LOOK OUT

Lexington, NC

#1 Mar 28, 2013
People watch out for an organisation out of fairmont but now also targeting surrounding cities such as morgantown. They are called DRG Foundation. Its concerning that the citizens of fairmont have been being scamed for months but now locally here in morgantown too? A girl from fairmont named sandy started the group by trying to get people to believe she's raising awareness for diseases but the money people are donating to these causes are never being donated to the places DRG says they giving them to. If you don't believe that then do some research like I did after hearing they were a scam, and call any of the places on the flyers from their past events. Ask those organisations if DRG has ever given any of them any of the money they collected through donations........you will be surprised as to what they tell you. But if you ask any of the people involved directly with DRG then they tell you a completly different story about how much they have given (NOTHING BUT LIES COME OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS). My advice to any locals in fairmont or surrounding cities: if you want to donate to a cause then donate directly to the cause! Not to a third party who only gives a portion or in DRG foundation case NONE given at all except to put in their pockets. If you know someone involved with this group by simply volunteering their time, please make sure to warn them what they are getting into. BE CAREFUL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's the backpage girl was 19 year old now 2... 1 hr man 1
Weston's problem. 2 hr RSM 38
Courtney watson 2 hr Hey Now 3
Jerry d Allen (Aug '14) 4 hr Just Wondering 3
Does anyone know Ashley buckhann (Jan '13) 6 hr Hector 5
Jevon Carter 16 hr Ruthie 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr DDD 4,193

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance