Since: May 13

Bronx, NY

#1 May 8, 2013
Is it just me or is this family the biggest pile of horse shit in town?
123P fan

Morgantown, WV

#2 May 13, 2013
Beiberholic69 wrote:
Is it just me or is this family the biggest pile of horse shit in town?
It's just you. The Guiliani's are great. I rented from them in college and they were great landlords. And LJ does a great job running 123.
Ur crazy

Chicago, IL

#3 May 16, 2013
My family had known the Guiliani family for 3 generations. They are wonderful Christian people. You are the only person I have ever known of to speak a bad word of them.
Motownnative

Morgantown, WV

#4 May 17, 2013
You are crazy. Excellent family and business owners.

Since: May 13

New York, NY

#5 May 19, 2013
Isn't James a crackhead? Also 123 is great if you like dirty stinky hippies and awful music.
Jason

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jun 24, 2013
123P fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just you. The Guiliani's are great. I rented from them in college and they were great landlords. And LJ does a great job running 123.
I only know LJ and he's a good guy.

How anyone can disparage an entire family name and expect to be taken seriously is beyond me.
1 post removed
Truthsayer

Morgantown, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2013
Recently, James has been a vocal critic of redevelopment in and around downtown Morgantown.

Interesting to note he owns the property where the soon-to-be-former Richwood Grill is located.

Richwood Grill - a successful small business offering unique cuisine and local color to the community for nearly a decade - is being pushed out in favor of redevelopment.

Maybe what's good for Morgantown is only good when he's involved and it benefits his interests.
Hmmmmm

Morgantown, WV

#9 Nov 1, 2013
I reported Richwood Grill to the health department this year after a dangerously undercooked meal followed by a cockroach family crawling on our ankles. No big loss.
Banksy

Morgantown, WV

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Truthsayer wrote:
Recently, James has been a vocal critic of redevelopment in and around downtown Morgantown.
Interesting to note he owns the property where the soon-to-be-former Richwood Grill is located.
Richwood Grill - a successful small business offering unique cuisine and local color to the community for nearly a decade - is being pushed out in favor of redevelopment.
Maybe what's good for Morgantown is only good when he's involved and it benefits his interests.
Maybe you should speak to James yourself. There are always two sides to a story. Maybe MK and the Richwood Grill were not as successful $$ as you were led to believe!

"There's nothing more dangerous than someone who wants to make the world a better place". Banksy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 7 hr fryingpan 11,525
Nicole Moran Arrested Sat UGLY - UGLY - UGLY 8
Daniel Kelly - Morgantown Sat Used and Abused 1
Huggins's daughter Sat Doubting Thomas 28
Bill Maloney Is A Crook Fri fryingpan 3
Justin knisell Apr 23 truth-speaker 2
Riverside Auto in Morgantown Apr 22 ClarksburgVET 1
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE