created by: MagnoliaWarbler | Sep 30, 2011

West Virginia

4,627 votes

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Bill Maloney
  • Earl Ray Tomblin
  • Bob Henry Baber
  • Marla Ingels
  • Harry Bertram

Comments (Page 256)

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Angel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Way to be an informed, educated voter Jed. We all appreciate ur blind attempt to vote for good politicians you know nothing about (sarcasm)
OWTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

In the know wrote:
Actually, he will just make sure EVERYONE is paying taxes. As of now 47% of Americans pay no federal income tax. That is a lot. A flat tax is the answer. Your China quote shows all your information Comes from Obama's Camp. Do some research.
<quoted text>
There is a topix titled 47% why don't some of you scroll down and just read what is said by someone that people talking out of their asses are putting down. Depending on how old you are then Your parents and grandparents could possibly be part of the 47% that Romney tries to make out as bums and moochers. There are lots of people that are not required to pay income taxes that are not on the government welfare rolls. So many of you get on here and use the comment do your research well practice what you preach.
Angel

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Romney wants to suck the lives out of little children!
Frank

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Investors wanted for gold mining operation.

I have several years worth of experience in finding and mining gold on a recreational level. I have had lots of success with this. The other members of my crew have decades worth of knowledge and experience in the gold mining field on a industrial level. Over the past year we have been doing our research, what we have found is a piece of land in western Alaska that should yield a large amount of gold. Through our research we are confident that this trip will be worth its weight in gold, literally. At this point the only thing that is lacking is the funds to get up there and get the gold out of the ground. We are looking for cash investors that want to be on going partners or cashed out with interest at the end of the season, details can be worked out. thank you. For more info get ahold of me at frankq@ymail.com thank you and God bless.
Cindy

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Investors wanted for gold mining operation.
I have several years worth of experience in finding and mining gold on a recreational level. I have had lots of success with this. The other members of my crew have decades worth of knowledge and experience in the gold mining field on a industrial level. Over the past year we have been doing our research, what we have found is a piece of land in western Alaska that should yield a large amount of gold. Through our research we are confident that this trip will be worth its weight in gold, literally. At this point the only thing that is lacking is the funds to get up there and get the gold out of the ground. We are looking for cash investors that want to be on going partners or cashed out with interest at the end of the season, details can be worked out. thank you. For more info get ahold of me at frankq@ymail.com thank you and God bless.
This has NOTHING to do with this subject whatsoever
Ragland

Yawkey, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Tommy Delegate wrote:
You people have been brainwashed by this hype that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
While part of what you are saying is true, some of the ideas are miscontrued. 1)Yes we have debt from Bush, however we have plenty of debt in the amount of trillions from obama. 2) B/c we are a coal community does not mean we are owned and can't make a educated vote or decision 3)Alot of voters of Obama's is b/c they like pretty ideas w/o regard to how the "pretty ideas" were to be executed! 4) I am not thrilled about either candidate, but I will vote Romney b/c obama has done nothing and still hasn't laid out any ideas for how he is going to change anything for the 4 more years he is asking for. 5) I am for welfare, but not cell phones, excessive amounts of food stamps, or medical for drug addicts running up bills at ER's for pain meds!
Frank

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
This has NOTHING to do with this subject whatsoever
I know, I an just trying to get in front of as many people as I can
Caren

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Vote for Maloney!!!
happy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

VOTE Joe Manchin the best for the job!!!!!!!
happy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

VOTE for Earl Ray Tomblin good guy.

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Sorry ! Dano !

I'll Vote Against Obama, Your Momma !
Tinkerbella

Great Cacapon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

We need to pass a law that all Republicans need to be Spayed and Neutered!!!!:)
2 posts removed
way

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

all the way
Disgusted From Delbarton

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

We don't need Baloney in the Gov office - we want Tomblin. I would rather have a half ass Democrat in office than a full- of crap Republican in anytime. Soo------ Tomblin has done some swing voting on things--- but hey-- that's what ya supposed to do "Once You Are In as GOV" ya supposed to rep all the people- and not just a few. You republicans should think about this too,instead of think that all the dirty ole Democrats are the same!
Disgusted From Delbarton

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

headsped1 wrote:
After watching the debate last night, Mr. Maloney's performance left me with a bad impression of him. He is nothing more than your typical stupid, wealthy and arrogant Republican candidate who thinks all of his money can buy your vote and provide him with all of the positions and power that he wants.I was very receptive to supporting the most qualified candidate prior to the debate, and Mr. Tomlin has earned my vote!
I never got to see it, but I am glad it turned out that way. Maybe everyone can see through the Smokescreen that the Republicans are running on. The coal mines are all going to be working "Just Like THere Was Never an Election" and it don't matter who gets in. You will see-=-This and all these scaretatics about laying coal miners off and shutting down mines-- is a Last Ditch Effort of the Big Coal Operator Republicans to get Tomblin, and not only him but Obama out of office. And you can quote me on that too
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
This state electing a repub gov is like showing dracula the cross. It wont happen is why we are where we are in this country. 80 years of ruin by the democrats. This election will not be close as wv folks cant get beyond the letter "d" in the alphabet. Too many on welfare with their hands out wanting their "freebies" from the democrats.
Sadly, you are correct! Democrats 'created' these lazy dependents and they are indebted to them for allowing it. These fools don't "look" for work; they look for ways to 'avoid' it.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I an just trying to get in front of as many people as I can
Let me guess----Democrat right?? They can't seem to stay 'focused' on the issue or discussion at hand.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

happy wrote:
VOTE Joe Manchin the best for the job!!!!!!!
This man says one thing and votes the other! No way!!! Typical Democrat.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Tinkerbella wrote:
We need to pass a law that all Republicans need to be Spayed and Neutered!!!!:)
Want to know how ignorant democrats are? Your party is the party that 'aborts' murders your young before their born. Therefore, you are destroying any possible continuation of your own party. Now, that's funny...and ironic!!! I think it's great you all want abortions because eventually you'll all become the next animals on the extinction list. Good for the country!
Wideglide

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Jesse Johnson for Governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 44 min areyoufuckingkiddingme 9,074
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 44,225
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 4 hr Jimmy Love 3,912
What are the nicest places to eat in Morgantown? 5 hr Private 5
Robert Cottrill 8 hr who is he 2
Looking for free furniture from student move-out 12 hr maria 10
KKK recruitment fliers found in Parkersburg Wed TPB 399
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
•••