October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,662 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

trash

Bronx, NY

#5431 Oct 1, 2012
No one
Simple Minded

Madison, WV

#5432 Oct 1, 2012
Simple wrote:
Look at all the jobs lost in our state thanks to Obama's stand against Coal! It's simple if you live in this state as to whom you should vote for!
yea vote in Romney. Not only is he going to raise your taxes but he is going to ship your coal jobs to china. Then he will lower his taxes.
tooth fairy

Beckley, WV

#5433 Oct 1, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
People best wake up. When Obama runs us in to the ground for good nobody will have a welfare check. Vote for Maloney.
They know the same thing happened under boy George and he started out in the best economy the us has ever known and went to the second worst in the history of the us.He wasted the surplus and cut taxes and every function of the government is broke.We could use millions of those lost tax dollars to hire about 4 times the cops we have and get resources to build new prisions and put a stop to the drugs and thieving in this area.Parks,schools,military and every government program the economy has went straight to hell since Bush and his tax cuts but the ceo's are making record salaries.Coal companies are shutting down to try to get Obama out so he won't put the tax back in place the truth is if we don't pay tax and fix these problems the chances of the tooth fairy bringing it are not looking good.
Farmgirl

Rupert, WV

#5434 Oct 1, 2012
tooth fairy wrote:
<quoted text>They know the same thing happened under boy George and he started out in the best economy the us has ever known and went to the second worst in the history of the us.He wasted the surplus and cut taxes and every function of the government is broke.We could use millions of those lost tax dollars to hire about 4 times the cops we have and get resources to build new prisions and put a stop to the drugs and thieving in this area.Parks,schools,military and every government program the economy has went straight to hell since Bush and his tax cuts but the ceo's are making record salaries.Coal companies are shutting down to try to get Obama out so he won't put the tax back in place the truth is if we don't pay tax and fix these problems the chances of the tooth fairy bringing it are not looking good.
You might check your stats and see how we had a surplus during the Clinton administration. Not saying he didn't do well in many aspects, but much of the "surplus" came from programs totally cut for the elderly, education grants and medical research. I only know of those personally, but you can check and will be surprised of how many the average citizen isn't aware. I don't know the right or wrong choice to be sure. BUT I do know we have a country divided, very poor foreign relationships and a military that is loathe to salute a man they have to call commander in chief.And that is just to name a few and can't blame Bush forever.
In the know

Bridgeport, WV

#5435 Oct 1, 2012
Actually, he will just make sure EVERYONE is paying taxes. As of now 47% of Americans pay no federal income tax. That is a lot. A flat tax is the answer. Your China quote shows all your information comes from Obama's Camp. Do some research.
Simple Minded wrote:
<quoted text>
yea vote in Romney. Not only is he going to raise your taxes but he is going to ship your coal jobs to china. Then he will lower his taxes.
HiHi

Belfry, KY

#5436 Oct 1, 2012
its me
lol

Clendenin, WV

#5437 Oct 1, 2012
haha
In the know

Clarksburg, WV

#5438 Oct 4, 2012
Jim H

Capon Bridge, WV

#5439 Oct 8, 2012
Richard wrote:
Tomblin all the way.
Some people are to stupid to be free.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5440 Oct 8, 2012
Na
BadBlood

Akron, OH

#5441 Oct 9, 2012
Jim H wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are to stupid to be free.
Some people are too stupid to use the proper "too". mwhahaha
headsped1

Mount Hope, WV

#5442 Oct 10, 2012
After watching the debate last night, Mr. Maloney's performance left me with a bad impression of him. He is nothing more than your typical stupid, wealthy and arrogant Republican candidate who thinks all of his money can buy your vote and provide him with all of the positions and power that he wants.I was very receptive to supporting the most qualified candidate prior to the debate, and Mr. Tomlin has earned my vote!
Citizen

United States

#5443 Oct 10, 2012
headsped1 wrote:
After watching the debate last night, Mr. Maloney's performance left me with a bad impression of him. He is nothing more than your typical stupid, wealthy and arrogant Republican candidate who thinks all of his money can buy your vote and provide him with all of the positions and power that he wants.I was very receptive to supporting the most qualified candidate prior to the debate, and Mr. Tomlin has earned my vote!
I agree completely. I was unsure about Tomblin until last nights debate. He came across and knowledgeable and confident. He gave specifics with his plans. Maloney gave no specifics even when directly asked several times. He was arrogant and aggressive. Like you said, he just wants the power. Tomblin has earned my vote also.
Jed

Buckhannon, WV

#5444 Oct 10, 2012
We need a change ! I'm going to vote straight republican !
Angel

New York, NY

#5445 Oct 11, 2012
Way to be an informed, educated voter Jed. We all appreciate ur blind attempt to vote for good politicians you know nothing about (sarcasm)
OWTF

United States

#5446 Oct 11, 2012
In the know wrote:
Actually, he will just make sure EVERYONE is paying taxes. As of now 47% of Americans pay no federal income tax. That is a lot. A flat tax is the answer. Your China quote shows all your information Comes from Obama's Camp. Do some research.
<quoted text>
There is a topix titled 47% why don't some of you scroll down and just read what is said by someone that people talking out of their asses are putting down. Depending on how old you are then Your parents and grandparents could possibly be part of the 47% that Romney tries to make out as bums and moochers. There are lots of people that are not required to pay income taxes that are not on the government welfare rolls. So many of you get on here and use the comment do your research well practice what you preach.
Angel

New York, NY

#5447 Oct 12, 2012
Romney wants to suck the lives out of little children!
Frank

Meridian, ID

#5448 Oct 12, 2012
Investors wanted for gold mining operation.

I have several years worth of experience in finding and mining gold on a recreational level. I have had lots of success with this. The other members of my crew have decades worth of knowledge and experience in the gold mining field on a industrial level. Over the past year we have been doing our research, what we have found is a piece of land in western Alaska that should yield a large amount of gold. Through our research we are confident that this trip will be worth its weight in gold, literally. At this point the only thing that is lacking is the funds to get up there and get the gold out of the ground. We are looking for cash investors that want to be on going partners or cashed out with interest at the end of the season, details can be worked out. thank you. For more info get ahold of me at frankq@ymail.com thank you and God bless.
Cindy

Pineville, WV

#5449 Oct 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
Investors wanted for gold mining operation.
I have several years worth of experience in finding and mining gold on a recreational level. I have had lots of success with this. The other members of my crew have decades worth of knowledge and experience in the gold mining field on a industrial level. Over the past year we have been doing our research, what we have found is a piece of land in western Alaska that should yield a large amount of gold. Through our research we are confident that this trip will be worth its weight in gold, literally. At this point the only thing that is lacking is the funds to get up there and get the gold out of the ground. We are looking for cash investors that want to be on going partners or cashed out with interest at the end of the season, details can be worked out. thank you. For more info get ahold of me at frankq@ymail.com thank you and God bless.
This has NOTHING to do with this subject whatsoever
Ragland

Ripley, WV

#5450 Oct 12, 2012
Tommy Delegate wrote:
You people have been brainwashed by this hype that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?
While part of what you are saying is true, some of the ideas are miscontrued. 1)Yes we have debt from Bush, however we have plenty of debt in the amount of trillions from obama. 2) B/c we are a coal community does not mean we are owned and can't make a educated vote or decision 3)Alot of voters of Obama's is b/c they like pretty ideas w/o regard to how the "pretty ideas" were to be executed! 4) I am not thrilled about either candidate, but I will vote Romney b/c obama has done nothing and still hasn't laid out any ideas for how he is going to change anything for the 4 more years he is asking for. 5) I am for welfare, but not cell phones, excessive amounts of food stamps, or medical for drug addicts running up bills at ER's for pain meds!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 58,922
MountedQueers picked to finish 8th in Big 12 2 hr smfh 24
City of Morgantown Officials 4 hr City Resident 1
wvu coach molested pet spider monkey (Sep '13) 5 hr American Empire 9
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 17 hr ughy 10,264
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 18 hr tom 134
turd91 18 hr yo daddy 1
Morgantown Dating
Find my Match

Morgantown Jobs

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morgantown News, Events & Info