Rachel Shoaf and Shelia Eddy

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#129 Jul 5, 2013
Thanks - I'm trying to figure out this site.
1 post removed
Karen

Cape Charles, VA

#131 Jul 6, 2013
this thread should probably be closed to new comments and discussion for good and people consistently directed to the link provided in the second post on this forum, no? just trying to be helpful .....:-)as far as i know, so far this is the only portal to access the original thread. pretty sure this was just an attempt to escape trolls but not sure. anyway if you are coming here, the majority of discussion is happening over there.:-) so go to the first page of this thread and click on the link in post no. 2.
Paula

Morgantown, WV

#132 Jul 7, 2013
The original thread is Rachel shoaf and SHEILA eddy not Shelia eddy. If you google Sheila eddy it is the first thing that pops up.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#133 Jul 8, 2013
Great interview with Dylan Conaway.
Canal

Eau Claire, WI

#134 Jul 10, 2013
Dylan is an idiot. He probably also shouldn't have mentioned that he had sex with Shelia when she was much younger than he was but it's okay because he thought she was 18..yeah, that'll work in a court of law. He also pretty much admitted to being a drug dealer. Excellent and reliable source. I love how he said he hadn't seen them in more than 2 years and then contradicts that in the next answer too. I think he's a loser even if he's not a murderer. Cole remains a fucktard.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#135 Jul 13, 2013
Nobody cares about nonsense crimes like dealing marijuana and Cole's money crap from back in the day. NEITHER are VIOLENT in nature.

Stop diverting the focus from the TWO SHITHOLE MURDERERS to other people. This is about TWO MURDERING BASTARDS.

At least Cole is providing AUTHENTIC photos and videos that nobody else is promoting or offering. The Dylan kid...he's just a teenager...like many young boys. Leave him alone.

Focus on the real evil here, morons. Also, start cracking a whip at that Morgantown media...PISS POOR. Haha.

Did I stutter?
Truth

Morgantown, WV

#136 Jul 13, 2013
Everything in WV is piss poor

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#137 Jul 14, 2013
sickteenagers wrote:
Nobody cares about nonsense crimes like dealing marijuana and Cole's money crap from back in the day. NEITHER are VIOLENT in nature.
Stop diverting the focus from the TWO SHITHOLE MURDERERS to other people. This is about TWO MURDERING BASTARDS.
At least Cole is providing AUTHENTIC photos and videos that nobody else is promoting or offering. The Dylan kid...he's just a teenager...like many young boys. Leave him alone.
Focus on the real evil here, morons. Also, start cracking a whip at that Morgantown media...PISS POOR. Haha.
Did I stutter?
Oh, please. He committed financial crimes (which were NOT victimless, and said victims in many of schemes have yet to be repaid), and is continuing to commit drug crimes. He flaunts his past and present disregard of the laws of this country and publicly asserts that he has NO respect for authority, law enforcement, or the justice system...yet he styles himself a champion for justice. I guess some laws matter and some laws don't---to you and to him. Granted, the murder of Skylar Neese is a much more "serious" crime, and a more heinous crime, and a crime that has affected many people in ways much deeper than his financial scams ever could...but he's still a major hypocrite.

As for his AUTHENTIC photos, he STOLE virtually ALL (if not all) of them from other people's social media pages and private and public websites, then watermarked them with his DollarScammer brand to not only make them appear to be his property or under his licensure, but to prevent anyone else from copying them from his page. Again, hypocritical.

The fact that he NOW appears to have a "source" doesn't obfuscate that prior to about a week ago he copied all the info he wasn't making up from other Internet sites (like this one) that have had the same data well prior to Cole even having HEARD of Skylar Neese.

And according to some of the Twitter posts I've seen from a few of his "anti-fans," he was harassing local Mon County girls via direct message in an effort to get information/pictures/etc about the case.

Anyway, yeah, he's a heck of a guy.

Did you notice he's looking for investors for his website? He "only" wants $500,000 so perhaps you should kick in some dough and partner up with him. Just don't expect to ever see that money again; he has expenses, you know---weed, sports bets, living expenses (since he doesn't work)...too bad those expenses don't include the millions in fines he owes the U.S. government, or the tens of thousands of dollars he still hasn't repaid to the victims of his prior crimes.
dof

Granite Falls, WA

#138 Jul 14, 2013
I don't know much about this subject, nor do I care to. But from the little reading I've done, I picked up that psychopathy isn't nearly as abnormal or aberrant as we usually think. But most people think of psychopathy as an illness, defect, pathology, as something being wired wrong or an environment causing deviation in the psyche. But a different perspective suggests it's an evolutionary trait/strategy that gives advantages and strengths over the rest of us. Psychopaths tend to be very well-functioning, they do better in gaining power and achieving status/finding the best partner, because they're not afraid to exploit others. On top of that, it's not so black and white whether they have or don't have a conscience. Psychopaths tend to not exploit people genetically related to them. And I've read multiple things that made me think some of these serial killers and such have some form of a conscience. Some of them seem to have certain "moral rules" for the way they do what they do. Some won't kill children, others will only kill drug-addicted prostitutes, and I know of a couple that had to drink alcohol in order to help lower inhibition to do their deeds. Not sure if that's conscience or what, but it makes it less black/white.
dof

Granite Falls, WA

#139 Jul 14, 2013
Violent crimes aren't necessarily worse than non-violent. I'd rather get punched in the face than have someone steal my life savings. Cole stole millions of dollars worth of people's life savings. That's hardly a minor thing. I understand that it's irrelevant to this case, so in that regard it's unimportant. But in itself, it's not a small injustice.
Pickled

United States

#140 Jul 14, 2013
I cannot believe no one has mentioned that Cole Barfalot is a TERRIBLE write, on top of everything else. Journalism is about cold hard facts that are straight and to the point. He uses long winded awkward sentences and the format is ALL wrong. He is an idiot, to put it simply. I lol'ed so hard at the 'Dollar Scammer" remark.
Dangelo 51

Fairmont, WV

#141 Jul 15, 2013
Look, here's the thing about Cole and people's dislike of his writing style, cotent, etc.:'Journalists' usually have a degree in Journalism, which includes courses in writing, communications, ethics, etc. Cole writes a blog. ANYONE can write a blog. Blogs may as well be called "S**t that goes through my mind and now I'm writing it down". I've read Cole's blog and I found it interesting. But I don't take it that seriously because it's "S**t that was in his mind and he decided to write it down." He doesn't have a degree in journalism, he doesn't work for a reputable news agency; therefore his isn't held to normal journalistic standards as far as content, sources, bias, etc. It's a blog, folks, nothing more.
Concerned

Charlotte, NC

#142 Jul 15, 2013
Dangelo 51 wrote:
Look, here's the thing about Cole and people's dislike of his writing style, cotent, etc.:'Journalists' usually have a degree in Journalism, which includes courses in writing, communications, ethics, etc. Cole writes a blog. ANYONE can write a blog. Blogs may as well be called "S**t that goes through my mind and now I'm writing it down". I've read Cole's blog and I found it interesting. But I don't take it that seriously because it's "S**t that was in his mind and he decided to write it down." He doesn't have a degree in journalism, he doesn't work for a reputable news agency; therefore his isn't held to normal journalistic standards as far as content, sources, bias, etc. It's a blog, folks, nothing more.
Amen.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#143 Jul 15, 2013
Which is all fine and dandy, and absolutely accurate.

However...

He *presents* himself as a journalist---refers to his blog as a news or media outlet---and is seeking investors to try and turn his venture into some kind of TMZ-like portal of sensationalism. In fact, I daresay that he tries to HIDE behind the auspices of being a legitimate journalist to justify being able to post anything he wants, no matter how inflammatory or libelous, simply because he's a pompous, ignorant little ass.

Just as an example, note the pictures of Trayvon Martin's dead body (complete with eyes wide open) that he's seen fit to post...as well as his offer of a $500 bounty for the name(s)/picture(s) of any of the Zimmerman jurors---so he can post them in violation of the anonymity they are entitled to by court pronouncement. This guy has no respect for the law, for anyone's privacy, and/or for the feelings and emotions of the families of the victims he is claiming to be advocating for. Skylar Neese's PARENTS have asked him to stop posting about the murder of their daughter---he has refused to do so. I wonder how the Martin family will feel about his most recent "exclusive?"
dof

Granite Falls, WA

#144 Jul 15, 2013
He's also said that death threats to Zimmerman need to continue indefinitely. How nice.
Just saying

Australia

#145 Jul 15, 2013
sickteenagers wrote:
Did I stutter?
Very valid points that no one wants to acknowledge! Who gives a shit if Cole is an a**hole?? That is not the point!
ChristianMom

Mount Pleasant, AR

#146 Jul 16, 2013
This case absolutely breaks my heart. I've been following this case from afar... So it has gone national! And I don't even have television! I can't even imagine the heartache Dave and Mary will live with the rest of their lives. And from what I understand Skyler was their only child, correct? Rest in Peace, beautiful Skyler. And God bless you Dave and Mary...
Autumn

United States

#147 Jul 16, 2013
ChristianMom wrote:
This case absolutely breaks my heart. I've been following this case from afar... So it has gone national! And I don't even have television! I can't even imagine the heartache Dave and Mary will live with the rest of their lives. And from what I understand Skyler was their only child, correct? Rest in Peace, beautiful Skyler. And God bless you Dave and Mary...
Yes Skylar was there only child.
Hiyou

Ligonier, PA

#148 Aug 22, 2013
oh
Nancy Andrade

Glendale, CA

#149 Aug 31, 2013
I am from Glendale, CA and the Skylar Neese story has been brought to my attention. God bless her soul, god bless her family. This is what our world is becoming. We are not safe even when we think we are. We the people are society and when we sit and do nothing about what's going on around us nothing gets done. A lot of teenagers nowadays need mental help but don't know how to look for it or don't even know that they need it. Where are the helping hands ? We need more organizations. We need to talk to these teenagers and guide them to where they need to be. As a parent you should know your child even when he or she lies to you. It's a motherly instinct. We should know when our child lacks something. We must work together for a brighter future for those who need a little bit of hope or faith in their life. Taking someone else's life is wrong by all means. Especially 16 year olds supposedly best friends. How should we allow sleep overs ? Things need to change. One by one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Truck 51 min James 1
Gerichtsgebäude Angestellter 1 hr Frank Castle 21
herd is back & ready for 2017 Mon Scroggy Salmons 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon RSM 4,088
Excalibur lady goddivas dancers ( Rayne or ice) Apr 23 Mee 6
#21 Mountaineers beat down the Blundering Turds Apr 23 terdboy 10
Sarah Stanley Apr 21 Knowpersonally 1

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance