Posted in the Morgantown Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Paul

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 5, 2013
Link to the original thread is here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morgantown-wv ...
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2013
That link didn't bring up the thread...just all the morgantown threads. Here's another link to try.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morgantown-wv...
Paul

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Don't know what I did there. Obviously, not the right thing hahaaa.

Thanks for the correction.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Thanks for starting a new thread. I hope someone 'in the know' will let us know what's happening and why SE hasn't had her prelim and her transfer to adult status yet. It's been over 30 days. Would her attorney have had to request (and receive) another 30 days or what?
Paul

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 5, 2013
I am pretty sure the 30 days ran from the date of her hearing. Which I believe was May 10th or so.

May be late this week or early next week before there is another hearing.

Judy? Where art thou?:)
Boggled

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Let's start afresh here.

I've followed the story for quite sometime. I'm taken aback at how my perspective changed. At first, I thought Rachel was the one dragged into committing the crime. Now I think she spearheaded it. What a twist. Reminds me of something I see in "Criminal Minds".
so sick

Redmond, WA

#7 Jun 5, 2013
Boggled wrote:
Let's start afresh here.
I've followed the story for quite sometime. I'm taken aback at how my perspective changed. At first, I thought Rachel was the one dragged into committing the crime. Now I think she spearheaded it. What a twist. Reminds me of something I see in "Criminal Minds".
Agreed. I think they are both very sick individuals. I cant believe that at some point and time one of them didnt think, wow, we can't just kill someone. So sad!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 5, 2013
This is on the 'missing' thread (posted by jcm). It has more info and pictures than it did when it was posted before.

http://dollarscholar.com/...
Boggled

Morgantown, WV

#9 Jun 6, 2013
Hillbilly_Chick wrote:
This is on the 'missing' thread (posted by jcm). It has more info and pictures than it did when it was posted before.
http://dollarscholar.com/...
Now that there are pcitures of Rachel's mom, I think I remember seeing her in town.

The only thing I don't agree with the blog stating that Rachel is the follower.
Boggled

Morgantown, WV

#10 Jun 6, 2013
But then again, who really knows.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Jun 6, 2013
Since I saw this on Anderson Cooper it has given me nightmares. I just read dollarscholar blog and now I am even more disturbed. How can these 2 murderers be so beautiful on the outside and so evil on the inside? These murderers not only took beautiful Skylar's life but her parents lives as well. They ruined their families lives forever. They destroyed an entire town! What makes children so evil? Do their parents feel any shame? Is evil in their DNA? I wish I didn't watch AC360 the other night because this is so depressing to me as a parent of teens, but I do hope all the media outlets nation and world wide cover these murderers trials. There has to be something the world can learn from this terrible tragedy. If I lived in this city I would watch my kids social media activity in case it ends up all over the news and more lives are ruined. I have a gut feeling there will be more kids or even adults arrested. The police said there will be no more arrests, do you think they are so dumb as to say there will? Be afraid, be very afraid, this has just begun.
ToddsterOsU

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 7, 2013
no jury will ever convict her , she's too HOTT n sexxxy with that wild red hair and killer blue eyes , word on da street iz her parents spoiled both of them little teeny boppers rotten, what can u say about moms giving their kids a new car on their 16th b-day ? geezus
Karen

Cape Charles, VA

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Thank you for starting a new thread. I look forward to the updates about what happens next, does anyone have information about SE's next court date or transfer to adult status?
Just saying

Morgantown, WV

#14 Jun 7, 2013
ToddsterOsU wrote:
no jury will ever convict her , she's too HOTT n sexxxy with that wild red hair and killer blue eyes , word on da street iz her parents spoiled both of them little teeny boppers rotten, what can u say about moms giving their kids a new car on their 16th b-day ? geezus
RS plead guilty and your right no jury will convict her because she is already going to jail. The only thing left for her is sentencing. The only new car she will be in is the cruiser taking her off to juvenile detention.
Karen

Cape Charles, VA

#15 Jun 7, 2013
Has anyone followed up on the RD resignation discussion topic? I found a picture.
http://www.wvcpd.org/cmswiki.aspx...

I'm certainly curious as to a reason behind the resignation. The timing seems awfully coincidental. Of course RS is probably a huge liar so I'm not sure that picture of the note she posted is really from who she says it is. I'd welcome more information if anyone has it and is willing to share. Who was spreading rumors about a relationship between a school admin and a student? Is there a connection between these two people and those?

Location hidden

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Karen wrote:
Thank you for starting a new thread. I look forward to the updates about what happens next, does anyone have information about SE's next court date or transfer to adult status?
What idiots are judging this comment with nastiness??? Must be the murderers parents!!!!! I am writing an email to EVERY news outlet and ANONYMOUS to cover this story! Wait until Nancy Grace rips these bad seeds apart. These murderers will be splashed all over the nation! And SA better watch out,,it has only just begun!

Location hidden

#17 Jun 7, 2013
ToddsterOsU wrote:
Oh I beg to differ, Nancy Grace will rip these murderers to shreds! And Fire Crotch already pleaded guilty, so the only ride she will get is in a paddy wagon to and from court to testify against her killer bff. And trust me, the butches in prison will like her realllll gooood!!! There is already someone writing a book about this hideous crime!

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2013
Karen wrote:
Has anyone followed up on the RD resignation discussion topic? I found a picture.
http://www.wvcpd.org/cmswiki.aspx...
I'm certainly curious as to a reason behind the resignation. The timing seems awfully coincidental. Of course RS is probably a huge liar so I'm not sure that picture of the note she posted is really from who she says it is. I'd welcome more information if anyone has it and is willing to share. Who was spreading rumors about a relationship between a school admin and a student? Is there a connection between these two people and those?
Let's hope Robert Dodd didn't write that note,,,can you say SEXUAL OFFENDER REGISTRY? Teacher and an under aged student,,,,stay tuned!
Regarding Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

#19 Jun 7, 2013
GoDirectlyToJail wrote:
<quoted text>
I am writing an email to EVERY news outlet and ANONYMOUS to cover this story!
Anonymous doesn't have "an email address". You might not understand the collective that is Anonymous. That's okay, though. Most don't.

They know about this case already.
Regarding Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

#20 Jun 7, 2013
GoDirectlyToJail wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope Robert Dodd didn't write that note,,,can you say SEXUAL OFFENDER REGISTRY? Teacher and an under aged student,,,,stay tuned!
That note was not sexually harassing in the slightest. It was an administrator asking is a student (who had been receiving mental health services) if she was ok, and expressing appreciation that she was well enough/able to come to school to take an exam.

Let the RD note thing drop, please. You don't really want to go there, IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are they fooling around together? 6 min wondering 2
Seth posey (Jun '14) 46 min TheSethPosey 6
Drug traffic on b brown rd 2 hr D ll 2
Amanda roberts 2 hr Twisted 7
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 8 hr Hillbilly_Chick 12,418
Chuggins loses yet another one..LOL (Mar '14) 22 hr No such name 34
Fryingpan's World Mon fryingpan 73
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE