First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I know that there are a few ladies out there that don't want to be out on the streets and working their butts off at late night jobs and would appreciate a Special Sugar Daddy that will help them out from time to time with their problems when things break and need fixed, when a bill comes in and a little extra green is needed to get it paid and some days when just someone to talk to or cry on their shoulder. Anyway, if you're out there and are looking, get in contact with me and you'll have a friend. :)
Agent festus

UK

#2 Feb 11, 2013
If u want a sugar daddy call 08105115177
lovely lady

Springfield, NJ

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Well were are you???

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
lovely lady wrote:
Well were are you???
I'm right here, the question is, where are you?
PrettyGirl

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Apr 5, 2013
how old is this sugar daddy?? I would love to have a sugar daddy :)

Location hidden

#6 Apr 8, 2013
PrettyGirl wrote:
Well now PrettyGirl, Just how old do you need a sugar daddy to be is the question? I'm just old enough to know better and young enough to still have a helluva lot of fun! So you tell me what you want?

Location hidden

#7 Apr 10, 2013
PrettyGirl wrote:
PretttyGirl, What happened to you? Did you give up already? I'm still waiting to hear back from you.
Callmemabey

Sykesville, MD

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Well now PrettyGirl, Just how old do you need a sugar daddy to be is the question? I'm just old enough to know better and young enough to still have a helluva lot of fun! So you tell me what you want?
Hey sugar daddy I would love to hook up with you a nice and very oily backrub with your hands rubbing all over me will be the start. Next comes the soft lips kissing me slowly until I ache from wanting you so much. Then for the best part watching you( in total shock) as you slip off my panties and realize that I AM A MAN!! LOLLOLLOLLOL.
I need

Hyattsville, MD

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Shit I need a sugar daddy
lol at you

Springfield, NJ

#10 Jun 16, 2013
How about a job of your own ? Than you wouldn't need a sugar daddy .
ladocca

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Jun 21, 2013
I need wrote:
Shit I need a sugar daddy
Sugar daddy here and waiting.
mom2three

United States

#12 Jul 8, 2013
ladocca wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar daddy here and waiting.
any sugar daddy's looking for a lady with babies?

Location hidden

#13 Jul 10, 2013
mom2three wrote:
<quoted text>
any sugar daddy's looking for a lady with babies?
Hi there mom2three, how are you doin? Ladies with babies are fine if you ask me, so tell me, where are you located and what are you looking for and wanting ? get back to me and we may have to have a little discussion about this.
mom2three

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there mom2three, how are you doin? Ladies with babies are fine if you ask me, so tell me, where are you located and what are you looking for and wanting ? get back to me and we may have to have a little discussion about this.
born n raised in morgantown. I am looking for someone who goes to work and then wants to come home, eat a dinner that's hot of the stove then spend the rest of the evening with my children and me. I am sick of guys who think they can come and go as they please and are interested in spending their free time anywhere but home. I am a mom it's what I do. Family is my number one priority. any guy I am with, I am 100%devoted n faithful too.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 10, 2013
mom2three wrote:
<quoted text>
born n raised in morgantown. I am looking for someone who goes to work and then wants to come home, eat a dinner that's hot of the stove then spend the rest of the evening with my children and me. I am sick of guys who think they can come and go as they please and are interested in spending their free time anywhere but home. I am a mom it's what I do. Family is my number one priority. any guy I am with, I am 100%devoted n faithful too.
Hi mom2three, so tell me, do you live in Morgantown now? What do you do besides raise your children? What kind of things interest you? and what kind of things do you like to do for fun? No, I'm not being nasty when I say that either, but I do have a lil onry side to me if that's ok? Tell me a lil more, I have to go out on a job right now, but will check back later this evening or tomorrow. Have a lovely evening !
mom2three

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Hi mom2three, so tell me, do you live in Morgantown now? What do you do besides raise your children? What kind of things interest you? and what kind of things do you like to do for fun? No, I'm not being nasty when I say that either, but I do have a lil onry side to me if that's ok? Tell me a lil more, I have to go out on a job right now, but will check back later this evening or tomorrow. Have a lovely evening !
I'm a country girl. love mudding riding quads bon fires fishing boating music and reading. i am a mom but love to cut loose. I was an admin. assistant at a local dr office before having my son in 2010 and I've stayed home since then. Tell me about you.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 11, 2013
mom2three wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a country girl. love mudding riding quads bon fires fishing boating music and reading. i am a mom but love to cut loose. I was an admin. assistant at a local dr office before having my son in 2010 and I've stayed home since then. Tell me about you.
I'm the same as you except I am a country boy, I spent the 4th, muddin', riding atv's and Harley, went camping and had many fires and great R & R in the woods with some good music and 1 adult beverage lol ! I work in the Oil & Gas business here and thats about all that I do
concerned

Duquesne, PA

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Hell I thought all girl's wanted a sugar daddy!

Since: Jul 13

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Buckwild Rider wrote:
<quoted text>I'm the same as you except I am a country boy, I spent the 4th, muddin', riding atv's and Harley, went camping and had many fires and great R & R in the woods with some good music and 1 adult beverage lol ! I work in the Oil & Gas business here and thats about all that I do
i messaged u

Since: Jul 13

United States

#20 Jul 12, 2013
Buckwild:
If you have some free time tonight I thought maybe we could talk some one on one. Just message me if you get a free moment. Talk to you soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot guys 1 hr Just saying 27
Wanna be Martin 2 hr Hang him 3
Danni Dodd aka Danielle dodd 8 hr A friend 5
lloyd went to clarksburg 8 hr Who 2
Lamberts Winery 8 hr Family Time 6
Will Art Briles replace Dana in 2017? 12 hr Hmm 1
Cell Phone/iPad/Any Device--Privacy ? Non-Existent 23 hr Eyeball 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages