damien lee...aka gary ravenscroft

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
outraged

West Union, WV

#1 Sep 3, 2012
I am looking for any information on this man please contact...[email protected] oo.com
info

Thomas, WV

#2 Sep 9, 2012
outraged wrote:
I am looking for any information on this man please contact...[email protected] oo.com
he lives on Elkins avenue in reedsville wv in a cedar siding 2 story apartment building.
info

Thomas, WV

#3 Sep 9, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>he lives on Elkins avenue in reedsville wv in a cedar siding 2 story apartment building.
You can find him on facebook under the alias xfinity lee.
Mae

Corry, PA

#4 Jul 24, 2013
outraged wrote:
He is being held here in Erie Pa for bad check charges....don't worry after he deals with his legal woes with me he is being sent to WV...
Scam

New Kensington, PA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
He's a total con and a liar. Never hire. Never give him money or deal with him at all . Stay far away.
Pissed Off Neice

Romney, WV

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Just to let you all know, he has a lot of accounts on social networks posting fake locations and god only knows what else. He is NOTHING BUT FAKE, believe me, I know... I'm his neice I've been hearing his lies since I was a kid. You think it's bad that he ripped off strangers. You should know the crap he's done to his own family. HES A LOSER!
SCAMMED

Arrington, VA

#7 Oct 14, 2013
He scammed me out of a bunch of money. He is a liar, and I found out that a little too late! He totally uses his daughters to get people to do things for him as well, its so sad a dad would use his own daughters for pitty, and being a mom myself, I fell for it for his daughters sake! Poor kids!!!
update

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Oct 28, 2013
He is in tygart regional jail
Angry Grandma

Springdale, PA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
I am the grandma of one of his babies & NOBODY could ever HATE him more than me! He is rotting away in jail & will be there for a long time
Angry Grandma

Springdale, PA

#10 Oct 28, 2013
Pissed Off Neice wrote:
Just to let you all know, he has a lot of accounts on social networks posting fake locations and god only knows what else. He is NOTHING BUT FAKE, believe me, I know... I'm his neice I've been hearing his lies since I was a kid. You think it's bad that he ripped off strangers. You should know the crap he's done to his own family. HES A LOSER!
contact me [email protected]
1 post removed
Uniontown, PA

#12 Jan 29, 2014
He is the worst "human" being I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. He uses his children to get sympathy, sex and ultimately, money for himself. I hope any potential future victims of his google him and find this link. Please, PLEASE heed this warning!!! Don't be naive like I was! This man is a PREDATOR, a LIAR, MANIPULATOR, THIEF and SEXUAL DEVIANT! Most of all, he is a HORRIBLE excuse for a father. What kind of "father" lets his children sleep on the cold, filthy floor while he sleeps on a comfy mattress that one of his "girlfriends" bought for his kids. What kind of "father" brags about having "FULL-SOLE-EXCLUSIVE " custody, then dumps his kids off at a complete stranger's house while he's out slumming? What kind of "father" can find money to buy a new computer, cable tv and cigarettes but not clothes that fit his daughters or food to feed them? He's not going through a "rough patch." He doesn't have "haters" or "fans." He's not "famous." He is a criminal. Do NOT let this man into your life! He WILL ruin it!
Owes me

Uniontown, PA

#13 Feb 4, 2014
Jus googled his name cuz he owes me. Use to babysat his daughter at his house. His ex toldme that he was acused of molesting. Dont kno but was cleanin her room an found his underwere in her bed on tha ground. Hope for hers sake it not true. He nevr did pay me an I babysat 4 times hopefully he stay in jail
georgous george

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2015
He conned me out of money on Christmas eve
Pissed off granny

Monessen, PA

#15 Jan 4, 2015
georgous george wrote:
He conned me out of money on Christmas eve
He is BACK in jail again! Wish he would just fall off the face of the earth! Sorry he conned u but it is what he does best!
Found out hard way

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 12, 2015
He conned me out of $$$ too. What a worthless piece of crap to use people and lie to get money. I was struggling and he knew it but still didn't stop him from conning me.
Innocent Bystander

Coraopolis, PA

#17 Jan 16, 2015
He's in North Central Regional Jail... not getting out any time soon. THANK GOD!
1 post removed
Ripped off

Carmichaels, PA

#19 Jan 19, 2015
This guy contacted me to produce design work for a Saliva concert for halloween. He never paid me. He's a deadbeat dad, a convicted criminal, and a conman. Do not let him waste your time.
Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 21, 2015
Ripped off wrote:
This guy contacted me to produce design work for a Saliva concert for halloween. He never paid me. He's a deadbeat dad, a convicted criminal, and a conman. Do not let him waste your time.
Try contacting the arresting officer and see if you can add more charges. You might not get your money back but it may help keep him in jail longer.
Ripped off

Waynesburg, PA

#21 Mar 26, 2015
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Try contacting the arresting officer and see if you can add more charges. You might not get your money back but it may help keep him in jail longer.
Who's the arresting officer?
csm82

Greensburg, PA

#22 Mar 27, 2015
The things i can say about this "man" .... He is the biggest piece of shit on this earth. And is the as low as they get... the lowest of the low. Will tell/sell you anything you want to hear. If I ever have the pleasure of seeing him again, he will regret being alive. The money owed to me is ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall 62-0 53 min jbj 28
Things WV is last in 2 hr fakeusername 40
Spencer Brennon 13 hr Spencer is a woma... 1
Timmy jones 17 hr Simon 2
nTelos Cell Phone Thu Jen 5
News WV Attorney General urges U.S. Justice Departme... Wed Lucy Lou 6
Patrick Morissey urges rejection of Mylan settl... Wed Lucy Lou 5

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance