Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Just how many times must i use this phrase?

wvwho always the bridesmaid never the bride

Well after the Longhorns bring your pathetic thug ass fans back down to earth i'll remind you of it again. You lame ass morons gave up 63 points and you act like you won a National Championship....well you didn't win anything, all you did was outscore a lousy Baylor team. And then once again proceed to burn anything you can get your thug ass hands on.

Wvwho fans are an embarrassment to this entire state. You're just plain ignorant.

P.S.
Speaking of National Championships check out the trophy case at Marshall University and then head over to Pruetts for a nice streak dinner.

Go texas Longhorns
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 1, 2012
After the Longhorns whip your ass you will not see the top ten again this year! And after K State and Ok State and Oklahoma tap that A-- you'll not even be ranked. And i will be right here to remind you every day.

No BCS bowl this year! You should of stayed in the water downed Little Least instead of trying to run with the Big Boys.

Go Longhorns! I can't wait to see the faces on who fans....talk about priceless!

Now instead of going to class why not go burn something?
Hub

Danielson, CT

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Does anyone know how Marshall did against an unranked purdue team Saturday? I assume they trounced purdue, but can't find the score.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 1, 2012
51 to 41 Purdue

So what's your point idiot? I was refering to wvho not Marshall. Just wait till Texas takes away your spirit and exposes Gino's Pizza boy for what he really is...an overrated thug!
Hub

Danielson, CT

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
51 to 41 Purdue
So what's your point idiot? I was refering to wvho not Marshall. Just wait till Texas takes away your spirit and exposes Gino's Pizza boy for what he really is...an overrated thug!
I was just referring to marshall, idiot. I try to keep up with the similar schools in wv like Marshall, wv state and concord. You know, schools that are equal in talent and fan base.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Hub you're full of crap....get off the websites and get to work and if you don't work look for a job you Leach.
Hub

Danielson, CT

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Hub you're full of crap....get off the websites and get to work and if you don't work look for a job you Leach.
I'm working right now. I'm a multi tasker. I can work and put you in your place at the same time.

I didn't catch that Marshall game. How many interceptions did purdue return for touchdowns? Was it 1 or 2? Pretty sure it was 2.
lol

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 1, 2012
At least WVU can compete with ranked teams. I went to Marshall but they are never good. People need to face it and just support the only WV team that actually can get talked about on Sportscenter lol

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Herd 91 wrote:
Actually he is right. Marshall, Concord, WV Wesleyan are all on the same level. I still think WV Wesleyan should have it put into law to play Marshall the next 12 seasons.

Show me that D1-A trophy Turd91 Im waiting for it. Last I checked the 1996 national champs were the Florida Gators. Not some piss ant piece of shit ghetto trash school like Marshall.

Marshall was in D1-AA and in the Southern Conference. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. way to go peewee league.

you got no game turd...
Herd 91 is HISTORY

United States

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
51 to 41 Purdue
Herd 91,

The point is that you have no point and have no game.

Your Marshall team has lost 12 times to WVU.

Your Marshall team won Division 1A championsips against powerhouses such as Youngstown State and someone else that no one ever heard of.

Your Marshall team was stocked with head cases, flunked out (aka Randy Moss Head) underachievers, etc. from Florida, Florida State, etc. during those years.

Herd, that was 20 some years ago. You're living in the past again!

If you quit your pathetic job as Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette, we promise to give you a real job.....like cleaning the port-a-johns at Mountaineer Field after the games.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Herd 91 is HISTORY wrote:
<quoted text>
Herd 91,
The point is that you have no point and have no game.
Your Marshall team has lost 12 times to WVU.
Your Marshall team won Division 1A championsips against powerhouses such as Youngstown State and someone else that no one ever heard of.
Your Marshall team was stocked with head cases, flunked out (aka Randy Moss Head) underachievers, etc. from Florida, Florida State, etc. during those years.
Herd, that was 20 some years ago. You're living in the past again!
If you quit your pathetic job as Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette, we promise to give you a real job.....like cleaning the port-a-johns at Mountaineer Field after the games.
Lets correct that typo. Its Division 1AA, which a few years later became Division 2.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Well after the Longhorns bring your pathetic thug ass fans back down to earth i'll remind you of it again. You lame ass morons gave up 63 points and you act like you won a National Championship....well you didn't win anything, all you did was outscore a lousy Baylor team. And then once again proceed to burn anything you can get your thug ass hands on.
Wvwho fans are an embarrassment to this entire state. You're just plain ignorant.
P.S.
Speaking of National Championships check out the trophy case at Marshall University and then head over to Pruetts for a nice streak dinner.
Go texas Longhorns
Try again.
WV Fan

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
P.S.
Go texas Longhorns
West Virginia 48, Texas 45: Big-time road win. The Mountaineers (5-0, 2-0 Big 12) and Geno Smith made another statement to the Big 12. The Longhorns (4-1, 1-1) proved Smith is not a machine -- he fumbled twice -- and Smith proved he's still the best college football has to offer. The senior QB threw for 268 yards and four touchdowns -- three to Stedman Bailey -- and RB Andrew Buie gave West Virginia some balance, running for 207 yards and two TDs. RB Joe Bergeron had four touchdowns to lead the Longhorns. Two games into the Big 12 and West Virginia and Kansas State are the only perfect teams... We are working on being #1.
Herd 91 is a MORON

Charlotte, NC

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
After the Longhorns whip your ass you will not see the top ten again this year! And after K State and Ok State and Oklahoma tap that A-- you'll not even be ranked. And i will be right here to remind you every day.
No BCS bowl this year! You should of stayed in the water downed Little Least instead of trying to run with the Big Boys.
Go Longhorns! I can't wait to see the faces on who fans....talk about priceless!
Now instead of going to class why not go burn something?
Herd 91,

With Marshall's loss to Tulane coupled with WVU's great win on the road against #11 ranked Texas this weekend, we have will forgo burning couches as we watch your rear end burn in envy!

Maybe you and Marshall should play Western Carolina and Rice-A-Roni every week!

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min bacon hater 58,070
Granville Police 9 hr Uhavenoclue 14
Rachel shoaf and Sheila eddy (May '13) 12 hr what 10,214
West Virginia Mountaineers Football: Strength T... 23 hr Hate Thread- Ignore 8
Mountedqueers in Charleston Tue Hate Thread- Ignore 18
Welcome to Maryland Tue Hate Thread- Ignore 14
suspended mountaineer Tue unknown 1
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000