been there

Douglassville, PA

#1 May 17, 2010
I haven't seen or heard any news coverage on the stabbing that occurred on Twin County Road in Caernarvon Twp Lanc County yesterday afternoon. Maybe it will be in the next edition of the Tri County Record. It sounded very serious. Wondering if anyone knows if they got the person responsible or if they're still out there roaming the streets.

Since: Mar 10

Covered Bridge Pa.

#2 May 18, 2010
Been There
I was out yesterday afternoon and there were emergency vehicles everywhere! I can't find any reports in the online news sources. But I did find a strange news article, this guy really hates the Amish, has anyone seen Eagles Fan? Just joking my friend!

http://www.wfmz.com/news/23582225/detail.html

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/2...

Covered Bridge Pa.

#3 May 18, 2010
This just in! We are following a breaking story that reflects the decline of the Mennonite youth and shows the true nature of the wayward Amish lifestyle!

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/2...

N. Bred Stoltzfuz “horseNbuggy news”

Covered Bridge Pa.

#4 Jun 6, 2010
On Mon. May 17th a Ms. Been There reported a stabbing in our town, she claimed this only hours after Mr. Nowhere offended Ms. Le Fay, upsetting her greatly. My “news-hound nose” told me this was a sick and taunting joke, however she provided so much detail and I had heard sirens that day, that I felt I had to give her the benefit of the doubt. I have since checked numerous sources including the police log, even talking to a Mr. Jake Speicher, Editor of The Tricounty Record who also assured me there was no stabbing.

Apparently this was a hoax, a mocking, jeering cry to the people of Morgantown “Mr. Poe wannabe has been bloodied!” She simply could not contain her glee. Even the cold, shrill abruptness of the thread name is chilling; Stabbing - Et TU, Brute!

In an incredible twist of fate bridge wrote these very words to her in the Yooson Kim board, post #28 Mar 22,“Take your time! Think! Let the words sink in, re-read looking for a weakness where you can plunge the knife, give it a sadistic twist, then get out!” Good show! Well played Madame! You buried your cold and steely shank the instant you saw he was down, clever I have to admit, but cold and none the less. What a pleasant surprise that evening must have brought, Ms. Le Fay seemed to be angry and gone, bridge was surely wounded and now you would deliver the Coup de grace. I can almost see the smug look on your face as you plotted your dirty work, delighting in the misery of the man that you hate, why, because he won't quit posting his honest to God story!

I'm beginning to agree with Eagle Fan's cynical and pessimistic view of mankind, he wrote “This mob mentality is typical in human nature. There is nothing negative about being skeptical or mistrusting of others.” Maybe we really are nothing but marauding, blood-thirsty beasts rather than kind and gentle souls. Did you happen to hear where the man was stabbed, was it in the back or right across the throat, eh?

During my investigation I interviewed a resident of Twin County Road, Mr. Amos W. Shakespeare that so wisely said to me , and I quote “All's Well That Ends Well!”

Amanda B. Rekonweth “horseNbuggy news”
been there

Birdsboro, PA

#5 Jun 9, 2010
bridge,
Please don't think I waste my time reading your 'multiple personality postings.' Your 'news-hound nose' should know the tri-county record is not the place to go for serious news coverage. It's no hoax or any reference to any of your previous posts. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Call up Elverson EMS and have them check their run log and you'll see they were dispatched to a stabbing on the date indicated.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 10, 2010
"bridge,
Please don't think I waste my time reading your 'multiple personality postings." been there
"Stabbing" post #5 June 10

"bridge,
You, of all people should know, I'm always listening." been there
"Reading Hospital buys land..." Post #46, May 7

Nowhere

#7 Jun 12, 2010
Dear L'ord Miss Been There, here we go again. Seems bridge has stuck his big ol' foot in his big ol' mouth once mo', and ain't it jus' like a man to expect a women to come in here and get his no-good be'hind outta trouble, mercy, mercy me! My first post - an look how I gots to spend it, apologizing for mister fancy reporter man 'dat ain't got the good sense to check all o' his sources; a rookie, an amateur - I do de'clare. Now I don't know fo' shore, but I do believe he has now apologized to everyone on Topix at least twice, Lord have mercy! The man don't know when to shut-up! An 'tween us girls, I do believe he's sittin' around thinkin' up another “masterpiece” as we speak! When someone pays bridge an Edgar to write 'dis nonsense I'll be impressed.

Now if I may, with all due respect to you Miss Been There, I needs to offer one small excuse. Seems this was a terrible an' very personal tragedy, the kind where-as they don't release Press statements, an the po'lice ask the Press not to report the story. Bridge did check lots a sources an still tentatively says “Apparently this was a hoax”, so I ask you, as a sister, please try to understand an forgive this hack, this here flim-flam man.

Covered Bridge Pa.

#8 Jun 22, 2010
STABBING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

News Hound "horseNbuggy news"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puppy Mill??? (Jun '15) Jan '16 tgirl 4
Puppy mill?? (Feb '13) Dec '15 Johnsdelight 18
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Dec '15 blackrhinoceros 284
Speichers Farm Kennel Ben Speicher from Millers... Oct '15 dogwalker 2
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... Oct '15 angrygirl 1
Accident Saturday at 322&82 what happened? Sep '15 David 1
Puppy Mill?? (Mar '15) Aug '15 Lovaldgs 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages