Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Pennsylvania (District 128) in 2010?

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Since: Oct 10

Morgantown, PA

#1 Oct 24, 2010
This is not a hard decision for me. After looking into the background of both candidates I will be voting for Mr. Boughter.

Mr. Boughter is a lifelong resident of the district. He is currently an Assistant District Attorney in Berks County and has the ability to bring an independent common sense approach to do what is best for Berks. He knows good jobs start with a good education and that we must be able to re-educate those who are unemployed. Also by making sure illegal aliens are not taking our jobs and to penalize employers who knowingly employ them. He is also committed to finding another source of income to replace school property taxes. Support our police and fire companies who protect us everyday.

Mr. Gillen moved here in the '90s. He works part time for the Salt and Light Foundation doing missionary work in Mexico, was a part of the shady Paragon Project that according to newspaper reports used heavy handed tactics against both Democrats and Republicans. He has promised no property taxes and also pledged no new taxes. Obviously these two promises will not work unless he is proposing to eliminate the public school system. He was a member of a union in MD while working as a corrections officer and now promotes PA as a right to work state. He has also stated that he eliminated a Jury Commissioner position in Berks. After speaking to some PA Legislators they have informed me that "they" eliminated the position not Mr. Gillen.

Now before anyone claims that I am a "Left Wing Nut" I will tell you that in my lifetime I have voted for both Republicans, Democrats as well as Third Party candidates.
countryfreshair

Elverson, PA

#2 Oct 27, 2010
I too will be voting for Bryan Boughter! He is the all around better choice for the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless guy (Sep '11) Wed Keepin it real 14
Elverson church Jul 18 Qwerty 2
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Jul 12 Andy 285
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Jun 25 Croce sux 3
Puppy mill?? (Feb '13) Jun '16 Jsimms 21
Puppy Mill??? (Jun '15) May '16 lovebug1092 5
News Man accused of pharmacy robbery spree arrested ... Mar '16 On the beat 2

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance