Victim

Honey Brook, PA

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Has anyone had issues with getting ripped off at the Dunkin Donuts in Morgantown? Several people in the area have been overcharged, including one person that was overcharged repeatedly over a year.
been there

Birdsboro, PA

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Maybe they can go back in there and recoup their lost money on sugar packets and napkins. Iíve never heard of anyone being ripped off there but Iíll be sure to count my change from now on.
Me too

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 30, 2011
They never give receipts and charge for each item separately. There is no "meal" discounts. I refuse to go back there. I was wondering if others had issues there as well.
Victim

Honey Brook, PA

#4 Aug 30, 2011
They bled me over several months by overcharging my DD debit card. I also found inconsistent amounts on my credit card. It's a family that runs the place. I couldn't believe that they would be capable of such a scheme. It's very sad.
been there

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Have you done anything to try and resolve your situation? I donít know what kind of $ youíre talking about, but if itís anything substantial Iíd call Dunkin Donutsí customer care line (800-859-5339) and also my credit card provider to report fraudulent charges. And they do give me a receipt every time I ask for one but I donít think itís itemized.
In the Know

Honey Brook, PA

#6 Sep 20, 2011
I complained to DD corporate and they blew me off. Even the BBB didn't care. This wasn't a huge amount of money, but when you consider the cost of the product, they got me for more than 40 coffees. If I had the time and desire I'd seek legal advice, but I don't. I'd rather boycott the location and educate the public about their business practices.
Hate Dunkin

Elverson, PA

#7 Mar 12, 2012
My sister gets ripped off all the time
And they won't let her use any of her coupons.
JGHardRock

Oley, PA

#8 Mar 26, 2012
Yep, it happened to both my wife and myself several times until we got smart and took our business elsewhere. Nice happy smiling faces, but they stick it to you by overcharging and not giving receipts. It's called theft. Shameful and despicable - wish everybody knew so that these people can be driven out of business although I've noticed a big decrease in their business when I drive by...
Rae

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Victim wrote:
Has anyone had issues with getting ripped off at the Dunkin Donuts in Morgantown? Several people in the area have been overcharged, including one person that was overcharged repeatedly over a year.
There is no dunkin donuts in Morgantown. What are you talking about? The closest is the Bridgeport dunkin.
Biker chick

Morgantown, PA

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Any truth to the rumor, shopping center behind Burger King has been sold and a Home Depot is coming in?
Morgantown native

Morgantown, WV

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Victim wrote:
There is no Dunkin Donuts in Morgantown...
Foodie

Elverson, PA

#12 Dec 22, 2012
You guys are in th wrong place. This is Morgantown, PA.
mcgolly

Morgantown, WV

#13 Feb 4, 2013
they are starting to put one in across from sheetz in Sabraton, morgantown, wv that is. but ill keep my eyes on my receipts for future reference!
wasted time

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2013
I have been in line at drive thru for 15 minutes and havent even put my order in by the timeI get through it will be a 20 or more min ordeal if not more its coffee and donutswhat is taking so long,crazy! Needless to say I dont have the time to come here anymore. This is the sabraton morgantown wv location
People have no life

Charleston, WV

#15 May 19, 2014
Wow that is sketchy. Definitely will have to be more careful.
Done with Dunkin

New Holland, PA

#16 Friday Sep 12
I just left Dunkin Donuts and they tried to charge me $3.28 for a small latte. I couldn't believe it, and when I said so. the lady quickly changed the price to $2.79. I am definitely not going back there! Why don't they give any receipts or an amount after you have ordered? They are very shady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tony 51,472
'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) 2 hr Anonymous 267
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Smaller suburbs like Honey Brook work to revita... Sep 3 Brooker Wood 1
Churchtown Pa Jul '14 Jen 2
Morgantown PA police chief resigns?? Jun '14 Justcurious 3
•••
•••
Morgantown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••