looking for my brother william a halb...

looking for my brother william a halberstadt

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

geraldine halberstadt

Somerset, NJ

#1 Feb 17, 2008
Hello im looking for my brother william halberstadt his biday is march 29 im his sister GERALDINE hALBERSTADT IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND HIM HE WOULD BE AROUND 41 OUR PARENTS WERE WILLIAM AUTHOR AND NANCY HALBERSTADT HER MAIDEN NAME IS FOILEY LAST KNOW ADDRESS HAD WAS UWCHLAND ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL MY EMAIL IS [email protected] also have myspace go under miss gerrie i live in new jersey he has like 11 nieces and nephews who would love to meet him please anyone with information about this please reply i dont know were else to look
Geraldine Halberstadt

Somerset, NJ

#2 Feb 19, 2008
hello you know who you are thank you for helping me it was a big help at least i know hes living an ok promise you wont hear from me again didnt mean to cause any promblems for anyone if i did im sorry thank you MRS B YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , and William Halberstadt tryed to talk to you and get ahold of you but guess your life now theres just no room for me your sister i love you my email is [email protected] if one day you find it in your heart to write me i do care love your sister Geraldine Halberstadt PS YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME
Gerrie

Voorhees, NJ

#3 Feb 23, 2015
Still looking for him someone that knows him please let him know his sistr r looking for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speichers Farm Kennel Ben Speicher from Millers... (Oct '15) Aug '16 Kelberksid 3
Puppy mill?? (Feb '13) Jul '16 Pup 23
homeless guy (Sep '11) Jul '16 Keepin it real 14
Elverson church Jul '16 Qwerty 2
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Jul '16 Andy 285
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Jun '16 Croce sux 3
Puppy Mill??? (Jun '15) May '16 lovebug1092 5

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages