Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2008

Hey any of you guys have problems with these bozo's? I called up a few weeks ago to make sure my wife would have roses delivered to her on valentines day, I asked for a price and the lady told me she couldn't give me one. I like ok just make sure they are delivered.

Call back today on V-day and ask her to just verify that my wife was going to get roses and she gave me a attitude saying she doesn't have a list and doesn't know.

I thought I was doing these guys a favor by going thru them instead of FTD or 800flowers. It seems to be a mentality in this town of not giving a crap. I am done, next time I am sticking to the big boys. The prices are better, service is better and I get a e-mail confirmation right away letting me know my order was placed.

Man do I feel like a dope now, I will come home and no flowers for the wife.
Mike

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2008

Jack,

Honey Brook Fire Company is selling roses today until 7 or 9 pm. Red ones as well as other colors. There are signs up in Honey Brook and I heard it advertised on WCOJ.
Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2008

Thanks for the info, its the whole area that gets me. People must be really retarded or something not to know if they placed the order or not. I am so anti mom and pop shops. Viva the Walmart, Lowes etc. Those places are efficient and know how to get things done.

The whole thing is my neighborhood spends a lot of money at that place, from all the kiddie b-day parties we seem to have every other week, I definetly mean to spread the word about those dopes!
Brian

Danville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2008

No dealings with them until a few days ago. They delivered some flowers and left off the name of the sender. I called them and they got back to me in three hours with the info.
Jack wrote:
Thanks for the info, its the Nowhole area that gets me. People must be really retarded or something not to know if they placed the order or not. I am so anti mom and pop shops. Viva the Walmart, Lowes etc. Those places are efficient and know how to get things done.
The whole thing is my neighborhood spends a lot of money at that place, from all the kiddie b-day parties we seem to have every other week, I definetly mean to spread the word about those dopes!
Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

well my floweres got delivered but the woman that owns it, doesn't have a clue on how to run a busines.

“Morgantown in the 21st Century”

Since: Sep 07

Morgantown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2008

I am still pissed at this place, its the last time I ever bother with one of those local "mom and pop" stores in Morgantown.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morgantown Discussions

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 23 hr Joe McCarthy 51,272
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Aug 11 dogwalker 262
Churchtown Pa Jul 25 Jen 2
Morgantown PA police chief resigns?? Jun '14 Justcurious 3
Dunkin Donuts in Morgantown (Aug '11) May '14 People have no life 15
Cops May '14 People have no life 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000