Greenery of Morgantown

“Morgantown in the 21st Century”

Since: Sep 07

Morgantown

#1 Feb 14, 2008
Hey any of you guys have problems with these bozo's? I called up a few weeks ago to make sure my wife would have roses delivered to her on valentines day, I asked for a price and the lady told me she couldn't give me one. I like ok just make sure they are delivered.

Call back today on V-day and ask her to just verify that my wife was going to get roses and she gave me a attitude saying she doesn't have a list and doesn't know.

I thought I was doing these guys a favor by going thru them instead of FTD or 800flowers. It seems to be a mentality in this town of not giving a crap. I am done, next time I am sticking to the big boys. The prices are better, service is better and I get a e-mail confirmation right away letting me know my order was placed.

Man do I feel like a dope now, I will come home and no flowers for the wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speichers Farm Kennel Ben Speicher from Millers... (Oct '15) Aug 5 Kelberksid 3
Puppy mill?? (Feb '13) Jul 26 Pup 23
homeless guy (Sep '11) Jul '16 Keepin it real 14
Elverson church Jul '16 Qwerty 2
News 'Puppy Mill' Crackdown with Arrest Made (Jan '07) Jul '16 Andy 285
French Creek Golf club in Elverson has gone dow... (Oct '15) Jun '16 Croce sux 3
Puppy Mill??? (Jun '15) May '16 lovebug1092 5

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages