wtf

Eddyville, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2011
Some of them are def. pretty but some of them are not.....I just think blondes are much prettier....
Morgan

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Nov 12, 2011
I was told that one of the judges got their in ground pool built by Kylee Meza's dad. Meza Construction. How messed up is that?!!!
CGwinner

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Nov 12, 2011
Way to make the winners feel like shit. It was time for a change yall. I mean, Jesus. Payton is.t going to win everything. Yeah, she's beautiful and I was surprised to hear that she didn't get anything but, really!?
CGwinner

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Nov 12, 2011
And it takes THREE judges to judge! Not one. Even if her dad did, it would only effect one score. Plus, she is a beautiful girl anyway and she deserved it.
The TRUTH

Lewisburg, KY

#25 Nov 12, 2011
The prettiest girls actually got a month just because somebody in your family or one of your friends didnt get a month dont mean you have the right to judge all the others Kylee Meza is a gorgeous girl and she deserved the title dont be jelous cause shes a freshman its just she had what the judges were looking for she came in there with confidence not thinking she was going to win she just wanted to have some fun! Money does not bye it all! Looks and attitude stand for something!
The_one_and_only

Louisville, KY

#26 Nov 12, 2011
Honestly though the prettiest girl out of the whole thing won cover girl. I believe she was the best contestant out there. She had the best looks. She look just absolutely gorgeous. And since y'all say it's about personality, get to know her too. She's a great girl and I haven't even talked to her that long. Kylee Meza
The_one_and_only

Louisville, KY

#27 Nov 12, 2011
Morgan wrote:
I was told that one of the judges got their in ground pool built by Kylee Meza's dad. Meza Construction. How messed up is that?!!!
Who cares if somebody got their pool put In by her dad. Y'all just jealous cause it's somebody y'all don't know, that won. Typical butler county ass people. Either their family wins or they run their mouth.
Ashley

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Nov 12, 2011
Seriously guys...GROW THE F* UP!!!! 20 years from now this wont even matter....stop wasting your time on some dumba$$ site that no one even cares about...If you don't think the winner should have won there is nothing you can do. Quit being a big baby and whining about it on some stupid site. Get over it. It's already said and done. If you are going to hide behind some stupid name on here then you are a loser. This is coming from someone who stumbled upon this forum. Last time I checked...It's not cool to be the mean girl.
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Nov 12, 2011
calendar girl is for sluts anyways ..all they want is attention
Benjamin cassells

United States

#30 Nov 12, 2011
All of them looked fugly. Too much makeup.
Bad

Eddyville, KY

#31 Nov 13, 2011
Very good pageant
lalala

United States

#32 Nov 14, 2011
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.
Simba

Morgantown, KY

#33 Nov 14, 2011
I am proud of the ones that won t doesnt always have to be teachers kids that win everthing.But some people think hey do .
Stfu

United States

#34 Nov 14, 2011
Cassie Bratcher kylee meza Becca daughtery Hannah Renfrow Molly sanders lyndzie Clark Whitney Jenkins Ashlenn white Brittany Henderson maddie roache Chelsea Dockery raven Brooks jadlsmine Reynolds ALL of them are beautiful and so was everyone else stop hatin
Benjamin cassells

United States

#35 Nov 14, 2011
In my opininion, the only one that actually deserved to win in that group of 13 was Molly.
Random

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Nov 14, 2011
Every girl that won is beautiful. Sure there were some that didn't win that are just as pretty, but it isn't easy to pick 13 out of 50 gorgeous girls. If your friend or family member didn't win, just get over it! Theres other Beauty pageants, stop making the girls that won feel like crap.
Intelligence

United States

#37 Nov 15, 2011
It's good that Payton didn't get a month. It may make her humble unlike her cousins that think yet are hot shit and have won the thing in years past. Maybe she won't think it's all about the looks that get you thinks. The same goes for Sierra Fields her and Payton are related I believe. It shows that this year wasn't about your name.

Since: Jun 11

White Plains, KY

#38 Nov 15, 2011
Intelligence wrote:
It's good that Payton didn't get a month. It may make her humble unlike her cousins that think yet are hot shit and have won the thing in years past. Maybe she won't think it's all about the looks that get you thinks. The same goes for Sierra Fields her and Payton are related I believe. It shows that this year wasn't about your name.
Sierra is a very humble girl! She doesn't care if she wins. She is the sweetest girl you will ever know!!!
LOLZZ

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Nov 15, 2011
Truth wrote:
How can you judge personality without knowing the person, also all the fake smiles, body language, i believe the old saying you can't judge a book by looking at the cover.
SOOO True
LOLZZ

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Nov 15, 2011
Man half the girls were hoes who didn't deserve anything and yet they were top 20 and although kylee wasn't the biggest slut out there I don't think she should've won all the fake beauty smiles dresses none of that truly matters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corvac (Jan '16) 6 hr Nasty boy 37
Corvac 6 hr Nasty boy 10
Corvac 6 hr Nasty boy 1
Sandra Ford (Oct '09) 8 hr Bus riding kid 117
Vote no 12 hr Oak ridge 1
ashley hunt Aug 25 Opie 7
Farmboy Aug 23 Mark 6

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance