meth dealers in morgantown

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Peter Poe

Pryor, OK

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Do you have phone numbers of meth dealters?

Please post here.

What ours are they open?

Do they make deliveries?

Money back guarantee?
THE CLAN

Fulton, KY

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Little Richard Beasley wrote:
I USE TO BUY MY METH OFF OF JAMES, AND JOSEPH DEWEESE. OH YES REBECCA ENGLAR TOO. BUT RAN OUT OF MONEY AND THEY CUT ME OFF. SO I MAKE IT MYSELF AND MAKE MY OWN DRUG MONEY. ALOT MORE OF IT TOO. BUT BY THE WAY THEY KEEP THERES IN THE JUNK YARD. ALSO IN THE CARS BACK THERE EVERYWHERE.BECKY YOU ARE A POOR EXCUSE OF A MOTHER BITCH.... JAMES AND BECKY WAS LIVING IN GRAYSON COUNTY. BUT GOES TO DADDY JOSEPH EVERYDAY FOR MORE DRUGS TO SELL BY THE WAY METH MOSTLY AND OTHERDRUGS PILLS POT METH MOSTLY SO GET THEM JOE GETTIE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN. NOTHING LIKE KENNETH MORRIS AND MIKE ALLEN SKUM BAGS ALL THE WAY.... REBECCA ENGLAR,JAMES DEWEESE, AND DADDY JOSEPH DEWEESE, ALL SELL METH AND ALSO MAKE IT AND MORE. WHAT POOR KIDS YOU HAVE BECKY AND JAMES YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF... GODBLESS THOSE CHILDREN. AS FOR YOU BECKY , JAMES AND JOSEPH YOUR ALL A PIECE OF TRASH.... ITS A SHAME SHIRLEY AND SHERRY ARE SUCH GOOD PEOPLE AND TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN WHILE YOU ALL CAN'T OR WON'T JUST HAVE TO GET THAT LAST SNORT IN... PAY BACKS ARE HELL AIN'T THEY. AND BECKY IS ON KY MOST WANTED UNDER REBECCA ENGLAR STATE POLICE THEY WILL GET YOU ALL THREE. AND CAN'T WAIT HA HA HA LOVE LITTLE RICHARD BEASLEY. BY THE WAY THEY ALL THREE SUCKED ME OFF IT FELT SO GOOD. THEY ALL THREE LOVE IT IN THE ASS. THEY BEGGED ME TO DO IT TO THEM AGAIN. BUT THERE SO NASTY AND STINK LIKE SHIT WHEN I GOT DONE WITH THOSE BITCHES.
WE WILL HAVE TO LOOK YOU UP SOON.
Moe

Pryor, OK

#6 Oct 29, 2009
Who are these squirrels? Are they Moes too?
Skin

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2011
Please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any guys in town known for being well endowed? 7 hr Alma 19
Keith Costello (Feb '13) 8 hr Auck 9
Bueford (Jan '13) 8 hr Auck 3
need to find josh mckinney (Feb '13) 8 hr Auck 16
JulieAnne Roberts (Dec '11) 8 hr Auck 24
The Butler County Jail Logs (Feb '13) 8 hr Auck 7
Keith Johnson (Sep '14) 8 hr Auck 4
More from around the web

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE