Dr. Todd Douglas
Concerned

Harvest, AL

#1 May 21, 2012
The merge with Fairview Clinic may have been a good deal for him. But it sure was not for his patients. Most of the people in the office now are as rude as you can get. You can not get your refills into the drug store like you should. And heaven forbid, if you need to talk to someone on the phone. For the patients benefit, He should have stayed the way he was.
thisisbs

United States

#2 May 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
The merge with Fairview Clinic may have been a good deal for him. But it sure was not for his patients. Most of the people in the office now are as rude as you can get. You can not get your refills into the drug store like you should. And heaven forbid, if you need to talk to someone on the phone. For the patients benefit, He should have stayed the way he was.
Yeah I can't stand his staff!!! Especially that b*tch who sits at the front registration window and also answers the phone!! She's been rude to me from day one! And it's for absolutely no reason!!! Ugh!!!
Totes

Harvest, AL

#3 May 21, 2012
Well as far as the staff, I disagree with it being worse since the merge. I actually think the new additions to the desk have been an IMPROVEMENT. It's the old staff like the one girl mentioned in the above comment especially who have ALWAYS been rude. She acts like she is the boss over there. And she has no business dealing with sick people who are already coming in there worried about their health. She just makes people feel worse. She actually treats people like garbage. That is....unless you are one of her friends and she thinks you are on her level. But the new nurse practioner is a total b***h. She has the bedside manner of a syphilitic bullfrog. She is argumentative, rude, and made my friend's son cry. As far as the problems with getting refills called in, I've even heard the staff at 2 different pharmacies here in town complain about how impossible it was to deal with them now. They said good luck trying to get anyone from there to call you back, because it was gonna be a long wait if the ever did at that.
um

Ames, IA

#4 May 23, 2012
Dr Hammad is the best
Boo-Boo

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Richard Wan's the best!!!!!!
Speaking from experience

Auburn, KY

#6 Jun 15, 2012
um wrote:
Dr Hammad is the best
I totally agree with you!
that betch

Rochester, KY

#7 Jun 18, 2012
thisisbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I can't stand his staff!!! Especially that b*tch who sits at the front registration window and also answers the phone!! She's been rude to me from day one! And it's for absolutely no reason!!! gh!!!
I can do what i want to do.
LYnn

Eddyville, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Where is Dr Douglas now?
Patti and Bill

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2012
We are looking for Dr. Douglas, too. We need our flu shots and I need my annual refer for my mammagram. We need a new office phone number.
jack clark

Sacramento, CA

#12 Sep 27, 2012
LYnn wrote:
Where is Dr Douglas now?
Greenview in Bowling Green
Nope

Pineville, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Dr Douglass quit practiciing all together
the REAL facts!!!

United States

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Nope wrote:
Dr Douglass quit practiciing all together
No he didn't. I just seen him today!
Info

Harvest, AL

#15 Oct 3, 2012
I heard he has an office somewhere in Bowling Green right now. I think it may be with another doctor so it will be hard to find him I think that was bad of him not to tell his patients where he was going if he does seems like an uncaring doctor to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Calhoun for Congr... 944
Tommy Smith (Nov '15) 6 hr Memphis Shade 6
Anyone know the girl named marina at dollar sto... (Sep '13) 18 hr nemed 31
Baby sitters in Morgantown ? 22 hr 4reals 5
Dakota mckinney Fri Kris 1
Maggie Martin Fri old friend 20
wru (Oct '16) Fri mee 46

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages