so upset

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Today I was informed that dr. Douglas will no longer be with fairview. This was actually a happy moment until then they also told me he will not be starting a new one either! Does anybody know why this is? I am so very upset about it. And can anyone recomend another dr? Not wan or hermuad. Thanks!
crazy BITCH

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2012
I asked and they told me he wasn't leaven....
so upset

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2012
I am confused his office called me and told me that he was leaving that I needed to change my cards! Thanks for letting me know I'm going to call in the morning to see what is going on. Keeping my fingers crossed , he has been my dr. Forever!
ohh

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Heard for sure?
so upset

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2012
They said he was leaving soon, didn't say much more than that other than he wouldn't be opening another practice. Idk what is going on......this sux
doc

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2012
ohh wrote:
Heard for sure?
Dr. Douglas leaves the end of august, I was told he is going to the glaser clinic in bowling green.

“Peace Bra”

Since: Jul 09

Ur Backoor

#7 Aug 28, 2012
He's going to work in B.G at Greenview that's a fact.
Maybe

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
But your leaving out it's at glassers office

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lazy people 4 hr callitlikeiSEEit 9
What Happened to Sweeney 20 hr Shhhhhh 3
Women 21 hr Tim tim 3
toothygrin 22 hr nojobbieyettie 2
William Beasley (Jun '13) Fri sweet p 14
corvac composites Thu Misty 1
soulmate Thu schoolchum 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages