Hardyville, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Bud does
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Whatever wrote:
Bud does
. Yes I tryed telling him that he can do better and he has been. She with a lot of guys. He said it was just about the fact that he can have her. Well so does everyone else.
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2012
And she strikes again. He tells me shes a nut and after taxes he's leaving. Good for you Bud. Everyone knows she's a ho. Dump her fat a,,.
lol

Auburn, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2012
uh folks look how many times bud has been married for a plumber he sure spends a lot on clothes looks like to me he has to have a woman to help him pay for his damn clothes
hmm

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2012
u mean the money she gets off her kids pay for it
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2012
Yea he's my cousin but he's nuts and she's nutty er she's been married 5 or 6 times now and has 4 kids by all diff dads Tha say. He said she's a fruit loop but Tha nut went back to her. He said her kids r like wild animals. I herd she put one husband n ground he prob nex.
lol

Auburn, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2012
she didn't put him in the ground he did that to himself i am not defending her and her kids are not that bad and i should know, as for money well she does spend it on her kids and her granddaughter and she has only been married 3 times just like bud and he begs her to take him back everytime.
Catnutz

Hardyville, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Bud? Thought he was gay?
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2012
Lol he's my cousin but yea at times I think he is. But for some reason he married a crazy bitch. She's a ho. But far as him. Yea I think he goes both ways. I've herd that he has anyway.
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2012
And no your wrong I checked and she's been married 5 times. And her kids are not by any of the ones she has been married to. They all have different fathers. So see lol you don't know as much as ya think. Bud says she let's kids run wild and that they get on his nerves. He told me he didn't know if he can take it much longer or not. I told him to wait till after tax time lol get Tha money an leave her ass. And I think that's wat he's planning.
Get a life

United States

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Bud is no better than her! He is a freak who stalks people & her kids are her business not any one else so get over it. Who cares if she was married 5 times its her life not yours!! So just shut the f**k up about them they're not that important!!!
Big bubba

Hardyville, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Oh yeah, little bud be lovin dis big dick. He suck it like a pro. Hahaha
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Yea I herd he likes suka poles. Lol.
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2012
Yea bud sux my po po. plenty times. He may be married but he still sucky a big one.
lol

Auburn, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2012
what's he gonna do steal the money she get's off her kid's. don't think so from what i know she can whip his ass and tie him up and make him look like a bowtie ha ha. p.s hope she does
Bud sucks balls

Hardyville, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Gambler wrote:
Yea bud sux my po po. plenty times. He may be married but he still sucky a big one.
arent u his cousin? Thats really screwed up! Buds a sick ass mofo.
Gambler

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jan 15, 2012
Yea he is a sicko. No he's gonna file taxes on all those kids then leaving her so he said. When he gets drunk he come outa clouset. And yea I bet she could whip him she's big enough ta. And he says she's wacky.
Wtf

Hardyville, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2012
Bud watches dogs hump and beats off to it.
wantsher

Bellevue, WA

#21 Jan 29, 2012
is she single again yet i really think she's kinda hot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary McKinney 11 hr Son ex 7
Kai-Lani Bacon 12 hr Why do what you do 60
guy living in truck Sat Nunya 16
delta faucet Jul 30 wow 1
Bradley graham Jul 30 Low 1
Haliee Turner (Jun '12) Jul 29 Bitch 25
Mary coy (Jan '15) Jul 29 William motley 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages