Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Just Hello

Elkton, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Is Ashley Morris Really Pregnant Again?
So obvious

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 29, 2011
Yes Kai Lani she is. Now could you please grow up. It's no ones fault but your own that you are just a piece of ass for every guy you encounter. You should have a little more respect for your self and not let that happen.
Huh

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2011
Kai lani and Ashley are??
Just Hello

Elkton, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2011
Ashley is married to Michael. They split up for three months and Michael got with Kai-Lani Bacon. Kai-Lani got pregant by Michael. Michael and Ashley got back together. Ashley and Michael have a little boy together, I think he is 3 now. Michael and Kai-Lani have a little boy together, he is over a year old. And now Ashley is spose to be having another one.
HMMM

San Jose, CA

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Just Hello wrote:
Ashley is married to Michael. They split up for three months and Michael got with Kai-Lani Bacon. Kai-Lani got pregant by Michael. Michael and Ashley got back together. Ashley and Michael have a little boy together, I think he is 3 now. Michael and Kai-Lani have a little boy together, he is over a year old. And now Ashley is spose to be having another one.
Yes she is pregnant again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stuff the bus no story on BKO 10 min Mel 7
hot Lil Momma 14 min BDD 1
skeletons 17 min skeletons in the ... 2
Two Goyim Learn They are Really Just LIVESTOCK !!! 2 hr The Eternal 4
Kai-Lani Bacon 20 hr destanee bacon 59
Dose anybody know Scottie Proctor? Jul 25 She knows 4
The girl driving the old black ford Jul 24 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages