Leitchfield, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2012
What about him? Heard he's a loser.
The biggest north sider

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2012
If you want you business spread around bjust tell him he will make sure everyone knows hes nothing but drama and trouble. Best thing to do is send him back the way he came or just bust him in the mouth... This isnt gossip its the facts cause i know him..

Rochester, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Its spelled Cyle...
Michael Morris

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Cyle is my lil brother he may have made mistakes in his past but no one can judge him not even the stupid ppl on here I'm sure y'all have made ur own mistakes I know I have so u néed to look at ur own life nd worry bout ur own problems before u trash talk other ppl nd say things that might hurt feelings so back off my lil bro cause when u mess with one of us u deal with all of us so leave him alone he is a wonderful person nd a great brother who I'll always stand beside no matter what I got ur back lil bro

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
I've met him and hes really super nice and nice to look at too!!
Southern Belle

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
This us so much bullshit I've known this guy all my life he's just like any other human being. Yeah he's got his share of mistakes and shortcomings, but he will not and wud not start shit about some body else and has a heart of gold tht knows no boundaries

Greenville, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
LOL thats my boy mike keep everyone in line and my lil cuzin cyle is awsome in my book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You didn't call 16 min Windshield wipers... 25
Saw You on Russellville road today 20 min BeenAround 1
Windshield wipers Buk 27 min Windshield wipers... 1
On Abortions 28 min Yes 30
ashley hunt 3 hr CURIOUS 18
Mickey Henderson Sun Bigbreasted 2
News New law will allow public breast-feeding (Apr '06) Oct 21 Delete me smh 2,777

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages