Thoughts on the myan's perdiction of ...
HUBBY B

Franklin, KY

#21 Aug 23, 2012
bnikki wrote:
Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority."
If you do not own a bible, you can google it! God has a since of humor, and if the Myans "guessed it right" then God would see to it that it didn't happen that day:) we should be more concerned with the end of our own lives, because no one is promised a tomorrow!
this and you are full of crap,nasty crap trying to scare the weak and the old so your church will clean up @ hat passing time.
if you people are not trying to get every penny the weak and old have you are trying to screw every little boy you can find.
you people are very sick and scared people.if there is hell,you will be going for sure.
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2012
HUBBY B wrote:
<quoted text>this and you are full of crap,nasty crap trying to scare the weak and the old so your church will clean up @ hat passing time.
if you people are not trying to get every penny the weak and old have you are trying to screw every little boy you can find.
you people are very sick and scared people.if there is hell,you will be going for sure.
May God have mercy on your soul!!!
naveedahmad

Pakistan

#23 Oct 4, 2012
mey blive mey good
HUBBY B

Dunmor, KY

#24 Oct 6, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>May God have mercy on your soul!!!
you are full of crap,all we will do is just rot away.
what are u people going to do after 30 days you are laying out in some hole waiting on nothing,get use to dieing like a man.

tom tom .you are a very scared little person, i fell sorry for you and your kind who talk this crap.
lulz

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Jesus will save us!(Christians)

Praise God! I will start giving away all my worldly possessions and await the rapture immediately!

Who's with me?? We will gather on the courthouse lawn this day (12-21-2012) and anxiously await the arrival of our SAVIOR!!(sky fairy)
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#26 Oct 9, 2012
HUBBY B wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of crap,all we will do is just rot away.
what are u people going to do after 30 days you are laying out in some hole waiting on nothing,get use to dieing like a man.
tom tom .you are a very scared little person, i fell sorry for you and your kind who talk this crap.
Actually I'm not scared at all!!! I 'm looking forward to His return. He gives the BELIEVERS total inner peace. We know what we have in HIM. I pray that you find this peace before it's to late. Amen!!!!
HUBBY B

Dunmor, KY

#27 Oct 9, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I'm not scared at all!!! I 'm looking forward to His return. He gives the BELIEVERS total inner peace. We know what we have in HIM. I pray that you find this peace before it's to late. Amen!!!!
Most of us will be happy if the 22nd we wake up and all of you silly little scared people are gone somewhere for ever for good, That's all we ask just be gone so we can get on with our lives and no more of the bull you scared little silly people try so hard to push on others.
If you are good Christians as you say to be,then do this for we will have world peace for once.
Now pack up and get the hell out of here.
HUBBY B

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Oct 26, 2012
HUBBY B wrote:
<quoted text>Most of us will be happy if the 22nd we wake up and all of you silly little scared people are gone somewhere for ever for good, That's all we ask just be gone so we can get on with our lives and no more of the bull you scared little silly people try so hard to push on others.
If you are good Christians as you say to be,then do this for we will have world peace for once.
Now pack up and get the hell out of here.
Now pack up and get the hell out of here
Tom Tom MUST GOT THE HELL OF OF TOWN LIKE I TOLD HIM TO DO.
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#29 Oct 27, 2012
HUBBY B wrote:
<quoted text>
Now pack up and get the hell out of here
Tom Tom MUST GOT THE HELL OF OF TOWN LIKE I TOLD HIM TO DO.
No, I'm still here praying for your soul. Jesus said that we must pray for everyone!!!
anonymous

United States

#30 Oct 27, 2012
Hubby B, why the hatred and animosity? What does it matter to you how others believe? The 1st ammendment gives us the right to be free of persecution based on our religious beliefs. The fact that people have hope seems to be an affront to you. Could that be because you are hopeless? People who have faith are not scared. Scared people go around attacking others because of things they don't understand. If you don't believe the way that we do then that is your choice (we all have free will), but don't attack others for their beliefs. If we are wrong, then it won't make a diiference what we believed once we have passed. If, however, you are wrong it will make a big difference for you. Tom Tom, you seem to have been singled out for this persons persecution. Just remember that Jesus said "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the profits which were before you." - Matthew 5: 11-12.
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#31 Oct 27, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Hubby B, why the hatred and animosity? What does it matter to you how others believe? The 1st ammendment gives us the right to be free of persecution based on our religious beliefs. The fact that people have hope seems to be an affront to you. Could that be because you are hopeless? People who have faith are not scared. Scared people go around attacking others because of things they don't understand. If you don't believe the way that we do then that is your choice (we all have free will), but don't attack others for their beliefs. If we are wrong, then it won't make a diiference what we believed once we have passed. If, however, you are wrong it will make a big difference for you. Tom Tom, you seem to have been singled out for this persons persecution. Just remember that Jesus said "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad: for great is your reward in Heaven: for so persecuted they the profits which were before you." - Matthew 5: 11-12.
Thank You!!And well said. May Gods Blessings be upon you!
HUBBY B

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Oct 30, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Thank You!!And well said. May Gods Blessings be upon you.EARLS BAR 10:30:12.
yummimommi34

Sudbury, Canada

#33 Dec 21, 2012
most definately its alread into July 2013.. The Mayans never once.took the.leap year into account
yummimommi34

Sudbury, Canada

#34 Dec 21, 2012
and its dec 21 2012 4:09 am where i am right now... Its snowin.. A gud storm but other than that... We are gud so far
Bniki

Tucker, GA

#35 Dec 21, 2012
HUBBY B wrote:
<quoted text>this and you are full of crap,nasty crap trying to scare the weak and the old so your church will clean up @ hat passing time.
What is wrong with you? The only ones trying to scare anyone is the Mayan fanatics! The world did not end! You do not know me, so do not assume you do! Me believing in God does not make me a sicko, and I do not have sex with boys, I make love to my husband...big difference! And I don't even have a church, so your other accusations make you sound like a moron. I won't be there to keep you company in hell, sorry sweetie! But i will pray for you!
Bniki

Tucker, GA

#36 Dec 21, 2012
HUBBY B wrote:
<quoted text>you are full of crap,all we will do is just rot away.

I am not scared, because I knew it would not happen. Maybe you are scared to attack others verbally for no reason. If you had any brain cells left you would know what I posted meant that the Mayan prediction was fake...but I guess you have never picked up a bible before so you wouldn't know this.
Scared

Scottsville, KY

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Is it safe to come out of our buncker now?
SHIZZ TO THE ONES

Dunmor, KY

#38 Jan 3, 2013
Bniki wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with you? The only ones trying to scare anyone is the Mayan fanatics! The world did not end! You do not know me, so do not assume you do! Me believing in God does not make me a sicko, and I do not have sex with boys, I make love to my husband...big difference! And I don't even have a church, so your other accusations make you sound like a moron. I won't be there to keep you company in hell, sorry sweetie! But i will pray for you!
But i will pray for you!HAHA ..please ,I don't want anyone thinking I know anyone like you..creeps..wait I think god is going to fucza another cherry girl and have a new kid~~~~~~~~~~ha ha ha
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#39 Jan 4, 2013
SHIZZ TO THE ONES wrote:
<quoted text>
But i will pray for you!HAHA ..please ,I don't want anyone thinking I know anyone like you..creeps..wait I think god is going to fucza another cherry girl and have a new kid~~~~~~~~~~ha ha ha
Oh my! May God have mercy on you!!!
illbegoddam

Dunmor, KY

#40 Jan 7, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my! May God have mercy on you!!!
What about you and stevie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suck you off 2 hr verstop 6
3 guys at park today 5 hr Wonders 4
How sexy is tyler oaks (Apr '10) 10 hr verstop 31
any guys in town known for being well endowed? (May '15) 11 hr verstop 43
looking for help with my sexuality. (Dec '15) 11 hr verstop 2
Whos the hottest guy in Morgantown thats single!?! (Oct '09) 11 hr verstop 79
gays in Morgantown (Nov '15) 11 hr verstop 44

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance