where is Matt Casey
who cares

Hillview, KY

#1 May 25, 2012
is Matt out? he isn't on the KOOL site anymore.....if so he knows who he needs to call
let_it_go

Bowling Green, KY

#2 May 25, 2012
Matt did his time. leave him alone and hope that he has learned his lesson and stays straight. he has a family to reunite with and a little boy who needs him. please let sleeping dogs lie.
who cares

Dunmor, KY

#3 May 26, 2012
all im sayin is he has some serious amends to make. and he knws it.
Friend

Rochester, KY

#4 May 26, 2012
Well, his wife is one of my best friends and his first priority is and should be his wife and son so don't come on this website trying to start shit!! If you have a problem or need to talk to Matt then call his wife or go directly to Matt. He has missed out on a lot in his wife and sons life and now it's time he made it up to them both. Let them be happy and be a family!! Get on with your life and let him be the husband and daddy that his son and wife deserves!!!
Someone Really Cares

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 26, 2012
Yes let it go!! Give this family some peace!! Give them the opportunity to start fresh!! His wife is a wonderful sweet person and his son needs him!! Let them reunite in peace and let them be happy and (who cares) Get A Life of your own!!!!! This site does nothing but cause trouble and they don't need it!! So back off!!!
who cares

Dunmor, KY

#6 May 28, 2012
when the peices all fall and they will you will see that he has missed out on more than you know.
let-it-go

Dunmor, KY

#7 May 28, 2012
who cares wrote:
when the peices all fall and they will you will see that he has missed out on more than you know.
Be careful there, Who Cares. Everyone has skeletons in their closets, even you Im sure. And you might not know as much as you seem to think you do. Clean out your own closet and let Matt worry about his! Seriously!
mycowlike wife

Salem, MA

#8 May 30, 2012
I do not care the skeletons in closes or wives left behind because of boredom. When you stupid women star learning that when we "fall in love" with you, the attraction was sex. At that time you presented yourself so sexy and pretty. Once we married you get transformed to cows with rights of ownership. All of you are just disgusting, all of you have a fat fatpussy, you fart at night, you do not take showers every day, you smell like a skank and in the morning you not even wash your teeth what makes us vomit. you hair is horrible and you just do not care. that is why we look for chicks.
Susan

Salem, MA

#9 May 30, 2012
Some husbands told all about this horrible, disgusting women that the only thing they do is stink
matt

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2013
yes he is out and back with his wife and still go seeing that lee girl so no he has not changed he is still that matt that he is
who cares

Providence, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2013
matt wrote:
yes he is out and back with his wife and still go seeing that lee girl so no he has not changed he is still that matt that he is
and there is another girl he needs to go see too a little girl he knows all about
64hoops

Versailles, IN

#12 Jul 31, 2013
Hes back in jakil as of today
Huh

North Reading, MA

#14 Aug 18, 2013
Back in jail? What county?
Little ol me

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2015
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
and there is another girl he needs to go see too a little girl he knows all about
Come see me matt if jamie will let you out of rehab. I still have the good stuff waiting for you.
Jdid

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2015
Hdrgh
Name

Madisonville, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2017
?????
djm79

United States

#18 Jan 15, 2017
Name wrote:
?????
Matt's back on it, rehab just slowed him down, I feel so sorry for Jamie and Carson, but its Matt, he's still sleeping with those nasty ass girls,still on the dope, what do you expect its Matt Casey...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Anderson 666
Travis Price 7 hr Hmmmmm 11
new dollar general market (May '14) Thu mystery shopper 29
John Paul Mar 18 Gross 18
Wendy young Mar 18 Slickwilly 1
Bchs basketball coach Mar 17 Jake from State Farm 2
Basketball Nazi Mar 15 Yes man 11

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages