Does anyone know about josh mckinney
Morgan Jennings

Auburn, KY

#26 Oct 25, 2009
haha meeeeee 2 please believe i got your back josh haha love ya byee♥

United States

#27 Oct 26, 2009
Dude I used to date Jon nd I've seen him fight good luck whooping his ass nd josh's. It won't happen
lol lol

Fremont, CA

#28 Oct 27, 2009
i do beleive that josh and john are both on to many drugs to beat anyone up. They are deffinately good at frying their brain cells tho. Goodluck with that and all tho.
If you ever decide to reach out and get help for your problems, i really did like the old John Mckinney, the healthy one. Im sure you BOTH would have support from ppl who care.
jacob mckinney

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Oct 27, 2009
u whant 2 talk shit about my famely at lest put down your real name ya pusseys
Be nice

United States

#30 Oct 28, 2009
phil cook wrote:
you mean the guy that drives looking out the side window
I know this guy and he is obviously not the one meant in this discussion! He drives looking out his side window due to a medical disorder involving his eyes. He is a great person and he is in his 30's so please don't include him in this.

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Nov 17, 2009
How come when people have a drug problem, its always the people that think they need help with the problem, my only problem with drugs is i quit doing them to have a job. see lol lol, its a recreational thing, not a dependence thing, well not for me at least. Jon on tha other hand is doing very well for himself too,he just switched from drugs to alcohol, you know trading one vice for another.

Elkin, NC

#32 Nov 19, 2009
i think josh mckinney is sexy!!!

Bowling Green, KY

#33 Nov 20, 2009
i am a sexy beast

Elkin, NC

#34 Nov 24, 2009
so josh...
how have you been? i miss you! last time i heard you were in jail but thats been forever ago though.
Joshua mckinney

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Nov 27, 2009
ive ben in jail 4 ever
Joshua mckinney

Bowling Green, KY

#36 Nov 28, 2009
I don't know who posted that last comment in my name, but i was in jail for a bit. to answer you blank im good, cant complain, how and who are you??
chris lee

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Dec 2, 2009
blaaaaaa oh my bad

Elkin, NC

#38 Dec 3, 2009
chris lee wrote:
blaaaaaa oh my bad
im sorry...
Miss Bitch

Utica, KY

#39 Jan 12, 2010
Josh is freakin awesome :)
Who ever wants to kick his a$$ u need 2 back off.
And the only drug problem people have,,,is that they ran out.

Drugs aren't bad,,,,mmmmkay lmafo

Harvest, AL

#40 Feb 16, 2010
I know...i am friggan awsome. thank you.

Bowling Green, KY

#41 Feb 18, 2010
im with lol lol..... i would love to see the old Jon back.. but i dont think that will happen since he is with amber.. Jon use to be such a great guy. me and him use to be best friends but now we cant even talk.. but i guess thats what the drugs do to you. they change you completly.. Jon Mckinney is not the same person that he was when we were younger.. i pray to god that he comes to realize this and he goes back to the way he was... Jon if your reading this, just know i am here for you and if you ever want to quit the drugs and alcohol completly and need help come to me..

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Feb 22, 2010
My lil brother is still the same lil brother he has always been. I admit when he was doin dope he was a different person. But i assure you he is not on drugs anymore. he does drink a copious amount of alocohol but who dosnt.

Glendale, KY

#43 Mar 1, 2010
what i know bout them both is that they dont have nuttin between their legs. both have short, skinny ones

Harvest, AL

#44 Mar 1, 2010
john mckinney

Ft Mitchell, KY

#45 Jul 31, 2010
how dose every one get off saying i was so bed off on dope i through more s#it away then the people that write them comments ever seen yah i got out there but never beyond the point of no centrol but now i have a good job and a nice house and for thouse who want the old john back its not happin eny time soon becouse i dont toak up and f*ck evry thing that looks good when im drunk peace.but thanks for the cencern

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog Groomer 55 min Idek 2
chase harding aka memphiz 11 hr H.O.P. 1
Waitres at that Hillside 12 hr Burg 3
Steve Mata 13 hr Killin time 2
Steven mata 13 hr Slim shady 2
vfw (Jan '14) 15 hr being responcible 42
Mi Garcias Mexican Restaurant 16 hr sad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages