'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,044)

Showing posts 40,861 - 40,880 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44978
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

U S A wrote:
Jay
I guess You are going to vote Obama ,Since he has deported more Illegal's than any previous Administration.
*******

Surely you jest! Sorry to disappoint you but no. No Obama and his czars for me. As a matter of fact..........

Deportations Fall Behind 2011 Pace
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 7:37 AM EDT - posted on NumbersUSA

A new report indicates that deportations of illegal aliens is down 9% compared to the same period in 2011. The Obama Administration boasted about its record-level deportations in 2011 bringing criticism from open-borders advocates that said the numbers were too high and immigration-reduction groups that said the numbers were inflated.

According to data from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 127,044 illegal aliens have been deported in fiscal year 2012 -- 12,000 less than this time last year.

In response to the lower numbers, the Administration is saying it's stepping up efforts to remove criminal illegal aliens. Earlier this month, ICE officials announced that they would increase the number of fugitive operations teams from 104 to 129, but some ICE agents say the move is a political maneuver during an election year.

"Our officers in the field are being told by senior-level managers that this is politically motivated to bump up the numbers during an election year for the Obama administration," said Chris Crane, president of the National ICE Council, a union that represents approximately 7,300 ICE employees. "During this administration, every year we are restricted from doing our jobs during the year and then at the end of the fiscal year we have to pull some kind of stunt to pull our numbers back up."

For more information, see the Los Angeles Times.
*****

And if fact.........

New Report Finds Lax Immigration Enforcement has led to More Crime

A report issued today by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS) has found that criminal illegal aliens released by the Obama Administration's lax enforcement of immigration laws committed more crimes after their release, including murder, rape, kidnapping and child molestation
*********

This is only the tip of the iceberg.
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44979
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Bush caused it all dumbdumb. Mitt wants to repeat it all again. How'd those tax cuts on the rich to create jobs work out for America?
How did those shovel-ready job stimulus laws work out? Shhh, we are not supposed to discuss that, are we? The 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed are the result of Obama's failed policies. You know it. I know it. Americans know it. Bye bye Barack!

Obama would have to blame the many, many, many, many Obama failed policies of the last 4 years if he were re-elected and we don't want to do that to him. So he's out of here! lol

Jimmy Carter's many brain farts started and caused all of this mess and Obama added to it by the trillions, didn't he? Blame Bush? How's that been working out for you talking heads lately? LMMFAO
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44980
Aug 7, 2012
 
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Bush caused it all dumbdumb. Mitt wants to repeat it all again. How'd those tax cuts on the rich to create jobs work out for America?
*****

You either missed this or chose not to read it, so here is only part of it from Congressman Stephen Fincher:........

One thing we know for certain, raising taxes will seriously harm job creation, small businesses, and hinder our struggling economy.

This is why the House came together and passed H.R. 8, the Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012,....

... extending tax cuts for all Americans...

Now it is up to the Senate to take action. If the Senate fails to act on H.R. 8, a family of four earning $50,000 a year will see their taxes increase nearly $2,200 per year, and the total tax hike for all American taxpayers would be more than $4 trillion over the next decade. "
**********

It's in the hands of the democratic senate majority. Let's see what Harry does to block this one, too.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44981
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama’s College Classmate:‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44982
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CO Massacre Staged Attack Evidence Hidden From Public Now Visable Here – Video

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44983
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

American Lady wrote:
Obama’s College Classmate:‘The Obama Scandal Is at Columbia’
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/obama%E...
*****

There is no doubt that Obama has something to hide. He is not proud of what he did at Columbia, or as the article reads, he was a foreign student. These questions should be addressed by Romney, and a trade off offered.....show me yours and I'll show you mine. As a matter of fact, this very trade-off has been suggested by one of his supporters... None other than the billionaire Trump....and I hope he pushes it to the limit. Enough of this fraudulent government bs and that old codger, Harry, lying and blocking everything he can to keep his job. Because when Obama goes, so does he and the wicked witch from the West.

Good article, A L.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44984
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Think about this:

IF the Supreme Court(government) can order you to buy something(obotcare) and fine(tax in disguise) you if you don't....they can ORDER you to do..... ANYTHING.....

Do iT "legally" (as far as the judges and courts of small town America are concerned) in their eyes.
.
.
.
.
IS THAT what YOU want America?
.
.
.
.
Land of the FREE....

A
N
D

HOME of the BRAVE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44985
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*****
There is no doubt that Obama has something to hide. He is not proud of what he did at Columbia, or as the article reads, he was a foreign student. These questions should be addressed by Romney, and a trade off offered.....show me yours and I'll show you mine. As a matter of fact, this very trade-off has been suggested by one of his supporters... None other than the billionaire Trump....and I hope he pushes it to the limit. Enough of this fraudulent government bs and that old codger, Harry, lying and blocking everything he can to keep his job. Because when Obama goes, so does he and the wicked witch from the West.
Good article, A L.
Thanks Jay....
You've been putting on some good ones too!
I've been flitting here and there, gathering all sorts of info. The more I find, the more "doomsday" it sounds :(
Not meaning to bring anyone down.
It just is so depressing....ALL the "violence" and negativity going on!

Something has GOT to give!
We need a "statesman" in office to bring this Nation together, and the SAME for Congress. Honest, hardworking, God-fearing, family loving people, to GET this once lustrous Nation BACK on TRACK!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44986
Aug 7, 2012
 
Here's this Jay, before I forget!
==========

'60 MINUTES' EXPOSES PELOSI, BOEHNER CORRUPTION

REVEALED: Nancy Pelosi Blocked Credit Card Reform While Investing Millions in Exclusive Visa Stock Offering
By Wynton Hall, Big Government

Former Speaker of the House–and current Minority Leader–Nancy Pelosi apparently bought $1 million to $5 million of Visa stock in one of the most sought-after and profitable initial public offerings (IPO) in American history, thwarted serious credit card reform for two years, and then watched her investment skyrocket 203%.

The revelation appears in Throw Them All Out, the new book by investigative journalist and Breitbart editor Peter Schweizer, which was the focus of 60 Minutes on CBS this evening, and which is featured in this week’s issue of Newsweek.

http://nation.foxnews.com/nancy-pelosi/2011/1...

BOTH Repubs and Dem's need to GO!
WE need NEW & Fresh Blood!
families stick together

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44988
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well, well, well..here we go again. The illegals that Obama is allowing to stay in our country as legal residents started out as 800,000. Now it's up to 1.8 million illegals allowed to stay. Obama must of used the Nancy Pelosi creative book-cooking math sliding scale to get to the real number after initially lying to the American people yet again.

Either way you look at it Obama just added 1.8 million to the unemployment line or gave away 1.8 million American jobs. The Black community is reeling. Their unemployment rate has been higher than the national unemployment rate ever since Obama became president. Instead of having the Black communities backs as his ads proclaim...he has the illegals backs and they are his first priority evidently.

Anybody American that votes for this clown should have their head examined and we should tax them for being so stupid.

People are realizing that if they vote for the Obamoron they are doing an injustice to their kids and their family. Obama has been such a horrible president many democrats are wishing Bush had never left office. That's how bad Obama is/was!

Look at your kids when they are in bed sleeping tonight. Will you vote for Obama so he can take care of the illegals first and then Americans later if he ever even gets around to helping America's children? We have seen no signs of him helping anyone in the last 4 years other than illegals and the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in their takeover of other countries.

Be a loving, caring parent. Vote for Romney and get this Obamination out of office.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44989
Aug 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but I don't recall this country being so divided. If you read these posts, you find us on two different ends of the spectrum, and yet we are all, I assume, Americans, who want the best for our country.

I think government is so corrupt, all for themselves with their benefits and perks - along with the majority being multi-millionaires, who IMO could not care less about anyone but what's in it for them.

We are so beneath them.

I get letters in my Inbox in the *from* line from Nancy Pelosi.....yeah right.....I'm stupid enough to believe Nancy wrote to me, never the less, pleading for just a few dollars to chip in the help Obama win this election against those horrible republicans who want to raise taxes on the poor little guy and give huge tax breaks to the rich -- of which she is one of them -- apparently opposed to this break she will get by not having to pay her share in taxes as she hides her multi-millions in foreign banks....while at the same time getting inside information that only certain elite government officials are privy to.

These people, both republicans and democrats are talking down to us, and yet we argue in their defense, supporting their corruptness and believing they are in it to work for us.

What crap!!!

When we all finally get it in our heads that these people, these millionaires....these one percenters.... could not care less whether you have a job, how you struggle to pay your bills, worry how you will send your kid to college, and whether tomorrow you will even have a job, then maybe we can come together and take this country back. IMO, they're all alike. Vote the career politicians out and start over. We couldn't do worse than what we have now.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44990
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I couldn't agree with you more. Obama has done nothing for middle class Americans or for the black middle class, much less for blacks and whites who live under the poverty line. Yet he thinks he has these people in the palm of his hand with his blowhard BS lies. His major goals have been in support of illegals and Muslims ---executive orders, open borders, suing out states for enforcing federal law, stopping ICE for doing their job, and turning these border crashers back into the streets of America......not to mention........not enforcing voter ID so they can corruptly vote for a country they aren't even citizens of: thanks in part to Harry Reid.

Black unemployment is up to 16%, while he caters to these aliens so they can compete for lower income jobs and reap the benefits at the expense of those who are fortunate enough to still have a job.

We need to clean house, you guys, and we need to start this November.
Anybody but Obama

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44991
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Jay wrote:
We couldn't do worse than what we have now.
Yeah right...wasn't that what everybody said when Obama was elected? Nobody could be as bad as Bush? 4 years of Obama and I'm begging for Bush to come back! I voted for Obama and he made a fool out of me and he will not get a second chance to do it again. We gave Obama a chance and he screwed us over big time. I'm willing to give Romney a chance. Hopefully he won't whine and cry and blame for 4 years and damage our country like Obama has! If he does he will be out on his ass after one term too.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44992
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*******
Surely you jest! Sorry to disappoint you but no. No Obama and his czars for me. As a matter of fact..........
Deportations Fall Behind 2011 Pace
Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 7:37 AM EDT - posted on NumbersUSA
A new report indicates that deportations of illegal aliens is down 9% compared to the same period in 2011. The Obama Administration boasted about its record-level deportations in 2011 bringing criticism from open-borders advocates that said the numbers were too high and immigration-reduction groups that said the numbers were inflated.
According to data from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 127,044 illegal aliens have been deported in fiscal year 2012 -- 12,000 less than this time last year.
In response to the lower numbers, the Administration is saying it's stepping up efforts to remove criminal illegal aliens. Earlier this month, ICE officials announced that they would increase the number of fugitive operations teams from 104 to 129, but some ICE agents say the move is a political maneuver during an election year.
"Our officers in the field are being told by senior-level managers that this is politically motivated to bump up the numbers during an election year for the Obama administration," said Chris Crane, president of the National ICE Council, a union that represents approximately 7,300 ICE employees. "During this administration, every year we are restricted from doing our jobs during the year and then at the end of the fiscal year we have to pull some kind of stunt to pull our numbers back up."
For more information, see the Los Angeles Times.
*****
And if fact.........
New Report Finds Lax Immigration Enforcement has led to More Crime
A report issued today by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS) has found that criminal illegal aliens released by the Obama Administration's lax enforcement of immigration laws committed more crimes after their release, including murder, rape, kidnapping and child molestation
*********
This is only the tip of the iceberg.
If GWB hadn't let 12,000 per month waltz in on working visa's to never return, you wouldn't be having this conversation.

BTW, did you see Romney's 2010 tax return with all those forms showing him being shareholder in multiple foreign investment companies? Or maybe you missed where he paid his Housekeeper poverty wages? And those damned capital gains of over $12M almost choked me that qualified for the second lowest tax rate known to mankind.

Just thought I'd share that with you. You don't mind...do you?
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44993
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 4 years too late. Foreclosures skyrocketed on Obama's watch. Homeless people on every corner. High gas prices have become the norm on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans receiving some time of government assistance. Trillions of dollars added to our deficit each year on Obama's watch. 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed on Obama's watch.
Americans started really missing President Bush and his policies less than 6 months into president Obama's failed presidency. Obama's greatest historical moment...the look on his face when America sends him packing in November.
what do you think may have gone wrong? After all on Jan of 2009 Bush handed Obama a budget surplus and a thriving economy. You Repubs have such memory lost or may be just plain stupid. Because your answer to the problems is elect Mitt so America can go back and do exactly the things Bush did. Tell us how lowing taxes create jobs again. The deficit is growing a trillion a year no matter who's in office. Obama's spending has been less than $800 billion. Less than any President since Eisenhower.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44994
Aug 8, 2012
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How did those shovel-ready job stimulus laws work out? Shhh, we are not supposed to discuss that, are we? The 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed are the result of Obama's failed policies. You know it. I know it. Americans know it. Bye bye Barack!
Obama would have to blame the many, many, many, many Obama failed policies of the last 4 years if he were re-elected and we don't want to do that to him. So he's out of here! lol
Jimmy Carter's many brain farts started and caused all of this mess and Obama added to it by the trillions, didn't he? Blame Bush? How's that been working out for you talking heads lately? LMMFAO
28 straight months of job growth. It takes time to recover from the worst economic collapse the US has ever seen since 1929. Mitt wants to go back and do EXACTLY what caused it all. You Repubs cannot name ONE thing that Mitt has promised to do that Bush didn't.
your name here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44995
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Romney has plans to cut spending and to balance the budget, something that Bush was not able to accomplish with the Dims in control of Congress. For most of the time Bush was in office, the economy grew quite nicely, and millions of jobs were created, gas prices were lowere, interest rates were lowered, and personal incomes grew nicely. It is only the mortgage banking meltdown that caused the economy to decline the last year Bush was in office, something he had no control over as Congressional oversight, led by Frank and Dodd was so lax, they were not being properly monitored for their operations that led to the meltdown.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44997
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

your name here wrote:
Romney has plans to cut spending and to balance the budget, something that Bush was not able to accomplish with the Dims in control of Congress. For most of the time Bush was in office, the economy grew quite nicely, and millions of jobs were created, gas prices were lowere, interest rates were lowered, and personal incomes grew nicely. It is only the mortgage banking meltdown that caused the economy to decline the last year Bush was in office, something he had no control over as Congressional oversight, led by Frank and Dodd was so lax, they were not being properly monitored for their operations that led to the meltdown.
Bus had complete control for 6 years you ignorant gd Liar. Make up more BS.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44998
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

If Bush had complete control,how come he could not get Congress to pass his amnesty .immigration plan.?How come he could not get Congress to do as he suggested,regulate the banks,Freddie and Fannie,before the bust?

But at least you do agree, the last 2 years the control was all Demo?You are beginning to come around!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44999
Aug 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

whitehair wrote:
If Bush had complete control,how come he could not get Congress to pass his amnesty .immigration plan.?How come he could not get Congress to do as he suggested,regulate the banks,Freddie and Fannie,before the bust?
But at least you do agree, the last 2 years the control was all Demo?You are beginning to come around!
He abandoned amnesty after he failed to protect us on 911 you dumbass. How stupid are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,861 - 40,880 of144,926
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morgantown Discussions

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
To fix park clean up the Motel 2 hr whyjjgjob 2
dried up crazy fart 3 hr Awesome Sauce 10
Gay guys (Aug '10) 6 hr Sam 118
Brittany Baskins 7 hr Meeee 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr EASTER 26,172
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr NO NO 81,552
im lookin for hershel lacefield (Aug '10) 14 hr Riccai 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morgantown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morgantown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••