Anyone know her? I think she is married to a John Miller
Not Lol

Toledo, OH

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Why do you want to know about her?
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2010
a friend of mine thinks she is trying to mess with her husband is why i'm asking.
Neighbor

Toledo, OH

#4 Apr 24, 2010
Well hell, if not ya'll just stirred up some shit on here now didn't ya? What if she ain't and they have a good relationship? Ya all done fukd that up! If she is then "your friend", who obviously knows them, should say something to her.
Thanks for screwing that up! Gossipers.
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Apr 25, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
Well hell, if not ya'll just stirred up some shit on here now didn't ya? What if she ain't and they have a good relationship? Ya all done fukd that up! If she is then "your friend", who obviously knows them, should say something to her.
Thanks for screwing that up! Gossipers.
Did you read what you wrote before you posted, or just don't think before you open your mouth. My friend dose not know her she just has a name and her phone number for you infomation.DUH If we knew her we wouldn't be asking about her on here now would we???? If I screwed up her screwed up her screwing around I'm HAPPY!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Apr 25, 2010
Not sure why it posted part of the last sentence twice but..... to continue. People that cheat or try to get with married men deserve all the trouble they get. Hope she burns in hell!!!
What

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2010
you slam someone for thinking that "yoir friend" knows her - "lol a friend of mine thinks she is trying to mess with her husband is why i'm asking." ... and then you say all you have is her name & phone number...

Then how do you "and ""your friend"" know she is sleeping around?? More fucking gossip?? Sounds like somebodies jealous!!!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 25, 2010
i didn't say thinks she knows her i said that she thinks she is trying to mess with her husband. yeah i have her name & # cause it was on the cell bill with her calling him over 400 times and 5 pages of texting. so yeah we KNOW she is up to no good. my friend know some of her family and that's how she got her husbands phone number if you people think you have to have whole story. And for you info she said that her husban confirmed that he had been talking to her and she was trying to get him to meet her. so sorry not jealous! my guess is you people know her and are trying to take up for her. i hope your husbands/boyfriends are her next target then.
Ooohh I know

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2010
Hmmmm... If "she" is contacting "him" that many times... Why are you slamming "her" on here and not "him"??? Is he a helpless victim??? Takes two to tango... Why haven't ya'll slammed him on here?? He is more guilty... He's the married one!!!
The "wife" should have "him" call "her" right in front of her... On speaker. So far... This has accomplished nothing... But trashed one of 2 supposedly guilty parties.
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2010
i never said he wasn't at fault too. i asked if anyone knew her. i didn't ask for anyones opinion on what i should and shouldn't ask or say. as for him being "more" guiilty than her because he's married...read up dumb a** she's married too. as for me slamming her...i have yet to call her a name like a whore, slut, bitch or even homewrecker!!! so get your facts right before you jump in.
big eazy

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Apr 25, 2010
she got kids n old man in jail yeah she a ho
Ooohh I know

United States

#12 Apr 25, 2010
lol | Saturday | Reply
a friend of mine thinks she is trying to mess with her husband is why i'm asking.

Just putting this on here was slamming her. If it isn't my business, read up... It ain't yours.
big dog

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Apr 25, 2010
all of you on morgantown forum give this town a bad name if you can say something good will I'LL JUST PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU
Bigger dog

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2010
Love getting advice from the pro Don Baker.
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2010
Yes she was trying to mess with him so the TRUTH is not slamming now is it. TRUTH HURTS!!! if your so concerned with what people think or say about your girl you should talk to her about leaving others men alone. When did I say it was none of your business? I just told you to get your facts right before you jump in. But as I can see you seem to have a problem comprehending simple things. Maybe you should be giving your advice and opinion on something more on your level instead of making things up here. You keep reposting my line "a frined of mine thinks she is trying to mess with her husband is why I'm asking" like you are making some kind of point. Well what is your point? We know for a FACT that she was and that makes her nothing but TROUBLE! The fact that you would take up for someone like that tells me your not much better. And yes someone should pray for her, incase they don't teach it where you are from adultery is a sin.
The Friend

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2010
Yes I do exist. And Yes she was trying to get with my husband. Why you want to give my freind such a hard time for asking a question and not some home wrecker is beyond me. If she didn't want people talking about her them maybe she should think twice before trying to get with a married man. Especially when she has a husband of her own and is pregnant with his child. But with her morals whos to say it's really her husbands. If she has any problem with what I'm saying tell her to come see me, I'd love to tell her to her face what I really think of her. As for the person that said I should call her and confront her, well I did and all she did was hang up. But that's ok, I've taken care of things on my end. As for you saying that he is more to blame because he is married...do you know how to read becasue the first post says she is married. I think my friend is right you need to get your facts right before you try to give advice. And I don't see anywhere that you were told it was none of your business. Hell I don't care if the whole world knows what kind of person she is. If she's ashamed then maybe she should keep her legs closed and then people like me wouldn't have anything to talk about. Defending her is an argument that you just can't win.
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Apr 26, 2010
amen!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Flener (Sep '14) 38 min Sad 6
Dontmatter 6 hr Check Yourself 2
Whitney Johnson 19 hr Poor kids 2
No Ward for sheriff (Mar '14) 19 hr Reneer is a fool 78
Davey Bryant Tue Friend 1
Sheri Warren (Jun '11) Tue Curious 10
Hot girls who's name starts with M Tue Nah 6

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance