First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Blockhead

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Why is it wrong to be gay? I know the bible talks about it in leviticus and in the new testament but there's honestly parts in the bible that's contradicting and when it calls it an "abomination" doesn't make sense because it also says eating pork is an "abomination" as well and it also says working on the sabbath is an "abomination" too. So what's the difference in finding someone you love and would want to spend the rest of your life with and eating a pig? And "abomination" back in the time that the bible was wrote was also said to mean "out if the ordinary" not like death like it does now. Just been looking into this alot because it honestly doesn't make sense when you talk to someone about it because I know alot more of what the bible says about it than other people do. And that's a coinsidence? I don't think so people just jump the gun to shoot it down because its not the normal....
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Blockhead wrote:
Why is it wrong to be gay? I know the bible talks about it in leviticus and in the new testament but there's honestly parts in the bible that's contradicting and when it calls it an "abomination" doesn't make sense because it also says eating pork is an "abomination" as well and it also says working on the sabbath is an "abomination" too. So what's the difference in finding someone you love and would want to spend the rest of your life with and eating a pig? And "abomination" back in the time that the bible was wrote was also said to mean "out if the ordinary" not like death like it does now. Just been looking into this alot because it honestly doesn't make sense when you talk to someone about it because I know alot more of what the bible says about it than other people do. And that's a coinsidence? I don't think so people just jump the gun to shoot it down because its not the normal....
If you have read the Bible, then you know that God destroyed Sodom and Gamorah because of homosexuality.Have you prayed and asked GOD if its right? The Bible is very clear on this. It says that marriage is between a man and a woman. Maybe you need to read and pray a little more. May God Bless you and give you wisdom on this matter. Have a Blessed day!!!
WHAT

Nortonville, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Blockhead wrote:
Blockhead wrote:

OK ,HERE IS THE FACTS..
DO YOU LIKE A DIC UP YOUR ASS AND THEN CLEAN THE SHIZ OFF IT OR DO YOU SUCK IT WITH OUT CLEANING OF THE DODO.
IF YOU CAN SUCK IT WITH OUT CLEANING IT YOU ARE FOR REAL..(COCKSUCKER)
BUT IF YOU CLEAN THE POLE BEFORE YOU SUCK IT THEN YOU ARE JUST A FAKE (COCKSUCKER).
ALSO TALK TO YOUR MOM ABOUT YOU TAKING IT UP THE AZZ,ASK HER WHEN SHE GETS IT UP THE AZZ DOES SHE SUCK IT RIGHT OUT OF THE OLD AZZ WITH OUT CLEANING IT?YOUR MOM WILL KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS STUFF ,LOOK, SHE HAD A FAG FOR A SON.
ALSO ASK OLD DAD AFTER HE HAS HAD A FEW DRINKS,ALSO WAS DAD THE FIRST.?>?.
YOU NEED TO COME BACK HERE WITH ANSWERS TO THIS FOR WE CAN HELP YOU OUT.
AS FOR AS THE BIBLE GOES,ALOT OF DIC SUCKING AND BUTT POUNDING WENT ON BACK THEN..ALOT..
DON'T LET PEOPLE TELL YOU JESUS WAS STRUNG UP FOR OUR SINS,HE WAS A BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY,GOD HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WAYS???
HE WAS HIGH AS A HILL THE DAY OF HIS DEATH,NO ONE COULD PICK THAT CROSS UNDER NORM.CONDITIONS.
HE WAS KNOWN FOR GETTING DRUNK ON WINE DAILY.
STORY'S ABOUT HIM BEING FOUND DRUNK AND NAKED WITH MEN ALOT,BUT WHEN YOUR OLD MAN IN GOD DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S GOING TO MAKE THE PAPERS..
ALSO THE TOWN WHORES SAY HE NEVER HIT ON ANY OF THEM,THEY CALLED HIM PENCIL DIC AND THE BACK DOOR MAN.
SO YOU BE ALL YOU CAN BE,JESUS DID..DID AND DID AND DID,HE DID ALOT.
THIS MAYBE WILL HELP YOU OUT SOME?
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2012
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Blockhead wrote:
OK ,HERE IS THE FACTS..
DO YOU LIKE A DIC UP YOUR ASS AND THEN CLEAN THE SHIZ OFF IT OR DO YOU SUCK IT WITH OUT CLEANING OF THE DODO.
IF YOU CAN SUCK IT WITH OUT CLEANING IT YOU ARE FOR REAL..(COCKSUCKER)
BUT IF YOU CLEAN THE POLE BEFORE YOU SUCK IT THEN YOU ARE JUST A FAKE (COCKSUCKER).
ALSO TALK TO YOUR MOM ABOUT YOU TAKING IT UP THE AZZ,ASK HER WHEN SHE GETS IT UP THE AZZ DOES SHE SUCK IT RIGHT OUT OF THE OLD AZZ WITH OUT CLEANING IT?YOUR MOM WILL KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS STUFF ,LOOK, SHE HAD A FAG FOR A SON.
ALSO ASK OLD DAD AFTER HE HAS HAD A FEW DRINKS,ALSO WAS DAD THE FIRST.?>?.
YOU NEED TO COME BACK HERE WITH ANSWERS TO THIS FOR WE CAN HELP YOU OUT.
AS FOR AS THE BIBLE GOES,ALOT OF DIC SUCKING AND BUTT POUNDING WENT ON BACK THEN..ALOT..
DON'T LET PEOPLE TELL YOU JESUS WAS STRUNG UP FOR OUR SINS,HE WAS A BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY,GOD HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WAYS???
HE WAS HIGH AS A HILL THE DAY OF HIS DEATH,NO ONE COULD PICK THAT CROSS UNDER NORM.CONDITIONS.
HE WAS KNOWN FOR GETTING DRUNK ON WINE DAILY.
STORY'S ABOUT HIM BEING FOUND DRUNK AND NAKED WITH MEN ALOT,BUT WHEN YOUR OLD MAN IN GOD DO YOU REALLY THINK IT'S GOING TO MAKE THE PAPERS..
ALSO THE TOWN WHORES SAY HE NEVER HIT ON ANY OF THEM,THEY CALLED HIM PENCIL DIC AND THE BACK DOOR MAN.
SO YOU BE ALL YOU CAN BE,JESUS DID..DID AND DID AND DID,HE DID ALOT.
THIS MAYBE WILL HELP YOU OUT SOME?
If your going to talk like this then how about leaving Jesus name out of it? I know He don't approve of this type of talking!!!
LET US PRAY

Nortonville, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>If your going to talk like this then how about leaving Jesus name out of it? I know He don't approve of this type of talking!!!
I know He don't approve of this type of talking!!!
RIGHT,I KNOW HE TOLD YOU THIS,RIGHT.
HE TOLD ME TO USE HIS NAME AS I WANT,I TEXT HIM.
NOW WHAT ABOUT THIS?
Brad

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
If all gays do go to hell then it's going to be decorated way better than heaven. Look at the christians in Mo-town. Boring houses and no one has any creativity. At least when I go to hell I know the curtains will match!
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Brad wrote:
If all gays do go to hell then it's going to be decorated way better than heaven. Look at the christians in Mo-town. Boring houses and no one has any creativity. At least when I go to hell I know the curtains will match!
If you only realized what you are saying!!! I can tell you that you REALLY dont want to go there!!!! God, please show your mercy to Brad! Amen
What

Ava, MO

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Brad wrote:
There are no curtains in hell, and hell itself will be cast into the lake of fire detroying the souls for ever. Read a Bible ignorant one!
Brad

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2012
I dont have a bible, but I do have all the Harry Potter books which is pracically the same thing
Blockhead

United States

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Oh course we would get dumbass comments like the one from "what". Man I don't know who you are but I bet you are one intelligent and one smart human being. I would love to have a conversation with you. Not at all I'm pretty sure you would lower my iq. But ya none of you have really helped at all.
Brad

Rochester, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Im stupid because I only believe in things that can be proven?
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Brad wrote:
Im stupid because I only believe in things that can be proven?
And Harry Potter can be proven? LOL. Try trading them for a Bible the you will have something you can really hold onto!
Brad

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2012
I will read it literally, which means since my wife wasnt a virgin when I married her then if im reading this book right then I've got to stone my wife to death. Or maybe I just wont believe in evolution anymore lol
Brad

Dunmor, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>And Harry Potter can be proven? LOL. Try trading them for a Bible the you will have something you can really hold onto!
I'll hold on to it for wiping my azz.
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>I'll hold on to it for wiping my azz.
May God have mercy on your soul!!!
james

Tucker, GA

#19 Jan 10, 2013
It also says that any women that is not a virgin in her wedding day shall be stoned by her husband. So should we all lived the bible word for word. Yes times have changed and women are no longer property. But also times have changed as has love.

Live and let live to each is there own and we all have the right to be happy and miserable in marriage.
nunya

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Bible thumpers
a dic here

Dunmor, KY

#22 Feb 3, 2013
nunya wrote:
Bible thumpers
Do they really thumper on the bible?
Really

United States

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Everyone that says things like "God hates gay people" is saying that God is a hypocrite. The Bible is very clear on the "God loves everyone, even despite hate". So how does it make sense that he would hate people because of love? Not to mention that it has been proven that the word was mistranslated to homosexuality, when it more closely translates to male prostitution. And even with that mistranslation, it doesn't say that just having a romantic relationship with someone of the same sex us wrong, just that for a man to lay (have sex) with another man is a sin. So, it's really no different than any kind of premarital sex. Also considering that all sins are equal in the eyes of God, you have no right to criticize gay people if you've even lied. And the marriage thing is irrelevant. People are forgetting that marriage has been around longer than any religion, and was for passing on property.
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#24 Feb 8, 2013
Really wrote:
Everyone that says things like "God hates gay people" is saying that God is a hypocrite. The Bible is very clear on the "God loves everyone, even despite hate". So how does it make sense that he would hate people because of love? Not to mention that it has been proven that the word was mistranslated to homosexuality, when it more closely translates to male prostitution. And even with that mistranslation, it doesn't say that just having a romantic relationship with someone of the same sex us wrong, just that for a man to lay (have sex) with another man is a sin. So, it's really no different than any kind of premarital sex. Also considering that all sins are equal in the eyes of God, you have no right to criticize gay people if you've even lied. And the marriage thing is irrelevant. People are forgetting that marriage has been around longer than any religion, and was for passing on property.
Your right God doesn't hate Gays He hates the sin of Homosexuality. And you contradicted yourself by saying" Having a romantic relationship with someone of the same sex is wrong, just that a man to have sex with another man is a sin". Well sir, sin is wrong and your right the Bible is very clear on Homosexuality, it is a sin and a Abomination against God. The Bible clearly says that marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN!!! Sodom and Gamorrah were destroyed because of Homosexuality! And yes sin is sin no matter what the sin may be. But as a Christian we should not stand quietly and say that Homosexuality is Ok. For that matter no sin is. And as a Christian you should not hate anyone, including the GAYS! You should pray for them and hope that God deals with them to change! God doesn't want anyone to go to Hell. But it is a choice He allows you to make!!! May god bless you and have a GREAT day, AMEN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Anderson 666
Travis Price 7 hr Hmmmmm 11
new dollar general market (May '14) Thu mystery shopper 29
John Paul Mar 18 Gross 18
Wendy young Mar 18 Slickwilly 1
Bchs basketball coach Mar 17 Jake from State Farm 2
Basketball Nazi Mar 15 Yes man 11

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages