Steven Johnson of rochester and his w...

Steven Johnson of rochester and his women tell me bout them???

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Just wondering

Auburn, KY

#1 May 29, 2012
??????
Prisoner

Bowling Green, KY

#2 May 30, 2012
Go get your own.
Just wondering

Auburn, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
Got 5-6 but his is NASTY druggy type!!!!!
say when

United States

#4 May 30, 2012
You have 5-6 but I am the nasty one?Easy there!You might hurt yourself.I will tell you what you need to know!Hell all you gotta do is come on over and ask straight up.I guess you think you are hurting me or my feelings letting what you do know about me trickle out a little at a time.I could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me.I will S-P-E-L-L it all out for you there brilliant.Yes I have been in trouble in the past, and yes I used to have a prescription drug problem.Sometimes that happens when you get put in a critical care unit when you almost die, and they put a morphine pump in, and send you home with more drugs than carter has oats.Some people can handle stuff like that, but unfortunateley at the time, I was not one of them.I was one of the fortunate ones though.It did not destroy me.I was given a second chance.There is no shame in having a problem when stuff like that happens.It happens to some of the most upstanding members in society, so step easy there and hope it never happens to you or any of your family.In todays world, chances are it already has affected you or someone you care about.You can line up all the people you want to that feels the need to talk shit about me, they are entitled to do so.I do not dispute that I have made some sorry choices.I am lucky that I get the chance to turn things around.I choose to spend the rest of my life living and being happy, not worried to death what others like you think about me.For the most part people in this town that I have met are understanding and kind.You would be an exception to the rule.If I let the wind out of your sails by laying this out on the line, I am sorry.If you continue to have issues with this I invite you guys to fix those broken ovaries& testicles & man and woman up, and get the nerve to come see me, and ask all about it.I promise you, I will help you resolve whatever it is about me that is irking you.I would ask what kind of skeletons are in your closet, but guess what?That would imply that I give a damn about you guys.Well, that is the first, last and only response you get from me.I have nothing else to give a chicken sh*t trouble maker.I would love to see the look on your face since you can't hurt me or make me mad.I bet it is a cross between confusion, consternation, and having to take a poop.Now you can let the gossip about me fly!I promise you I do not care and will never even check this forum again.I would not have known you guys were running your mouth, had a friend not told me.I just had to let you or anyone else know that I welcome the gossip about me, that way you are letting someone who can't handle it, have a break.Hope this was enough detail for you, and met or exceeded your expectations for juicy gossip.Enjoy!
Bean counter

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 31, 2012
say when wrote:
You have 5-6 but I am the nasty one?Easy there!You might hurt yourself.I will tell you what you need to know!Hell all you gotta do is come on over and ask straight up.I guess you think you are hurting me or my feelings letting what you do know about me trickle out a little at a time.I could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me.I will S-P-E-L-L it all out for you there brilliant.Yes I have been in trouble in the past, and yes I used to have a prescription drug problem.Sometimes that happens when you get put in a critical care unit when you almost die, and they put a morphine pump in, and send you home with more drugs than carter has oats.Some people can handle stuff like that, but unfortunateley at the time, I was not one of them.I was one of the fortunate ones though.It did not destroy me.I was given a second chance.There is no shame in having a problem when stuff like that happens.It happens to some of the most upstanding members in society, so step easy there and hope it never happens to you or any of your family.In todays world, chances are it already has affected you or someone you care about.You can line up all the people you want to that feels the need to talk shit about me, they are entitled to do so.I do not dispute that I have made some sorry choices.I am lucky that I get the chance to turn things around.I choose to spend the rest of my life living and being happy, not worried to death what others like you think about me.For the most part people in this town that I have met are understanding and kind.You would be an exception to the rule.If I let the wind out of your sails by laying this out on the line, I am sorry.If you continue to have issues with this I invite you guys to fix those broken ovaries& testicles & man and woman up, and get the nerve to come see me, and ask all about it.I promise you, I will help you resolve whatever it is about me that is irking you.I would ask what kind of skeletons are in your closet, but guess what?That would imply that I give a damn about you guys.Well, that is the first, last and only response you get from me.I have nothing else to give a chicken sh*t trouble maker.I would love to see the look on your face since you can't hurt me or make me mad.I bet it is a cross between confusion, consternation, and having to take a poop.Now you can let the gossip about me fly!I promise you I do not care and will never even check this forum again.I would not have known you guys were running your mouth, had a friend not told me.I just had to let you or anyone else know that I welcome the gossip about me, that way you are letting someone who can't handle it, have a break.Hope this was enough detail for you, and met or exceeded your expectations for juicy gossip.Enjoy!
This is a standup lady.
Just wondering

Auburn, KY

#6 May 31, 2012
DANG I was just asking haven't seen him but a couple times since we got out of school just heard stuff on him was wondering if it was true, but I'll stick to my 5-6 women!!!!!!!!
B_K_S

Alvaton, KY

#7 May 31, 2012
I tried to post a comment on my end, but it's not showing that it posted.That is my aunt and her boyfriend.You are lying to act like your ? Was all innocent.You know their business better than you let on.You are just trying to create conflict.You were given an open ended invitation to address any issue you have, to them directly.It hasn't expired yet.Put up, or shut up.Lay eggs much?You are acting like an old hen.You must not have as many chicks as you claim, or they aren't worth much.I would think if you did, you'd have less time to run your mouth.We all know how this crap works.You bring someones name up then sit back in hopes other people will say bad stuff.Bottom line, he works a good job obviously more than you because he never has time to trash people on here.He is a decent person.He's happy.She's happy.You're a worthless whore bastard who likes getting the hucklebuck.The End.
Just wondering

Auburn, KY

#8 May 31, 2012
LOL
Teeker

Lewisburg, KY

#9 May 31, 2012
I didn't know Carter made oats.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Mariah's Open? 1 hr HotBrown 27
Where to meet people 2 hr Drain Buster 31
Stuff the bus no story on BKO 2 hr Mel 7
hot Lil Momma 2 hr BDD 1
Kai-Lani Bacon 23 hr destanee bacon 59
Dose anybody know Scottie Proctor? Jul 25 She knows 4
The girl driving the old black ford Jul 24 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages