chelsie davis -hoe-
med

Paducah, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2010
yea i know that stupid skank, she did bill clark for dope !
ken-gg

Paducah, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2010
yea yea yea, i know the bitch ! none of that shit suprises me, and whats up with that shit mark on the side of her face ?
kkhj

Paducah, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2010
yea she killed her own baby on drugs ! the drugs were obviously more important !
star32

Harvest, AL

#8 Jun 18, 2010
if she hasnt killed that one too ! lmao
jessica king

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 20, 2010
idk who any of u people are but chelsie is my bestfriend and u guys need to leave her alone tell me what she has ever done to u? she is a good girl she has problems of her own and and she deals with life the way she wants and the way that is best for her so i think u should figure out what to do with your life other than setting on here talking about other people.
lowetta17

Harvest, AL

#12 Jun 21, 2010
ha she did somthin when she opened her legs and sucked down morgantown ! anyway wats it matter, jessica, you dont like the blonde slut either, you were so quick to rat her out ?
jessica king

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2010
rat her out about what i have done things that chelsie knows about and i wouldnt want her to rat on me so why would i open my mouth about her do u rly kno what the hell u r talking about i love chelsie and she knows that even if we dont talk all the time if i rated her out tell me what for if u think u kno so much...
love23

Paducah, KY

#17 Jul 19, 2010
anything to say jessica ??? ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lydia hill 3 hr haa 6
Anyone know the girl named marina at dollar sto... (Sep '13) 6 hr wow 38
Lies and fake wrestling 14 hr behind the ring 19
Hi 20 hr tim 2
blanford Fri effu 1
angel (Oct '12) Oct 19 Angel smith 5
Timmy hooten Oct 17 U already know 3

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance