brandon johnson the coward

brandon johnson the coward

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

mark

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2012
brandon is nothing but a coward . a back stabben 2 faced pus . a fake . has no loyalty or respect 4 the ones he calls friends.yesterday i called him out. talked to him like a dog . he sit in his whores van with head down and took it like a real woman. lol . i begged him to get out and be a man . guess he will need a sex change 4 that . he is a p:::y bi**h. his whore had bigger nuts than him . lol. he is alot bigger than me. and im far from being a bada**. needless to say i drove away with my pride and had his in my back pocket also .lol
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2012
And posting on here makes you badass...right??
mark

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2012
no sure does not . never said i was bada~~. if u no him u should no how he makes himself out to b this loyal to his friends kinda guy . this honest citizen with values that is good 4his word and stands up 4 wat he believes in . WRONG . none of the above . just giving people that no him heads up . let him to close u will get bit . if i was a badass i would have drug him outta van and stomped him . but i will stand my ground . my name is on my post where is urs
Tom Tom

Madisonville, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2012
mark wrote:
no sure does not . never said i was bada~~. if u no him u should no how he makes himself out to b this loyal to his friends kinda guy . this honest citizen with values that is good 4his word and stands up 4 wat he believes in . WRONG . none of the above . just giving people that no him heads up . let him to close u will get bit . if i was a badass i would have drug him outta van and stomped him . but i will stand my ground . my name is on my post where is urs
And your the one who looks like THE TOTAL FOOL
anonomys

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 20, 2012
mark wrote:
no sure does not . never said i was bada~~. if u no him u should no how he makes himself out to b this loyal to his friends kinda guy . this honest citizen with values that is good 4his word and stands up 4 wat he believes in . WRONG . none of the above . just giving people that no him heads up . let him to close u will get bit . if i was a badass i would have drug him outta van and stomped him . but i will stand my ground . my name is on my post where is urs
hun at least he didnt rat you out and sighn pappers on you for shit he done, then run to his family bragging aboout it like he done his cousin...
interested

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 25, 2012
i known him for a long time and im not aware of the incident your refering to. could someone alaborate please
wtf

Hardyville, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Aint he the one that was sleeping with that kid autumn and hes like fifty something thats sick and I thought autumn and Connie were friends
brandon

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Mark I could stomp your azz anytime
Emily his daughter

Ames, IA

#9 Aug 28, 2012
You think you're bad talking on this stupid thing. You're just mad because my dad can get a woman and you can't. You just need to shut your cock sucking mouth and remember that Connie didn't even want you and you were not together when her and my dad started talking. Even if dad did get out of the van you would have cowered like the vagina that you are. He minds his business and doesn't fight so he doesn't have to go to jail over stupid idiots like you. People who know you might have had some respect for you at some point but if so it is gone now. I don't get mad easy and I really hate Topix but I really feel like I need to tell you stop running your mouth and get a life and stop stalking people who don't want to have anything to do with you. And don't say you haven't been stalking my dad because I've seen you doing it. It's people like you who make this world such a crappy place to live in sometimes.
Emily his daughter

Ames, IA

#10 Aug 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
Aint he the one that was sleeping with that kid autumn and hes like fifty something thats sick and I thought autumn and Connie were friends
That is none of your business and it is a very touchy subject for me because I have no control over it and can't put her out myself. If you have questions stop being a coward and come ask us to our faces. At least we are caring people who don't want to put people on the streets. PS... he's not in his freakin 50s... you're off by 20 years dummy and Autumn, even though I don't like it or her, she is of age. She was homeless with a baby at the time they got together. You want someone to blame for it, blame her crappy parents. WORD
Emily his daughter

Ames, IA

#11 Aug 28, 2012
anonomys wrote:
<quoted text>
hun at least he didnt rat you out and sighn pappers on you for shit he done, then run to his family bragging aboout it like he done his cousin...
That's just a lie. You are fabricating so you will have a reason to stick your nose into this thread.
Emily his daughter

Ames, IA

#12 Aug 28, 2012
interested wrote:
i known him for a long time and im not aware of the incident your refering to. could someone alaborate please
There is nothing to elaborate on because it's all a bunch of bullsnot. PS... mind your business.
a friend
#13 Aug 29, 2012
go Em u tell em girl :) i got ur bck cause u kno me like that :) they dnt wanna mess w/ the crazy quicky mart gangstas lol
wtf

Burkesville, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2012
She just turned 18 she wasnt of age when old man brandon started messing with her thats f...king disgusting ur all skanks
lmao

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2012
He is old enough to be her Dad, that sh*t is crazy. I know she already had a kid but still doesnt make it ok to f*ck her. But im not going to defend her BC she's just a nother crack wh*re!! & Emily you was friends with her lol thats even funnier are yall the same age?
Emily his daughter

Ames, IA

#16 Aug 31, 2012
wtf wrote:
She just turned 18 she wasnt of age when old man brandon started messing with her thats f...king disgusting ur all skanks
This is old news. Do you even know us? You have no right talking about us like that. You don't deal with the stuff I do. I get crap like this all the time from stupid people like you. Just shut your mouth. And by the way it takes a skank to know a skank.:)
Emily his daughter

Ames, IA

#17 Aug 31, 2012
lmao wrote:
He is old enough to be her Dad, that sh*t is crazy. I know she already had a kid but still doesnt make it ok to f*ck her. But im not going to defend her BC she's just a nother crack wh*re!! & Emily you was friends with her lol thats even funnier are yall the same age?
I don't disagree. It is crazy, it still doesn't give anyone the right to talk about anyone like that. It's not your business. I'm NOT friends with Autumn, I dislike her very much, and I always did and she knows it. But I'm not going to go around to everyone talking about it because all it does is make you seem like a low life who has nothing better to do. I don't care what you say about Autumn! But when you run your mouths about my dad all you are doing is hurting me. My dad could care less what any of you low life idiots say. How would any of you feel if people were talking about your dad like this? He is not perfect and I KNOW FOR A FACT none of you are either. So get a life and do something good with it. And this is for every single one of you.. don't post another thing grow a pair and come say it to my face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley (Henderson) Hunt informant for Butler Co... (Jan '16) 5 hr BrushThemTeethOrP... 22
Jimmy Clark (Oct '11) 7 hr Honey_77 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr RDC Cadiz 761
Shannon (Dec '12) 17 hr Why 12
Jailyn Oaks is cheating is he dumb for not leav... Tue Just move on 3
Rachel cardwell (Dec '13) Tue Stump 15
Train horn Tue Ben 20

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages