dollar general in morgantown

dollar general in morgantown

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

worthless

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2013
What is the deal with the manager? Does she not know how to get her employees to clean! The only one I ever see cleaning is the lady with short hair with blonde highlights! And during the day the works r so rude! Noone ask if u need help with something! Pretty sad that the DG is the only place to get certain things and its a run down store! The bathrooms has poop all over the seat when I went to the bathroom! That's so nasty! Hope they fire her and get someone in there that knows what they r doing or atleast someone that will have the store to where u can walk without falling over boxes or totes sitting in the floor! Anyone else feel this way?
Ignorance Finder

Morgantown, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
wow you sound like someone that got caught shoplifting? I have nothing but great things yo say about the employees there...
worthless

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Never have shoplifted and don't plan on it. Only went in one time to get a ballon and card for someone that was in the hospital in bowling green on my way there bc I'm not for butler county! Thank u very much! And further more I'm not fat u r more than likely bigger than me!
Shopper

Auburn, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2013
It may not be perfect, but Morgantown would really be bad if we didn't have a dollar store! I think the store is just old & harder to maintain. I have NEVER been treated badly by any of the employees. I am a regular customer & I have never found the bathroom dirty.
Yes

Georgetown, IN

#6 Mar 15, 2013
I think the place has went down in the past few years since Ty left I loved it when he was there
youarewrong

Madisonville, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Dollar general is a good store
yeahright

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 18, 2013
It's cluttered & filthy!!! There's no excuse for it to be like that 24/7.
tys friend

Russellville, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Yes wrote:
I think the place has went down in the past few years since Ty left I loved it when he was there
Ty was. great he is a good person & a hard worker im so proud of him he done alot for that store but yes it does need some help
dollar store NOT

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2013
yeahright wrote:
It's cluttered & filthy!!! There's no excuse for it to be like that 24/7.
The trash that goes in that place would not know how to act in nice stores i go to,no i am not going to tell you where i go,you will just go there and leave it just like you have trash up this store.
MOSTLY NORTH SIDERS~~~
nobody

Versailles, KY

#15 Mar 20, 2013
dollar store NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
The trash that goes in that place would not know how to act in nice stores i go to,no i am not going to tell you where i go,you will just go there and leave it just like you have trash up this store.
MOSTLY NORTH SIDERS~~~
Please North Siders! I doubt it. I happen to know several North siders as you call them and they live better then you think and besides the one who calls others trash usually are the trash. Butler County might not have alot of rich people but they are very content with what they have. I know because I was raised there. So if you want to bash someone then maybe you should look at your self first.
Well now

Burkesville, KY

#16 Mar 20, 2013
If you don't like the DG, you better not go to the Family Dollar!! The manager there follows you around like you are a shop lifter and most likely her husband will be sitting at the door and offer a "God Bless" as you leave the store....
yeahright

Tucker, GA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Well now wrote:
If you don't like the DG, you better not go to the Family Dollar!! The manager there follows you around like you are a shop lifter and most likely her husband will be sitting at the door and offer a "God Bless" as you leave the store....
Family dollar is awesome!
DOLLAR STORE NOT

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Mar 24, 2013
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Please North Siders! I doubt it. I happen to know several North siders as you call them and they live better then you think and besides the one who calls others trash usually are the trash. Butler County might not have alot of rich people but they are very content with what they have. I know because I was raised there. So if you want to bash someone then maybe you should look at your self first.
I LIVE OVER THERE,(BULL CREEK NAB HOOD)
I WAS JUST MAKING FUN OF 2 PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE TO.IT WAS ALL IN FUN BETWEEN THE 3 OF US.
I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR STICKING UP FOR ALL OF US,
ARE WE FRIENDS NOW,I HOPE SO?
nobody

Versailles, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2013
DOLLAR STORE NOT wrote:
<quoted text>I LIVE OVER THERE,(BULL CREEK NAB HOOD)
I WAS JUST MAKING FUN OF 2 PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE TO.IT WAS ALL IN FUN BETWEEN THE 3 OF US.
I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR STICKING UP FOR ALL OF US,
ARE WE FRIENDS NOW,I HOPE SO?
sure
baot

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 May 3, 2015
Lcudnsj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any guys around like guys 4 hr Jock Ewing 40
Nathan Daugherty (Nov '16) 7 hr Lollipop 32
Big weiner 11 hr truth 2
Homeless camping at Woodbury 15 hr Fyi 48
mission (Jul '14) 17 hr truth 13
Emali Phelps Sat Funny stuff 8
Bonita flener Sat Just wondering 2

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance