i know hes a pretty good guy he treats everyone good
BJONES

Milton, FL

#3 Sep 18, 2011
Who yall talking bout??
BJONES

Morgantown, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Actually this is him, and i be cool and nice and handsome!!!
Whatever

Hardyville, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2011
If this is u brandon, your a fat douche bag, go mow a yard.
BJones

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2011
Typically, I don't have too much to say on this forum, because, for the most part I would only be talking over the majority of your (the astute readers of this site's)heads. I really don't understand what he could have said/done to make you dislike him, but inasmuch, you should probably keep your thoughts to yourself. In the long run, you and I both know that you will make a fool out of yourself and just go on to prove how pathetic and unappealing you are. He,in my eyes, is a great person. He keeps to himself, he's clean, he doesn't drink/do drugs and holds a job. Maybe if you had the ability to not run your mouth other than when they are full of pills, and watched what was going on, you might have an epiphany. However, I am going to take my chances and say that this in fact will not happen and you will continue to rot the rest of your life away in your underwear, unkempt and odious on the couch living on the government and the faint hopes that you can continue to either a) If you are a man - knock a girl up or b) get pregnant again so you can continue to smooch from the government. How life must be easy on food stamps and a medical card.
BJONES

Harvest, AL

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Whatever wrote:
If this is u brandon, your a fat douche bag, go mow a yard.
Haha man you stupid you know that. And maybe I will go mow a yard just don't be mad when I'm mowin yours:)
blue slide park

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2011
BJONES wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha man you stupid you know that. And maybe I will go mow a yard just don't be mad when I'm mowin yours:)
thats messed up how you would say tht i meane yeah he does not do drugs but sometime his mouth opens at the wrong time and one of these days its gonna be the wrong person and also what does it matter if you have a medical card or food stamps cause me and my mom have both and my sister got pregnant when she was 16 and tht really is not no ones business so why would you bring tht and also you say people need to stop running their mouth well speak for your self.
BJONES

Harvest, AL

#9 Nov 17, 2011
blue slide park wrote:
<quoted text>thats messed up how you would say tht i meane yeah he does not do drugs but sometime his mouth opens at the wrong time and one of these days its gonna be the wrong person and also what does it matter if you have a medical card or food stamps cause me and my mom have both and my sister got pregnant when she was 16 and tht really is not no ones business so why would you bring tht and also you say people need to stop running their mouth well speak for your self.
Woh woh woh, I dot even know who that is that's takin up for me, and are we even talkin bout the same Brandon Jones?!?!
brandon jones

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2011
hey guys this is the real brandon jones i live in morgantown not bowling green. Further more im a grown man and i will say anything i want when i want to and im big enough to back it up. I dont know what all this crap is about me opening my mouth at the wrong time but im usually a friendly person unless you make me really mad just like anyone else. Thats right i dont do drugs never touched them and i never will. Yes i do mow yards i work for the board of education doing maintenance work but mowings not all i do. I love my job dont really care who knows it. Im not knocking on welfare or medical cards if someone needs them its a good thing that our goverment helps people, hell half of my family is on welfare.
Im not rich myself im just an ordinary person i can get along with anybody i dont want any enemies at all. Heck i would rather be someones friend than to get on here and stir up a bunch of crap. Well if im the guy everyones talkig about then let me know what i done to offend you and ill try my best to make it right. Thats the kind of person iam.
Mitchell Drake Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Dec 2, 2011
I have know Brandon Jones for a long time. He along with his family is the type of people who would give there shirt's off there backs to help anyone. So for the people who hate on him for what he has accompolished I say you can change your lifestyle if your not happy. Talking about people on here sometimes is a good tool but, in this case all of you are knocking on a person who i assume you have never got a chance to sit down and talk to or even meet. So get to know him and you will have a friend for life.
Xxx

Albany, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2012
Hey is this jones boy black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug screen 13 min RABBI DURDEN 3
Tiffany Crouch at Minit Mart (Jan '15) 25 min Seriously 58
US Congress taken over by Religious Zealots 31 min attacking Zionists 2
Steven Basham (Apr '13) 2 hr Boggy 14
guy living in truck 10 hr William motley 17
Kai-Lani Bacon 20 hr anonymous 61
Mary McKinney Sun Son ex 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages