First Prev
of 3
Next Last
danny in fl

Henderson, KY

#44 Dec 5, 2009
drugs in butler county ????? i spent 5 years in the pen because of drugs.......now i got my life back together...family frist...got a good job..and the guy that helped me... is the one that put me in jail....what ever happened to joe ford...drove that little black dodge car...he put me in jail...and went and took my family food...i had spent all the money on drugs..is he still a deputy there in morgantown ???
billy ray roundhill

Henderson, KY

#45 Dec 5, 2009
joe ford works for some federal task force....but yea..he worked for kenith when he was sheriff....heard him on the radio 24 hrs a day,,,don't think that guy ever sleep.....if he had a warrant on you,,,,you were going to jail...he went to michigan one time just to serve a warrant.....he lived at huff ingram...cleaned that place right up......wish we had him back in butler county...never a dull moment on the scanner when he was out....and danny from FL....glad you made
hey

AOL

#46 Dec 6, 2009
Joe Ford is a good guy and yes Joe Deweese is a drug dealer from hell and so is his son James so ever is taking up for them support it. Were not stupid. DRUG SUPPORTERS it what you are.
yes

AOL

#48 Dec 13, 2009
Hey Joseph and James and Rebecca still selling meth so sorry we know you r never stopped did u Bit*hes.
hello

United States

#49 Dec 13, 2009
hey abcd, just for the record the party was at josephs house he was there, he knew exactly what was going down, and yes James girlfriend was to blame for the incident starting, James shot Charlie point blank, and then when the family was made aware of the situation, Joseph took charge to protect baby boy. Joseph and Shirley are to blame for the way that James acts, its all about discipline, and as for the drugs, its been going on for years, it's time to put a stop to it!!
R_Embry

Harvest, AL

#52 May 22, 2010
Rollie E. Renfrow is still dealing in prescription drugs he gets from the doctors and smoking that pot. I hear he lives with Sam K. Phelps on Willis Rd. Morgantown. LETíS STOP THIS DRUG DEALER.
BAD don baker

Rochester, KY

#53 May 23, 2010
R_Embry wrote:
Rollie Blanchard is still dealing in prescription drugs he gets from the doctors and smoking that pot. I hear he lives with Eddie Johnson on 313 W Height st. in Morgantown. LETíS STOP THIS DRUG BASHING TILL THEY ARE PROVEN GUILTY.
HEY YOU IDIOT,THAT'S MY SUPPLIER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT~~
Whatever

Harvest, AL

#54 Jun 9, 2010
Everyone n BC knows about James, Joe, & Becky. Tell us something we don't know. It's ashame that we can't get this scum outta our county. Each person makes their own choices n life. It's no-ones fault but their own. So don't blame the parents for everything the off-spring does.Wake-up people.
If u don't step forward & tell on them then we will never end this vicious cycle.
If u haven't realized it's James & Joe trying to make themselves look good. Give it up, u will never look good until u are n a casket or locked up for life.
please

AOL

#55 Jun 11, 2010
They won't ever look good in the casket or not.They look like shit holes in there face where they have dug at there skin down to the bone thinking they have little bugs on them. James is plum crazy,He is way out there.Meth was really never bad in Butler county until he got out of the penn. and joesph,learned his son how to make it a good father right.They have always let james have his way shirley has made him a big baby all his life,and now he is just Fu*king stupid. But he did do one thing right that was have becky at the right place at the right time when they was pulled over starting at whillinghills groc.so funny We knew they would be coming there and the law was informed to be there so funny they walked right in to the trap not to smart now r u all. But what happened to becky's hair in her pretty picture in warren county jail,her nose is all eaten out and she is trying to look like a boy to throw the law off of her ass so funny looks just like a boy but james loves that look it makes him feel like he is back in the penn. He loves being there little bitch he likes it in the ass he has said it time and time again,we quote I would love to go back to the penn. I had drugs there they were delivered to me by the guards and we took it out in trade you have to do what you have to do.So I gave them SEX here is what he said to everyone he say. I have sucked so many dicks to get what i needed in there and took it in the ass plenty of times but it wasnt so bad I liked it after a while you do what you have to do to fit in and get drugs at the same time. I really miss being a bitch for those guys expecially if you was in there as long as I was He said IT FELT SO GOOD.
known fact

AOL

#56 Jun 11, 2010
That excatly what he told us the same thing over and over. He is a freak. Just like his daddy poor shirley needs to get out before they kill her. Matter of time. Because there are all wigging down there. Thank God they caught Becky,atlease one Bitch is out of the picture and off the road. Not around everyones children.THANK THE LORD ABOVE.
Amie

Bowling Green, KY

#57 Dec 5, 2011
Everywhere
Courious

Eddyville, KY

#58 Dec 22, 2011
good person wrote:
if parents would take care of their kids then they wont be on drugs, so if you kids use drugs it your faught, is it the salemans faught for saling beer to a man who is dieing of liver deaise, is it the smokers faught for lighting the ciggs, no i dont think so so you as a parent are suppost to teach and mold your kids to be great people and not do drugs, no one put a gun it there head and said smoke this no did they no.
So you are saying when Adam took a bite of that apple it was God's fault, you might as well be because God created Adam and Eav in the beginning. I know many people of all walks of life that get caught up in Drugs, the preacher that does nothing but teach his son right from wrong and what God wants from him yet the son chooses to get high and he decides he likes that feeling then he soon becomes an addict and he begins to steal for his drug habit, your telling me that it is the Preachers fault?
saint

Elizabethtown, KY

#59 Jan 7, 2012
Man y'all a bunch of snitch bitches. Hope y'all get caught snitching and get shot in the face.
baby face

United States

#60 Jan 7, 2012
saint wrote:
Man y'all a bunch of snitch bitches. Hope y'all get caught snitching and get shot in the face.
Maybe you will get caught not paying your drug dealer and get shot in the face.
Knel

Dunmor, KY

#61 Jan 7, 2012
Drugs are here in b.c but they arnt as bad as what they cld b. And people down here think thay are big time druggies and dealers it will do nuthn but get ur ass sent off hurt or killed. So do something progressive wjth ur damn life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Jones 5 hr Ryan Jones 1
best fighters in bc 8 hr dockerys 14
Scott Bratcher (Sep '10) 13 hr Just wondering 18
Starr Colvin (Dec '11) Mon Tha man 13
Tiana Rife (Mar '11) Mon Justsay 14
Brittany Henderson (Jun '12) Mon Tha man 34
Annis brothers Mon Pepe 10

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance