BETTY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Becky this is your step-mom Betty, I'm tired of the way that you treat me and James and Joseph are as bad as you are because I screwed Joseph myself and I think that Shirley should know the truth about the whole deal we were in the garage at Joseph Deweese house you and James knew about it so now Shirley what do you think about your son lie-in for his daddy all the time. It happens more than you realize.But I will tell you the truth about the whole thing now just call me or look me up. Becky knows where I live. She knows all about it they just play you as a fool just like they did me.But I'm so sorry I let it happen now.Becky has drug me into a mess she always did and still tries too. Not anymore Becky I'm getting off the meth so leave me alone and stay away from me your so much trouble.I do hope that the COPS get you soon.Betty we use to be close Becky but not anymore YOUR TROUBLE ALL THREE OF YOU ARE.
Kathy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

I agree with you Betty all Becky is IS TROUBLE WHERE EVER SHE IS...And whatever she is doing.
Paula

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

JOSEPH DEWEESE, JAMES his SON and REBECCA ENGLER OH YES RICHARD BEASLEY...SHELLY MCGREW and ALLEN KIRBY.
Venessa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

sounds like to me you guys are allcoming down together.About time something is done with you DRUG DEALERS. MR> GETTIE has a job to do and he will get it done .Not like the others years ago.
FADD

Harvest, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

I am glad to see some names showing up, this will help get a hold on the drug problem here.
abc

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

BUST JOSEPH DEWEESE AND YOU WILL HAVE A BIG PART OF THE DRUG DEALERS.HE SELLS TO OUR KIDS.
def

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

JAMES DEWEESE ALSO SELLS DRUGS TOO OUR KIDS.Any one to make a dollar for the next fix.
jason

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

James you owe me some money and you will pay up you and your daddy. And you know what for. You need to get in touch with me asap.jason.
Rachel

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Hey jason who ever you are .I guess wewe shit out of luck. Because James owes me money too. And he will pay up as soon as I see him out. And his father Joe is the same dam way.A PIECE OF SHIT......
Billy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

James you are a piece of shit. You will pay up if you own Rachel anything you will pay it. Or for it one or the other.I promise you that your pal Billy.And your slut Becky will get it also so she had better keep her mouth shut about Rachel,if she knows whats good for her.So tell the Bitch she has been warned you too.
Oh Well

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

What ever go for it. Sound to me like a drug deal gone bad.Right James.
oh well

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2009

right james
Sad

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Judged:

Sounds to me like your all methheads. Half of your stories make no sense and you sound like a bunch of inbred b*tches that needs to stop talking sh*t. Doesn't sound like you have a problem with the deweeses, just a big problem with meth. You know they have rehab for that right? And if your kids are buying drugs, I believe that's your problem as a parent for not teaching them the right things. Goodjob failing at life:). And almost all your kids probably are selling and dealing honestly. So you have no room to talk about anyone elses Life.
Shawn

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Does any one know a Steven Johnson?.... What kind of a person is he?
excuse us

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

HEY SAD I see your point but when the Deweeses are selling these drugs to a child or children just to make money to make more drugs it concern all people who have children you sound to me like you support the drug habit really well maybe a poor excuse of a friend to these no good piece of shit deweese bunch or should we say the clam piece of shit bunch. What in the hell does the deweese bunch have on you. Oh and let us parents tell you something sad you are and so pathatic as they are so shut the hell up and get a damm life for yourself. Because from where we parents and other people stand here in Butler county. Even the Law these bastards will be caught and done with. And We don't think Joe Gettie will let a bunch of drug dealers get by with there shit in his county remember DON'T DO DRUGS IN MY COUNTY OR YOU WILL PAY FOR IT IN JAIL. remember that sad smart ass.
hey there

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

I am a parent and how much do I agree with this excuse me person. You sound just like that person said you support the habit of a drug dealer and if you do you are a poor excuse of a person to even say such shit.Hang in there excuse us you are so right tell it like it is. I agree with u 100% we all do in B.C. Parent or not someone needs to put a STOP ON THIS BUNCH.ASAP Before it's too late.
Itsmeagain

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

May I say that we just live down the road from and there are so much traffic on that road all the time 24/7. All the cops have to do .Is slide out here ever now and then. I'm sure they won't be sorry. The son drives by here so fast we can't even let our children go outside and play.Someone is gonna get ran over or killed on this road. The law has been called so many times and it seems like no one cares to even bother.
hello there

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

Call the Law everytime they will finally do something after awhile or when it's to late to do anything about it.

Since: Nov 09

Austin, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

The law here do as they please not what they should that is sad to say but true.
please

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

We do have a"BIG" problem here in B.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
To fix park clean up the Motel 1 hr Watchman 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 144,934
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr LMS 26,173
dried up crazy fart 8 hr Awesome Sauce 10
Gay guys (Aug '10) 11 hr Sam 118
Brittany Baskins 11 hr Meeee 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 18 hr NO NO 81,552
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000