What happened at Cedar Ridge race tra...

What happened at Cedar Ridge race track last friday night

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

Chingaling

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2012
When the race was delayed for quite a while when everyone and I mean everyone went hauling ass to the pits?That was odd to say the least.
Xxx

Greensburg, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Who cares its all skanks left out there now. All the good racers got smart and quit
i went there

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2012
a driver went nuts & took he personal truck and ran into a race car a few times and by the way Xxx you don't know what your talking about
Beaver

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
i went there wrote:
a driver went nuts & took he personal truck and ran into a race car a few times and by the way Xxx you don't know what your talking about
i will agree with xxx skank hole is all that place is i think saturday nights is the only time the north siders and all the skanks from methinburg county get out and they all go to races!!!!!!!
arnail

Brownsville, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
you must know xxx& beaver you are out there all the time
funny stuff

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
have you all been out there?that place its a whole lot better now that they new owners have took over. they got rid of all those skanks as you all call them. i quit going when that howard guy owned it. he had some nasty workers in the consession stands. i went some last year . just to see how they new owner would do. i think they are going a good job out there. they treat everyone with repect . so in my oponion they do a great job out there, hopefully i can get out there & watch all season nexy year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He's married to me but something's not quite right 1 hr Hatesstupidpeople 9
I remember 1 hr THE DELETER 2
A beautiful day driving in my BMW with my hair ... 2 hr Hatesstupidpeople 145
Stalking 2 hr Evelyn Grace 18
Nathan daugherty Sun Iknowthetruth 10
Support your Sheriff! (Dec '15) Sep 23 Yart 57
anybody know a Matt Dailey? (Jul '16) Sep 23 Little man syndrome 2

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance