Since: Jan 13

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I have some subwoofers and an 460 jensen amp im trying to sell im asking $200. 15" kicker 12" mtx both in boxes
Kkk

Newport, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
You must be black or you wish you were one. You one of ghem punks that all you do is ride around burning money your mom and dad work for up in gas. Your pathetic, future welfare taker!! I really hope you grow the fk up one day and stop trying to be black and get a job, i bet your dad hopes so to were you will finally move out so him and your mom can go back to having swinger partys before you came along speaking of you might want to ask your mom if hes your real dad or one of the dozen that was taking turns with her. Have a nice day riding around in your hoopdy ride thumping you punk!!
GotGetya

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Kkk wrote:
You must be black or you wish you were one. You one of ghem punks that all you do is ride around burning money your mom and dad work for up in gas. Your pathetic, future welfare taker!! I really hope you grow the fk up one day and stop trying to be black and get a job, i bet your dad hopes so to were you will finally move out so him and your mom can go back to having swinger partys before you came along speaking of you might want to ask your mom if hes your real dad or one of the dozen that was taking turns with her. Have a nice day riding around in your hoopdy ride thumping you punk!!
I have a job u racist pos lol have fun takin it up the azz lol
Darky

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
GotGetya wrote:
<quoted text>
boom boom boom while the coons rides thru town boom boom boom!!!
Kkk

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
GotGetya wrote:
<quoted text>
what a good come back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha and Christy this is for you 22 min Citizen 12
Iam hot your not and I get what I want. 25 min One who knows 13
Begging for money 35 min po white boy 22
TIsk TIsk turns out to be Risk Risk 51 min Ahhchachaaa 1
Support your Sheriff! (Dec '15) 14 hr Yart 57
anybody know a Matt Dailey? (Jul '16) 19 hr Little man syndrome 2
Any guy want there thing suck Thu Drug cop 8

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance