Resident

Morgantown, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2013
What happened to the jail log website http://bluhorse.com/inmates/butler/Inmates.as... ???
Haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Resident wrote:
What happened to the jail log website http://bluhorse.com/inmates/butler/Inmates.as... ???
Who cares. Don't you support your local businesses you peice of shit. Go to QPmedia if you want to see jail logs.
Resident

Morgantown, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Since you have to either own or work for QP ill tell you some facts! I don't go to QP because its not up to date. The same shit has been on there for months. So....that's why? Any more questions or rude ass comments?? The jail log is up to date. I asked a simple question and if you don't know the answer to MY QUESTION I asked then go on somewhere else and stop being rude. Thank you!
Uh no

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2013
I do not work there or own it. I just support my local businesses in every way I can.
DOBA

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Uh no wrote:
I do not work there or own it. I just support my local businesses in every way I can.
I agree 100% with Resident,if I run a add on it I would ask for it to be free or cancel, I WOULD NOT GIVE HIM A PENNY MYSELF TO RUN A ADD.
he has never been 3+ months up to date.

I just support my local businesses in every way I can.
IF YOU DO THEN CALL HIM UP AND TELL HIM ,YOU SUPPORT HIM BUT HE NEEDS TO GET UP TO DATE AND KEEP IT UP TO DATE IF HE EXPECT ANYONE TO KEEP SUPPORTING HIM.HE HAS A GOOD THING GOING AND COULD HAVE (( ALL OF THE NEWS BUSINESS )),BUT NOT HOW HE IS DOING.
I STOPPED READING IT OTHER THAN THE JAIL REPORT BUT THE OTHER STUFF I KNOW IT IS OUT OF DATE,SO I JUST LOGOFF AND LOGIN TO BEECHTREE.

PS. YOU NEED TO TELL Resident YOU ARE SORRY FOR YOUR SMART REMARKS TO HIM!!!
HE JUST WANTED A ANSWER ,NOT A SMART AZZ ANSWER.
Thank you all.
no wonder

Nortonville, KY

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Hell you can't be doinking every trashy thing that will lay down with you and have a drug addiction and expect to run an up to date paper! Grow up Casey and quit flaunting women publicly making your wife look like a moron, get some integrity if you want some success and focus!
What the hell

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
no wonder wrote:
Hell you can't be doinking every trashy thing that will lay down with you and have a drug addiction and expect to run an up to date paper! Grow up Casey and quit flaunting women publicly making your wife look like a moron, get some integrity if you want some success and focus!
What? I have never seen him flaunting women. And QP is updated every week. Every time I get on its updated. Did ya think maybe no one got arrested for a few days??
What the hell

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
no wonder wrote:
And besides his personal business is his anyway. We all have secrets. If I tell you some on Beechtree people you going to stop going to their website? Doubt it. I know their dirt and still go on there for certain things.
no wonder

Nortonville, KY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
What the hell wrote:
<quoted text>
And besides his personal business is his anyway. We all have secrets. If I tell you some on Beechtree people you going to stop going to their website? Doubt it. I know their dirt and still go on there for certain things.
You are wrong, his business is not just his business if he flaunts it and every one else knows it. That kind of lifestyle doesn't just happen over nite and he can do what ever he wants, thank the Lord I am not the one at home waiting while he says he is at a friends house but what I am saying is he will loose it all if he doesn't put forth the right amount of effort and time. QP has lots of potential and will do even better if he would man up and work it or just walk away from it.
Jack

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Just looked at the qp. So I guess no one has been arrested since 3-13-13. That's 13 days. And it's also a lot of 13's.
nope

Morgantown, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
I was arrested after 313
Jack

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Mar 26, 2013
nope wrote:
I was arrested after 313
Congratulations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robbie Kitchens 6 hr Needtoknow 3
jail time for locals? 12 hr TicToccellblock 3
Kristina Bacon?? 15 hr Holly 3
Kai-Lina Bacon Thu whateves 6
woodbury hotel Thu shocked 1
up comming events Thu Ol Timbow 2
Any guys around like guys May 24 Stiff 12

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance