Beentheredonetha t

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 28, 2011
Speaking of dope heads & bad moms, how many of u know Ashley Johnson? She's so strung out that she looks sick! She weighs about 80 lbs. & will take anything she can get her hands on-even steals pain pills from her own mother!! It's sad bc if it wasnt for her mom, ashley would have already lost her kid! She does volunteer work @ the mission just so she can draw her gov't check & run around & stay high!! She won't can't get a real job bc the she can't pass a drug test!!! & there's a cop shop set up right there in the apts where she lives yet they aren't doing a damn thing about it! WTF?'
hmmm

Morgantown, KY

#2 Jun 28, 2011
I know Ashley and her whole family they are good people. I hope Ashley finds you and breaks your hands so you can not type this bullshit anymore!!!
Beentheredonetha t

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 29, 2011
The only thing that chicken shit ho is gonna break is a dick off in her nasty ass & a hydro to snort!!!
haters are gonna hate

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2011
quit talkin about ur self its f*cked up when a great person an mother an beautiful girl like her gets slandered on this small town bullshit ur just jealous as f@ck shes everything u wanna b an way more so go f*ck urself if u got any problems jus tell urname pusy
Devilbehindasmil e

Elgin, TX

#6 Jul 5, 2011
Ashleys the sweetest woman i know... Not a single soul ive met even comes close to her... Not even close. Shes got a warm personality and shes a caring and loving person... If shes treated right...you get what u give...i dont have a doubt in my mind that whoevers tryin to slander her name on this site is jus a sad fckin pathetic person...if you really knew her...i mean really knew her for who she is inside you wouldnt be sayin sht!!!!!
Devilbehindasmil e

Elgin, TX

#7 Jul 5, 2011
And i kno who you are...wasnt hard to figure out!:) see you around...;)
What

Columbia, KY

#8 Jul 12, 2013
Update?
Isthis

Columbia, KY

#9 Apr 14, 2014
Is this the one who was married to Brandon?
thebruce420

Hurst, TX

#10 Aug 2, 2014
I know Ashley very well she is a good person and a very good mother to her beautiful daughter Brooklyn and anyone that really knows her wouldn't be talking shit about her.. She can be very annoying running her mouth but ohh well that's just part if her lol...
Mfsx

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Tuesday Dec 9
I fgh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glad Jennifer Jones got her tubes tied. (Jan '11) 2 min Chelsea Fields 7
Beth west 8 hr Hmmmmm 17
Trying to find Danny and Samatha Phelps 20 hr An old friend 1
No Ward for sheriff (Mar '14) Sat Local 1 50 69
college football championship Dec 19 rewsi67 1
david blunk (Mar '12) Dec 18 David Blunk 21
does anyone know a woman named patches? (Aug '10) Dec 18 rewsi67 34
Morgantown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web