USA RIGHT mrvdeano ymail

Muldrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Why not let the court settle his not here. this is still the USA what happen to innocent in till fine
guilt We are still free. you have the right to your
onion but you do not have the right to slander this man name. the victim should have the right to not have her name slander as well. SO PEOPLE STOP JUDGING HIM THE COURT WILL STRAIGHT THIS OUT
josh henderson

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

i know him very well and he is a good person so just f**k off and my moto has always been talk shit get hit so stop talkin shit if u have any problems feel free to say somthing have a nice day
biota

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

USA RIGHT mrvdeano ymail wrote:
Why not let the court settle his not here. this is still the USA what happen to innocent in till fine
guilt We are still free. you have the right to your
onion but you do not have the right to slander this man name. the victim should have the right to not have her name slander as well. SO PEOPLE STOP JUDGING HIM THE COURT WILL STRAIGHT THIS OUT
i agree totally what happened to innocent til proven guilty...i was married to this man for eleven years and i have two children with him and all i can say is he loves his children and as i know him he would never do this...i know the past history with his daughter and her mother.....i also love this girl with all my heart and i know that she has had a hard life growing up and i feel for her....i also know that all of this is really keeping my daughter upset and that is not fair to her so i pray the truth comes out and she can stop worrying so much about what people have to say!!!!!
yea yea

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

i also know this girl to she is a very very sweet girl and has a beautiful 7 month old daughter and she is a great mother to her. this girl linda has been through a hell of a life and she got raped and thats how she conceived her daughter and i know this girl loves her family and loves her brother and sister verymuch. But she just wants people to know she isnt lying she just dont want her family to be fooled by her real dad he use to be a good guy until he did what he did to her he fucked this sweet little girl up in her head. so please everyone take the time to step in her shoes stop accusing her of lying because shes not she seen forensic people to see if she was lying and she passed she didnt lie. and when the truth comes out she will need apologies from all you hypocritically people. so please stop talking shit about her id apreciate it. thank you have a nice day!
brianna woodcock

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

yea yea wrote:
i also know this girl to she is a very very sweet girl and has a beautiful 7 month old daughter and she is a great mother to her. this girl linda has been through a hell of a life and she got raped and thats how she conceived her daughter and i know this girl loves her family and loves her brother and sister verymuch. But she just wants people to know she isnt lying she just dont want her family to be fooled by her real dad he use to be a good guy until he did what he did to her he fucked this sweet little girl up in her head. so please everyone take the time to step in her shoes stop accusing her of lying because shes not she seen forensic people to see if she was lying and she passed she didnt lie. and when the truth comes out she will need apologies from all you hypocritically people. so please stop talking shit about her id apreciate it. thank you have a nice day!
Ok yeah your right! Lets feel sorry for the little pathetic liar! I know this is a lie because all the dates Linda listed in court "when she was rapped" I was there because it was my dads weekend and me and Linda shared a room so I think I would know if he did something! So back off and leave my dad out of your pathetic lifes!
brianna woodcock

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Oh and another thing....if her 7 month old daughter is my dads baby I would like an explanation because if the baby is 7 months old then how is it my dads when she hasn't been around him in almost three dang years so explain that!!!! That's right its not possible! So now who is a liar!
brianna woodcock

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Linda gas also told me and my mom a few years ago that she got pregnant by some guy from her school and she fell down the stairs and it caused her to lose her baby then she pathetically laughed!!!! Who in gods name would laugh about losing their baby! Then a few weeks later she said her mom had cancer and was losing her hair! I saw her mom a few days later and she was just fine! Now tell me that a person that laughs about losing their baby and lies about a family member having cancer is not a liar!?!
biota

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Well now how does Linda feel about it being posted for the whole world to see that she was raped and conceived a child? It takes a sick person to sexually molest a child period especially at the age between one and two does she remember that? Or is that what she could be remembering but mixed up on the person and dates? So enough is enough not only are u on here bashing her dad but her as well.....grow up stop being childish it is not for us to say he did or didn't do it or she is or is not lying...let the court system work it out they have ways to get to the truth.....stop trying to humiliate people on the web...how many kids have took their lives over this same kind of bull crap? Do u want to be responsible for that if it happens? I love Linda with all my heart and I always will and it saddens me that she is going through all this if I could take it away I would!!!!! I also wish I could take away the pain and grieving of the woodcock family as well !! Most of all I wish I could take this all away from my daughter too because it is breaking her heart and keeping her all upset!! Personally I'll be glad when it's all over so she can rest....
wtever

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

linda's baby is not her dads baby she was kidnapped and raped by a mexican noone ever said it was her dads baby so get the story straight. and honestly i dont know how linda feels about this bein on the internet but shes probably embarrased about this posted up on here itwas all over the news about her getn kidnapped and raped by that mexican. anyways and for her mom she did have cancer because they had to rush her to the hospital and linda had to see her mom die on the doctors table and be brought back to life just because u have cancer does not mean u have to lose ur hair real fast or lose it at all depends on what kind it is and before u try to be a smartass on here and think uk everything about her and her mom or lindas daughter keep ur mouth shut or get the facts straight. with that said have a great fucking day!!!!!!!!!
wtever

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

also u say its b.s ppl bashing lindas name on here to well biota tell ur daughter to stop bashing her name too.
brianna woodcock

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Ok get your facts straight! I do know Linda and her mom thank u very much I know them inside and out for your information......i called her mom when Linda told me she had cancer and she said it wad a lie! Plus a week later saw them both at a horse auction! I don't know what cancer your talking about because I never heard of a person who is suppose to be deathly sick and can't get out of bed go to a auction!!!???!!! So lets get our facts straight now and see what STORY she comes up with next! First my dad "molested" her, then she got pregnant and lost the baby sue to falling down school stair...oh don't forget she laughed about it, then WAMO! Two weeks later she's pregnant again! Now im not bashing her but you people have got to understand!!!! She isn't the only one who is being put through this and don't be a smartA to me because u don't have a clue what iv been through or what im going through
wtever

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

her mom dont like yall and never told u linda was lying bout her having cancer so stop talking shit also i do got my facts straight and i know them two very well and if u dont believe she has a almost 8 month old half mexica baby then look on face book and u will see her and her baby. but just grow the f up and leave ur sister alone she has and dont want nothing to do with yall inbred hillbilly mf's in morgantown. good nite nd godbless yall bitches
neverknow

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

its sad but true that children/people RARELY make up molestation.(it does happen but is very uncommon).

also, you really don't know a person's true colors. i had a best friend for years and i never thought he would hurt a fly, but he ended up raping his daughter and she had his baby at 15. IT HAPPENs AND I wish people would support the victim, not the accused.
sexy redneck

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

wtever wrote:
also u say its b.s ppl bashing lindas name on here to well biota tell ur daughter to stop bashing her name too.
u need to watch the way u talk to Brianna I was radied with a little saying talk shit get hit so if u have eney other post u run them by me ok an call me sr yes Sr
wtever

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

neverknow wrote:
its sad but true that children/people RARELY make up molestation.(it does happen but is very uncommon).
also, you really don't know a person's true colors. i had a best friend for years and i never thought he would hurt a fly, but he ended up raping his daughter and she had his baby at 15. IT HAPPENs AND I wish people would support the victim, not the accused.
finally someone who knows what they are talking about people never take time to realize it happened to linda when noone was around and people wanna call her the liar how dothey know and shes not that stupid to lie about something like that shes way smarter than that.
truth

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I think Linda is a horrible liar....at least list dates that is believable for her to remembers......her momma raised her wrong when her dad was doing it right
f off

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

yea ok her mom raised her wrong how do u know that linda's dad told her that her mom got ran over by a train when she was four years old then one day she magically appeared alive again her dad's mom and dad raised linda not her dad because linda hated living with her dad so she lived with her grandparent's until her mom found her. her mom has done a great job of raising her and yea ok let's congragulate her dad for touching his daughter in the bathroom of his house and telling her not to tell noone because he was just checking to see if she had been having sex. tracy if ur reading this u r a sick mf u know u done it why dont u own up to it before the truth come's out that u did in court because u know u did it u have to live with this how does it make u feel when u go to bed at night does it make u feel like a man touching her congrates u lost one beautiful daughter to be in ur life because of this. she went crazy after that and had a breakdown and got put in river valley to talk to a councler about it so she could cope with the fact that someone she loved and cared about and was her dad touching her and making her feel dirty. yea linda does suck at lying so if she does suck atit then u all know shes not lying about this its effected her mentally and emotionally shes had nightmares from it woke up crying from it so again let's just congradulate tracy for doing this good job tracy u fucked ur daughter up she cnt be alone in a room with men because shes scared to be alone. so if u got some shit to talk then take it else where leave linda alone and we will stop talking about her dad on here let this get sttled in court then yall mf's will be the ones looking stupid.
truth

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

From what I have been told Linda has not been showing up for court ...is she scared...that maybe she will be caught In a lie? In my opinion it takes a screwed up person to talk to a child the way you are talking to this child on here what has she done wrong? She seems to be trying to cope with the whole situation and doesn't really know anything but how she knows her dad and she doesn't know him in the way everyone else seems to think they know him....i know both Linda's parents and her mother is very Far from being a good mother ...linda told me that Lorrie had her on drugs at one time...if you ask me Linda needs new parents all the way around and maybe she can straighten her life up.....btw if she so scared to be in a room with a male why is it last time i seen her all she talked about was different boys she was dating and going out with? One guy i know said he went out with Linda and she was trying to get him to have sex and he told her no and broke up with her and she told everyone at school she was pregnant by him the next day....another guy told me he did have sex with her and after two weeks she told hm she was pregnant and he told her he thought she should have an abortion and she went around telling he raped her....this was after Tracy went to jail.....i hate to see any child talked to the way you are talking on here to Brianna so please watch your mouth before you end up in court yourself.....
used to be lindas bff

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

I used to stay the night every now and then with Linda and the house was filthy they had chickens and let them run all through the house and had dogs and never cleaned after them.....i know Brianna and she is a very sweet girl....i rode the bus with Brianna and some Mexican came and told Brianna that he was dating her sister and that he's fixing to break up with her because she was a wh#re and Brianna stood up for Linda......and linda use to tell me about how her dad and step mother takes all the kids out to eat and places to have fun all the time...... Linda also told me that when it was their birthday Tracy and his wife would try to make it the best birthday and would take them wherever they wanted to go and spend his whole pay check on them then go to work the next day without having money for lunch or something to drink because he spends everything he has on his kids to make them happy......if that isn't a great father then I would like to know what is......to who ever "f off and w ever is you need to keep Tracy and Briannas name out of your mouth because the woodcock family is well known around her and I dont know hardly any people who dont like them....you wouldn't want to piss the wrong person off now would you???
kaitlyn lynch

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Linda moved in with her dad at one point and went to bchs and she told me that she left her mom because her mom brings alot of men in the house and lets them do what ever they want to to her and Linda and that she has always wanted to live with her dad because he actually shows he loves and cares about his children...then she moved bk with Lorie and said it was because her dad don't let them stay on their phones all night and she wasn't aloud to stay the night at her boyfriends and couldn't wear what she wanted

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Morgantown Forum right now

Search the Morgantown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 146,888
trish trash snodgrass 34 min whyyyy 9
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
bossylies 15 hr haha 26
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Mon Flint hill bandit 1,019
•••
•••
•••
Morgantown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morgantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••