tracy woodcock in jail for molesting kid 12 yrs old

Posted in the Morgantown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whats up

Harvest, AL

#1 Mar 9, 2011
anyone know anything about this? i heard the child was suppose to be his daughter.
Double H

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Mar 9, 2011
I heard Antoine Dodson is in Butler County!!! Perhaps he is a co-conspirator...
thats messed up

Harvest, AL

#3 Mar 10, 2011
did he do it????
mom of two

Harvest, AL

#4 Mar 10, 2011
My husband and I know Tracy, and honestly thinks this is crap to get him a bad reputation started by his ex or his daughters momma
elmo

Elgin, TX

#5 Mar 12, 2011
Y does people try to start lies and crap just to make somebody mad people r stupied
john

Jetson, KY

#6 Mar 15, 2011
I dont think he did it
jim

Jetson, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2011
Does anyone know where the hill is?
brianna woodcock

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Mar 31, 2011
tracy woodcock is my dad...hes got 2 daughters and 2 sons.....the girl who is making up all these lies is my half sister...no he did not do anything to her and he wouldnt do that to any of us or anyone else....hes a wonderful father and i love my dad to death......please dont judge my dad by what you hear.....its not true mt sister is just very selfish and very childish....she knows better than to lie about big things like this...we were all raised better than that.....if you know my dad then you know how he is and hes a wonderful person and im sure you know that he didnt do any of that to her.....so all i ask is for people not to judge his if you dont know him or by what you hear...thank you have a nice day!:)
i know

Harvest, AL

#9 Mar 31, 2011
brianna.. i know ur dad didnt do it. me and my husband have known him for a while now and there isnt anyone who can tell me he did it and make me believe it... tracy woodcock is a great guy! dont judge. and for the child that claimed this needs her a$$ busted really good
truth is

Eddyville, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2012
i believe he did it and he's a sick bastard.
truth is

Eddyville, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2012
he needs to o to jail for a long time
truth is

Eddyville, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2012
i know this sweet girl linda and she has never lied to me. shes a wonderful person and a great mother to her daughter so stop talking shit about her.
FriendAndFamily

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Please let this die, if you know this family they have had a rough time lately. Tracy lost his wonderful Mammaw Ada and his beautiful sister Rhonda lost her long hard battle with cancer. And his father's health is failing. Just stop with the trying to spread hate online. If you want to sit around with your friends and cuss Tracy, do it all day. There is no need to come on here and trash him.
babegurl

Eddyville, KY

#14 Sep 7, 2012
well he shouldnt be lying and saying he didnt doit because if he didnt do it he wouldnt of ran away when the cops just wanted to serve him with papers. that shows hes gulty and he needs to man up and face the consequences. his daughter has to have this on her mind everyday and its hard on her. its time people open there eyes and realize hes the guilty one. i dont feel sorry for child molesters. people should take the time to talk to this girl and seee wat shes going through.
Let us Pray again

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 8, 2012
jim wrote:
Does anyone know where the hill is?
well crap,hell is under the ground,anyone can tell you how to go to hell.
wow

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Let us Pray again wrote:
<quoted text>well crap,hell is under the ground,anyone can tell you how to go to hell.
Pretty positive that says "hill" not "hell"
Anonymous

Lewiston, MN

#17 Sep 11, 2012
truth is wrote:
i know this sweet girl linda and she has never lied to me. shes a wonderful person and a great mother to her daughter so stop talking shit about her.
YEAH WELL I THINK I KNOW HER BETTER THAN YOU DO! SHE IS MY SISTER AND SHE IS A PATHETIC LIAR!!! AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED SHE WILL NEVER BE AROUND ME OR MY BABY! SHE WAS MY ROLL MODEL GROWING UP! I WANTED TO BE JUST LIKE HER IN EVERY WAY! I USED TO TAKE BLAME FOR EVERYTHING SHE DID! I REGRET ALL THE THINGS IV DONE FOR HER! SHE HURT ALOT OF PEOPLE (FAMILY AND FRIENDS) INCLUDING ONE THAT SHE "LOVED" SO MUCH! THIS WAS A WOMAN THAT WOULD BREAK HER BACK TO DO ANYTHING FOR US KIDS! SHE BOUGHT CLOTHES, SHOES, ANYTHING LINDA WANTED FOR HER! THEN LINDA THANKS HER WITH ALL OF THIS B.S!(LINDA IF YOU ARE READING THIS IM TALKING ABOUT AUNT RHONDA) RHONDA NEVER ONCE SAID SHE HATED LINDA FOR EVERYTHING SHE SAID SHE STILL LOVES HER NO MATTER WHAT! AND SO DOES MY DAD AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY, LINDA JUST NEEDS SOME HELP!(THE REST IS FOR MY SISTER LINDA) linda i dont hate you! you are and always will be my sister! but i want the one i looked up to and called sissy back! the linda i knew would have never done such a horrible thing! i know you inside and out linda and we both know the truth...just how long will it take for you to come out with the truth????
love, brianna
Friend

United States

#18 Sep 12, 2012
This is all bs...Tracy is a very good guy and his family are good people....they have their faults just as we all do....Tracy would NEVER hurt a child in anyway... All of u should be ashamed of yourselves.... Putting stuff on here for his daughter to see... And then arguing with her....grow up people!!!! Worry about your own problems instead of everyone elses....if you know him you know he didn't do...if you don't know him ....then your comments don't mean squat!!! Just leave em be!!!
Anonymous

Lewiston, MN

#19 Sep 12, 2012
Friend wrote:
This is all bs...Tracy is a very good guy and his family are good people....they have their faults just as we all do....Tracy would NEVER hurt a child in anyway... All of u should be ashamed of yourselves.... Putting stuff on here for his daughter to see... And then arguing with her....grow up people!!!! Worry about your own problems instead of everyone elses....if you know him you know he didn't do...if you don't know him ....then your comments don't mean squat!!! Just leave em be!!!
yes i know! its hurts me so bad to see the comments on here, its so hard to believe that people are believing this nonsense! i love my dad so much and i know he would never do such a things not only to his children but to anyone!
brianna

Lewiston, MN

#20 Sep 12, 2012
im so sick and tierd of crying over this b.s....when the truth comes out all of the people who believe this lie will all look like fools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Another Vet 7,308
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min UdiotRaceMAkeWorl... 155,485
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr BIG_STEVIE 479
Amber && Mitchell Bratcher (Jul '13) 5 hr GetYourFactsStraight 8
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Big Stevie 16,184
Well priced photographer??? Tue someone 6

Morgantown Jobs

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morgantown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morgantown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]