First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#84 Nov 3, 2010
oops I got so excited I spelling (going )wrong sorry but that doesn't change the outcome of the election

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#85 Nov 4, 2010
indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha and your mouth running and look what happened . I love it, I am just goping to kick back and watch more to come in a couple of years. End of story Blab on all you want . You know it all.
No, it's me who gets to laugh...here's the republican pledge

The need for urgent action to repair our economy and reclaim our government for the people cannot be overstated.

With this document, we pledge to dedicate ourselves to the task of reconnecting our highest aspirations to the permanent truths of our founding by keeping faith with the values our nation was founded on, the principles we stand for, and the priorities of our people. This is our Pledge to America.

We pledge to honor the Constitution as constructed by its framers and honor the original intent of those precepts that have been consistently ignored particularly the Tenth Amendment, which grants that all powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

We pledge to advance policies that promote greater liberty, wider opportunity, a robust defense, and national economic prosperity.

We pledge to honor families, traditional marriage, life, and the private and faith-based organizations that form the core of our American values.

We pledge to make government more transparent in its actions, careful in its stewardship, and honest in its dealings.

We pledge to uphold the purpose and promise of a better America, knowing that to whom much is given, much is expected and that the blessings of our liberty buoy the hopes of mankind.

We make this pledge bearing true faith and allegiance to the people we represent, and we invite fellow citizens and patriots to join us in forming a new governing agenda for America.

----------

Let's see how much of this the republicans break like they did their "Contract with America" under gingrich.
Dayja

Carnegie, PA

#86 May 30, 2011
Thieves!
Two Cents

Marengo, IN

#88 Jul 19, 2014
Pence needs to go back to Israel and keep out of USA politically and physically.
LMAO

Sunman, IN

#89 Jul 23, 2014
THE newsjunkie wrote:
pence sux.
pence is no lee hamilton.
for decades connersville had a congressperson respected by all on both sides of the aisle.
pence is a cardboard caricature.
Lee Hamilton is a closet communist! Just like his liberal progressive son...
Two Cents

Corydon, IN

#90 Jul 23, 2014
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee Hamilton is a closet communist! Just like his liberal progressive son...
Lee H Hamilton is a traitor.
lmfao

Los Angeles, CA

#91 Jul 25, 2014
who cares its 2014 now1
lmfao

Los Angeles, CA

#92 Jul 25, 2014
who cares its 2014 now!
lmfao

Los Angeles, CA

#93 Jul 25, 2014
who ccares its 2014 now!
Stoney

United States

#94 Jul 31, 2014
Pence is a complete moron. He cuts funding to education and is only interested in recruiting low paying blue collar jobs. Guess he needs to keep this state uneducated to fill those jobs he recruits! He's against everything that would actually move this state out of the dark ages!

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#96 Jul 31, 2014
ALBERT this is 2014, where you @ and what you been up too?
Did U C what was said about you, what's your response?

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#97 Jul 31, 2014
Deep Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
As for "Albert." he seemed a bit over the top with his hatred of anything slightly to the left of Benito Mussolini!
I do think that was an insult!?But maybe not for you?
LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
Review: Orchard Hill Inn Jun '14 Jack 1
Land purchased for Trafalgar fire station (Mar '14) Apr '14 Anonymous 10
Review: Camp Palawopec Inc (Jul '08) Apr '14 citizen9 14
To the Freemasons of Trafalger Indiana who rule... (Apr '14) Apr '14 EliYah 6
Lord's Locker feeds, clothes those in need (Dec '07) Mar '14 Sojournor 19

Morgantown Jobs

Morgantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morgantown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morgantown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]