Kaye (Lebo) Ellis, 48, Edinburgh

Kaye (Lebo) Ellis, 48, Edinburgh

There are 2 comments on the Brown County Democrat story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Kaye (Lebo) Ellis, 48, Edinburgh. In it, Brown County Democrat reports that:

Kaye Ellis, 48, passed away Sunday, Feb. 20, 2011, at her residence in Edinburgh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brown County Democrat.

Elgin, OK

#1 Feb 23, 2011
we will all miss you,we love you kaye.from your half sisters,in mo. and al. and you neice and nephew..you will always be in our hearts forever.

Elgin, OK

#2 Feb 24, 2011
please add. sisters;belinda lavonne (lebo)gorman st.louis,mo.;carol lebo,cedar bluff,al.neice,kayla inman and nephew, kenny inman from;cedar bluff al. we love and miss her so much and we are in great pain over this loss of such a beautiful,wonder sister and aunt.thank you ;nancy teague-lebo-rickett;cedar bluff,al.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 14 hr Too too 467
Review: Camp Palawopec Inc (Jul '08) Mar 1 LEA 16
News a Nightmarea hotel reeked of sewage a " and cha... Dec '17 As I see it 1
News Famed site of Nashville sit-ins honors past wit... Dec '17 Ms Sassy 1
Unsolved Mystery in Nashville (Mar '15) Dec '17 Breck 2
Lost/missing cat Nov '17 Sietch 1
Elkinsville, Ghost Town (Jul '12) Oct '17 The Uterus Scraper 3

Morgantown Jobs

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages