looking for my father

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2010
I was born on 11-05-1978 in Indianapolis In to Linda Fleenor and Donnie Butler. I a 31 now married and I have kids of my own. I would like to find my father to get some medical information at the very least. I dont want anything else but the possiblity to meet him even if its over the phone. My father's name is Donnie Butler. He would be around 61 years of age. Through internet searches I have found out he is married to a lady named Dena and they are supposed to live in the Morgantown area. If anyone has any other information I would appreciate it.
Bailey19782000

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 Mar 14, 2010
The answer you are looking for is here, even tho you have asked this before and gotten a answer.
No phone # so write him a letter.
Donnie L Butler
born 1948
7881 Whispering Pines rd
Morgantown IN 46160
Northern - Brown county - Indiana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local official caught in compromising position ... Jun '17 FrawgDawg 1
News Arby's sells out of venison sandwich on first d... (Nov '16) Nov '16 WJS 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
tiffany cooney (Jun '15) Jun '15 brown co native 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Woods as Council Member? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Donald Fox 1
News Testimony Begins In Opry Arson Trial (Jan '14) Jan '14 OutOfTownFollowerer 1
donnie l butler (Apr '08) Dec '13 kat 5

Morgantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgantown Mortgages