Please report all Food Stamp Fraud!!!!!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tom

Columbia, VA

#83 Aug 29, 2012
i feel we should load up the gov email and who ever going to be presdent till somthing hasbeen done about this when who need them can get them it makes youth lay on their ass and not do nothing but get high when i work for gov i has drug test and when i work for state i had drug test any thing gov or state should be tested
susan

Garden Grove, CA

#84 Oct 15, 2013
PublicDefender wrote:
This has absolutely nothing to do with illegal aliens. They do not factor in to this, there are more average citizens abusing the system.
don't judge all mexicans
morganton

Canton, NC

#85 Oct 16, 2013
I agree to more blacks use foodstamps.
they spend there cash on drugs and 40's.
and I could care less if people speak there minds.
I wished they would all do something with there lives.
pull there pants up and stop walking around holding there crotch all day.
I seen a black guy pull into the paking lot of a store one day in a licoln navigator.with 20 inch rims and several thousand dollars worth of details and air brushed paint on it.later I ran into them at the check out line while they was using there ebt card.i said nice truck you got and he said yea I still got a lot more to do to it.i just had a new sterio installed and it made me sick.but not as sick as what I seen next.when he went to put his ebt card back into his wallet he dropped a money clip pack full of hundreds.now you take this comment anyway you want.but whos taking the advantage of the system.
Lou

Morganton, NC

#86 Oct 16, 2013
Many of the posts on here are sadly hilarious. The majority of our problems are ignorance and that has been proven here. Native Americans are the only ones who aren't immigrants or decendants of them. Prejudice! Most of the complainers here can't spell. I'm thinking education could be your issue. If you need to break it down to a personal level, start with yourself. The country's problems are that we have corner stores accepting food stamps for non-food items for double the price, drug addicts that would rather get high than feed their families, and a lack of action by authorities when these things are discovered. I am an intelligent mother with health issues that aren't severe enough for disability, but they keep me from being a dependable employee. I am hiding from an abuser on top of that so my situation sucks. It's nobody's fault but mine. I need the government to get their crap together, so how about we all get our own crap dealt with, turn in the frauders, pressure the authorities into action, and quit blaming christian charity and caring for our fellow man. Every race abuses and misuses.
morganton

Canton, NC

#87 Oct 16, 2013
what does someones ability to spell have to do with there opinion.i cant spell that good.does that make me ignort to the fact that I witness everyday people driving cars with 2 thousand dollar rims on them but yet there kids are starving.you talk like your defending people but talk about people all in the same sentence.
so get real yes there is abusers of all colors.but hang out in the stores awhile you will change your opinion.
now I am going to set here and wait for you to comment on this and insult me.and talk about my spelling,my grammer,my opinion,how iam wrong,and whatever else you can find to say about me.but I promise it want change the fact that they need to pull up there pants,get a job,stop selling dope,stop selling foodstamps,stop drinking,stop killing each other.oh yea I forgot to mention you will probly mention the fact that iam uneducated that's ok cause I am I had a mother and a father that was losers and drug heads to so there wasn't much time for the to make sure I did get an education.
Lou

Morganton, NC

#88 Oct 16, 2013
I don't like saggy pants, lazy people or any of the other things you mentioned. But this is America, and people have the right to make their own choices. I'm saying that we all need to take on the responsibility of reporting fraud, harrassing authorities to take action, and finding ways to move things in the right direction. I have a GED, a year of college (which I did with baby #2 on my knee), a drug addict father, an insane mother, and a psycho ex. No problem can be fixed by blaming everyone else. We should each try our best to be our best. People spouting ignorance about how other people are ruining this country without looking at theirselves pisses me off. Go get a book, sign up for a class, watch discovery channel, or something. Or are your parents still stopping you?
Mary

Fayetteville, NC

#89 Oct 20, 2013
I have reported these women at food lion selling their cards but nothing has been done. they still show up once a month offering to sell 200.00 worth of food stamps for 100.00 cash. waste of time to report them to anyone in morganton cause they are not going to do anything about it.
pointless

Holly Springs, NC

#90 Oct 24, 2013
reported someone once, that gets over 800 a month, for no good reason...nothing ever happened with it. not a letter, or investigation.
Floyd

Fayetteville, NC

#91 Oct 25, 2013
I think the people who work for burke co food stamp fraud dept has the easiest jobs in the world. The get PAID good money to do NOTHING! I have also reported the women at food lion selling their cards and since they are still there every month, that tells me the food stamp fraud dept employees are paid to do nothing cause thats what they do!
starlena

Salisbury, NC

#92 Jul 11, 2014
I was told they had to call and report it their selves. WTH!!
Alicia Church

Holly Springs, NC

#93 Aug 11, 2014
I know a couple who have 4 kids and receive a little over $1,000 a month in food stamps. Only the father works in the home and the mother takes her kids food stamps and sells them for cash money or sell them for tattoos for her body. She then just takes her kids over to her disabled mothers home who is on a fixed income and they cry they are starving. She doesn't have a lot herself and she gets under $20 a month if that in food stamps but so her grand kids don't go hungry she always calls her oldest son to see if he will go get them something to eat. Which he does not mind it if he has the money but this is not the point. Exie Allen thinks of herself and not of her kids. Can someone do some thing about this fast because this is not fair to her kids and it is not fair to all the other people in the US who need help and can't get it but people like Mrs. Allen can get all these food stamps and sell them for cash or dumb ass things like tattoos. It is not fair and Exie Allen needs to be STOPPED NOW!!!!!!!!!! This is a severe crime they are committing and they need to be STOPPED NOW!!!!!!!!!!
replying

Angier, NC

#94 Apr 9, 2015
http://www.usherald.com/maine-welfare-recipie...

Look out! Burke co is thinking of doing this too! NO MORE FREE RIDES

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#95 Apr 9, 2015
9,000 Drop Food Stamps After Maine Begins Work Requirements

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/900...
randy

Angier, NC

#96 Apr 9, 2015
http://wtug.com/steaks-and-seafood-to-be-remo...
get ready all you free loaders to finally have to earn your food just like everyone else!!!! This is very much in the works for nc!!!!
racism is for losers

Thomasville, NC

#99 Monday Jan 29
its me wrote:
WE AMERICANS CANT GET NOTHING HERE CAUSE OF MEXICANS.. THE GET OUR FOODSTAMPS OUR MED,WIC,FREE HEATH CHECKS... AND WE GET PUT OUT..IM NOT SCARED TO SAY IT AT LEAST SOMEONE WILL SAY IT.. ITS BULL SHIT... THE COME HERE AND WE LOSE EVERY THANG.. HOMES JOBS,STUFF FOR OUR KIDS CAUSE OF THEM... HELL WE SHOULD ALL MOVE TO MEXICO.. AND THEN THE WOULD HAVE TO PAY.. TAXES.. THE SHOULD ALL BE SHIPED BACK.. SO AMERICANS CAN HAVE THERE STUFF BACK.. THANK YOU I DONT CARE WHO GETS MADE.. IT AMERICA FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. IS WHAT IT SAYS.. AND DAMIT IM SAYING..
What happened to the Indians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President is on TV my Nips Are Hard! 1 hr wacoMOOSEKNUCKLE 70
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 1 hr wacoMOOSEKNUCKLE 203
I'm NOT The Milkman, Ha Ha Ha! 1 hr wacoMOOSEKNUCKLE 78
Waco is a woman, Victoria is a man!! 1 hr wacoMOOSEKNUCKLE 104
Waco and Victoria Licked My 3 Testes! 1 hr wacoMOOSEKNUCKLES 123
Latest Gallup Poll: Trump - 37% 1 hr wacoMOOSEKNUCKLES 9
Russian Interference in American Elections?? 1 hr wacoMOOSEKNUCKLES 173

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance