Please report all Food Stamp Fraud!!!!!
FFF

United States

#61 Aug 11, 2011
FFF "Foodsatmp Fraud Finder" Cherry top bakery on college in sout houston tx sells hot meals ready to eat and accepts the lone star car for payment.
amy

Mcgregor, TX

#62 Aug 18, 2011
its me wrote:
WE AMERICANS CANT GET NOTHING HERE CAUSE OF MEXICANS.. THE GET OUR FOODSTAMPS OUR MED,WIC,FREE HEATH CHECKS... AND WE GET PUT OUT..IM NOT SCARED TO SAY IT AT LEAST SOMEONE WILL SAY IT.. ITS BULL SHIT... THE COME HERE AND WE LOSE EVERY THANG.. HOMES JOBS,STUFF FOR OUR KIDS CAUSE OF THEM... HELL WE SHOULD ALL MOVE TO MEXICO.. AND THEN THE WOULD HAVE TO PAY.. TAXES.. THE SHOULD ALL BE SHIPED BACK.. SO AMERICANS CAN HAVE THERE STUFF BACK.. THANK YOU I DONT CARE WHO GETS MADE.. IT AMERICA FREEDOM OF SPEECyH.. IS WHAT IT SAYS.. AND DAMIT IM SAYING..
YOU ARE STUPIED....I AM MEXICAN AND NOT ON FOOD STAMPS...MY HUSBAND AND I WORK VERY HARD TO GET WHAT WE WANT.....ALL RACES ARE ON WELFARE YOU PIECE IF WHITE TRASH......GET YOUR F**KING FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START STEROTYPING PEOPLE....YOU IDIOT.......ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF MEXICANS JUST WANT TO GIVE THEIR CHILDREN A NEW START AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE AND WORK HARD ......YOU NEED GO CRAWL BACK UNDER YOU ROCK YOU WHITE CRACKER....
Webmaster

Hillsborough, NC

#63 Aug 24, 2011
amy wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE STUPIED....I AM MEXICAN AND NOT ON FOOD STAMPS...MY HUSBAND AND I WORK VERY HARD TO GET WHAT WE WANT.....ALL RACES ARE ON WELFARE YOU PIECE IF WHITE TRASH......GET YOUR F**KING FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START STEROTYPING PEOPLE....YOU IDIOT.......ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF MEXICANS JUST WANT TO GIVE THEIR CHILDREN A NEW START AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE AND WORK HARD ......YOU NEED GO CRAWL BACK UNDER YOU ROCK YOU WHITE CRACKER....
Please take the time to read the rules of play. Your isp has been recorded and consider this your first warning.
kim

Morganton, NC

#64 Aug 27, 2011
Webmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take the time to read the rules of play. Your isp has been recorded and consider this your first warning.
umm I find it kinda funny you over here warning her over some shit but did you warn the first girl too that said all those comments about race??..yea whatever I already know what the answer is..
kim

Morganton, NC

#65 Aug 27, 2011
Maryann wrote:
I was at food lion in morganton just the other day when a young black woman walked up to me in the parking lot and asked me if I wanted to buy her 450.00 of food stamps for 200.00 cash. I refused and went on in the store. Finished my shopping and came out to see her and a mexican woman talking. The black woman was counting cash.
Called to report this and after being placed on hold for 20 minutes, gave up and hung up. It is apparent that no one really cares about what people do with the food stamps.
To the police man who posts on here, go ck out food lion early in the month. maybe YOU can do something about it since no one else cares.
OMG WHY ARE YOU EVEN GOING THRU THE TROUBLE OF BEING A SNITCH!??? I mean I am not justify what they are doing , but I mean you never know ones circumstances ,you act like she was selling crack.. I bet if your family member ask you too buy them your ass wouldn't be calling no one up to turn them inn. some things is better off left alone, don't worry if they doing wrong they will have there day, believe me but being spiteful is not the way and that was being spiteful, not that I know who you are personally but I am pretty sure in your life you have seen things far worse than that! and you had to point out it was a black women and a mexican, how you know she wasn't puerto rican? etc etc Just go goes how slow and boring a small minded morganton is,cause trust me if you lived some in a city you would have bigger and better things too worry about other than some food stamps.. smh oh by the way.. I am white, so dont waste your time on saying its a race card thing.. and yes my husband is WHITE!
FOOD STAMP FRAUD

Oak Lawn, IL

#66 Sep 12, 2011
Michael David Lindsey, 3420 W. 59th St., Chicago, IL., sells his food stamps to his mother, Cathleen Lindsey, Republic Bank, 6501 Pulaski, Chicago, IL., for a place to stay
Joan

Fort Bragg, NC

#67 Sep 14, 2011
kim wrote:
<quoted text> OMG WHY ARE YOU EVEN GOING THRU THE TROUBLE OF BEING A SNITCH!??? I mean I am not justify what they are doing , but I mean you never know ones circumstances ,you act like she was selling crack.. I bet if your family member ask you too buy them your ass wouldn't be calling no one up to turn them inn. some things is better off left alone, don't worry if they doing wrong they will have there day, believe me but being spiteful is not the way and that was being spiteful, not that I know who you are personally but I am pretty sure in your life you have seen things far worse than that! and you had to point out it was a black women and a mexican, how you know she wasn't puerto rican? etc etc Just go goes how slow and boring a small minded morganton is,cause trust me if you lived some in a city you would have bigger and better things too worry about other than some food stamps.. smh oh by the way.. I am white, so dont waste your time on saying its a race card thing.. and yes my husband is WHITE!
Honey, Please shut up. You are really showing how stupid you are by making posts like the above.
Leslis

Fort Bragg, NC

#68 Sep 18, 2011
kim wrote:
<quoted text> OMG WHY ARE YOU EVEN GOING THRU THE TROUBLE OF BEING A SNITCH!??? I mean I am not justify what they are doing , but I mean you never know ones circumstances ,you act like she was selling crack.. I bet if your family member ask you too buy them your ass wouldn't be calling no one up to turn them inn. some things is better off left alone, don't worry if they doing wrong they will have there day, believe me but being spiteful is not the way and that was being spiteful, not that I know who you are personally but I am pretty sure in your life you have seen things far worse than that! and you had to point out it was a black women and a mexican, how you know she wasn't puerto rican? etc etc Just go goes how slow and boring a small minded morganton is,cause trust me if you lived some in a city you would have bigger and better things too worry about other than some food stamps.. smh oh by the way.. I am white, so dont waste your time on saying its a race card thing.. and yes my husband is WHITE!
Please try to refrain from talking about things you know absolutely nothing about. It makes your ignorance much more visable.
will california be seriou

United States

#70 Nov 18, 2011
I know someone who was blinded by love and disagreed w/ his girlfriend applying for food stamps, w.i.c and day care assistance along w/ federal financial aid from the government. he was working full time bringing home his check that was cash, supporting his children and a loving father. HE supported her while she was studying on line but had to commute for 4 hr. She denied applying but he later found out. She was having an affair while he was @ work w/ a female and left him suddenly by making a statement to the police that he grab her. Unfortunately he was arrested and is no distraught how cold and cunning she was. jail and can't return to his home. This seems all planned but now he wants to turn her in fraud. would the hot line believe him? She had to have applied and received benefits under the presumption that was a single parent but he lived there the whole time for three years and contributed his entire check to support the family. What to do.
Rodney

United States

#71 Nov 27, 2011
While I was living @ a residence providing my job income to our family with 2 children, my unemployed live in intimate girlfriend came up with a plan to applied and received child support for our children, food stamps,W.I.C and other resources such as federal school grants. She filed and signed all the document needed although I disagreed I remained in the relationship because I loved her. Unfortunate she did not feel the same and now she is using this to hang it over my head as a deterrence to court proceeding in family law. I want to expose the truth. Basically I feel she used me completely for personal gains and i was a fool. Please what to do is important to me. Need real suggestion to clear this up. I 'am not this type of person and do not want to live in her fear.
Rodney

United States

#72 Nov 27, 2011
While I was living @ a residence providing my job income to our family with 2 children, my unemployed live in intimate girlfriend came up with a plan to applied and received child support for our children, food stamps,W.I.C and other resources such as federal school grants. She filed and signed all the document needed although I disagreed. I don't think she claimed me as income because we would probably would not have qualify I guess.I remained in the relationship because I loved her. Unfortunate she did not feel the same and now she is using this to hang it over my head as a deterrence to court proceeding in family law. I want to expose the truth. Basically I feel she used me completely for personal gains and i was a fool. Please what to do is important to me. Need real suggestion to clear this up. I 'am not this type of person and do not want to live in her fear.
public enemy

Williamsburg, VA

#74 Jan 28, 2012
this girl name brittney brown from newport news va is also selling her food stamps for a fix.......must be reported ASAP!!!!!
public enemy

Williamsburg, VA

#75 Jan 28, 2012
brittney brown someone turn her in ASAP!!!
Lilly

Colorado Springs, CO

#76 Feb 27, 2012
My brother in law and his wife divorced so they could receive benefits from the state. They live together in a house that is under his mothers name, he drives a truck that is in her family members name,they recently bought a tahoe under her brothers name and have iphonesunder her grandma's name. All 5 sed to be 6 of her kids including her are on medicaid and she gets over $1,000. dollars in foodstamps and wic. Her ex hubby who she still calls her husband makes $35 dollars are more and they haven't filed taxes in 7-8 years. Every year a different family member claims their 5 children and then split the refund check. I am disabled and on the verge of dying if I can't get a double lung transplant and barely get $300. from social security and have beengetting that much since 2001. I don't even qualify for medicaid and my husband lost his job along with our private insurance. People like me who really need can't get it cause of greedy liars like them.
Judith L

El Monte, CA

#77 Apr 25, 2012
Well first I think you should learn how to write, lol, second I know kinds of people americans, cubans, mexicans, people from everywhere make frauds take advantage of the system, selling de food stamps, lying having husbands wherever you call it , mexicans pay taxes too, and is the government fault they don't have s bureau of investigation, and is a way to control people, but well enjoy till they are gone.
Leland

Benson, NC

#78 Apr 26, 2012
Judith L wrote:
Well first I think you should learn how to write, lol, second I know kinds of people americans, cubans, mexicans, people from everywhere make frauds take advantage of the system, selling de food stamps, lying having husbands wherever you call it , mexicans pay taxes too, and is the government fault they don't have s bureau of investigation, and is a way to control people, but well enjoy till they are gone.
Maybe you should learn to spell or at least use spell check.
mary

Fayetteville, NC

#79 May 15, 2012
Charlotte is not cracking down on the food stamp abusers.. Wont be long till it is happening here..
ealza

Lynwood, CA

#80 Jul 27, 2012
its me wrote:
WE AMERICANS CANT GET NOTHING HERE CAUSE OF MEXICANS.. THE GET OUR FOODSTAMPS OUR MED,WIC,FREE HEATH CHECKS... AND WE GET PUT OUT..IM NOT SCARED TO SAY IT AT LEAST SOMEONE WILL SAY IT.. ITS BULL SHIT... THE COME HERE AND WE LOSE EVERY THANG.. HOMES JOBS,STUFF FOR OUR KIDS CAUSE OF THEM... HELL WE SHOULD ALL MOVE TO MEXICO.. AND THEN THE WOULD HAVE TO PAY.. TAXES.. THE SHOULD ALL BE SHIPED BACK.. SO AMERICANS CAN HAVE THERE STUFF BACK.. THANK YOU I DONT CARE WHO GETS MADE.. IT AMERICA FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. IS WHAT IT SAYS.. AND DAMIT IM SAYING..
well first of all it is not for someone to get mad at what you are saying ,I am an american citizen raised and born in california, what it is unfair is that illegal immigrants come work in our country and and do the hard larbor work that non of us americans want to do and they get paid 8.00 dollars an hours and what is worst is that when they do taxez from all the hard work they do they only get one third of what they earned because of its social security number not being ledgit,, now the welfarw and the government is where they get most of the money from illegal immigrants if us an american citizen when we do taxes (example me) i get in return 6 to 7,000 because of what i earned thru the year and with that i dont need to be asking for welfare wic or medical we have more opportunities and more RIGHTS then them but you see?!! iwhy do you think the government has not taken out the illegals from here? they only say theyre going to.. but they dont do it, beause thats where they get most of the money from...
la mera mera

United States

#81 Jul 28, 2012
Well let's see here lol I am NOT RACIST and all races have a bad person u caint judge all for 1 ...and before people say we mexicans should go back to mexico ....check ur history class cause oviously u diddent pass it...and before u say mexican get ur facts straight maybe its a hispanic. And for those who say illegals don't pay taxes well let me give u the 411 ..my father in law has been paying taxes for 16 years at the place were he works at and he doesent get a penny back in return....so check ur self and I wouldent be so hatefull if I were y'all cause maybe one of ur kids will marry another race.....Remember GOD PAYS BACK ALL SO WATCH OUT...
tom

Laurel, MD

#82 Aug 29, 2012
i turned two cards that i bought from heron users and turned them in with the numbers to use them and nothing being has happen couse their hands tied and the same two know i turned them in and still try to sell them to me i ask to see what is gong to happen i have records where i turned them in and to whome in lewsburg nc so what the next step the same two has sold to more cards from that day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP for President 18 min Democrats for Trump 102
A Serious Look at Immigration 25 min Democrats for Trump 165
This is a Test - The Cloward-Piven Strategy 1 hr Hillary C 242
Police Chase Dirt Bike Wilson Creek, Brown Moun... 1 hr Rocket J Squirrel 4
Morganton Music Thread (Nov '12) Aug 1 Musikologist 12
I will never support the gay flag. Jul 29 greenman 2
Would you sleep with Karen Wynne of WLOS News 13?. Jul 29 Pecker 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganton Mortgages