Please report all Food Stamp Fraud!!!!!

Posted in the Morganton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#1 Aug 11, 2010
Recently, because of my occupation, I witnessed the conversation that effectively told a family that they did not qualify for assistance. The conversation the elaborated that Food stamp fraud kept many needy families from getting help. People who sold, traded or manipulated their food stamps for their own greed. If you know of anyone participating in these behaviors please turn them in so society doesn't have to explain to another child that this nation can't help them because of the inherent greed of it's citizens!!!!! p.s. This is not another forum for illegal alien conversations, that is a whole other topic.
Lesser Evil

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2010
http://www.shelbystar.com/news/reynolds-24585...

shouldn't it be done this way?

"This is not another forum for illegal alien conversations, that is a whole other topic."

This ALSO adds to the problem!
its me

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2010
WE AMERICANS CANT GET NOTHING HERE CAUSE OF MEXICANS.. THE GET OUR FOODSTAMPS OUR MED,WIC,FREE HEATH CHECKS... AND WE GET PUT OUT..IM NOT SCARED TO SAY IT AT LEAST SOMEONE WILL SAY IT.. ITS BULL SHIT... THE COME HERE AND WE LOSE EVERY THANG.. HOMES JOBS,STUFF FOR OUR KIDS CAUSE OF THEM... HELL WE SHOULD ALL MOVE TO MEXICO.. AND THEN THE WOULD HAVE TO PAY.. TAXES.. THE SHOULD ALL BE SHIPED BACK.. SO AMERICANS CAN HAVE THERE STUFF BACK.. THANK YOU I DONT CARE WHO GETS MADE.. IT AMERICA FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. IS WHAT IT SAYS.. AND DAMIT IM SAYING..
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#4 Aug 29, 2010
This has absolutely nothing to do with illegal aliens. They do not factor in to this, there are more average citizens abusing the system.
Lesser Evil

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2010
PublicDefender wrote:
This has absolutely nothing to do with illegal aliens. They do not factor in to this, there are more average citizens abusing the system.
This SHOULD be about ALL that ABUSE the system!! Including those that are already breaking the LAW by being here Illegally in the FIRST place!!

And PLEASE reread your post that I am replying too.
They ARE average CITIZENS, that's right, folks that live here legally, that may need help and stretch the truth to get what ILLEGALS already get,and what law breakers in prison get and that is FOOD!!!!

I agree NO ONE should abuse the system! But to start with our citizens is BS!! Start with the ILLEGALS, then you can reach homebase! JM2C ---have a nice night
shelly

Southern Pines, NC

#6 Sep 4, 2010
I have been offered food stamps by several people. They will sell me their food stamps for less than they have on the card. Was offered just the other day 200.00 worth of food stamps for 100.00. This was not a mexican but it was a black woman who was needing to get her "fix".She can be found hanging out in the parking lots of various grocery stores.I have seen hr at several different ones. They do this all the time.
Monseratt

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2010
I know these two sisters who both their husbands were thrown to mexico for selling drugs yet both receive food stamps and they sell them to be able to keep their husbands without working, both do drugs and lie and manipulate to get free things josefina and sanjuana aracely hernandez. they live in del rio tx
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#8 Dec 1, 2010
I beg of you all to be very careful, libel is a cruel mistress. Better to leave it to the authorities to arrest and to make them known. This forum should be about our grievances but not to illegally out someone, right or wrong.I admit that there is a problem that exists with illegal immigrants receiving and abusing the system but that does not give us the right to be hypocrtical and say "if anyone should be abusing the system, it should be us legal citizens". Very slippery slope!!!!
Lee

Four Oaks, NC

#9 Dec 2, 2010
PublicDefender wrote:
I beg of you all to be very careful, libel is a cruel mistress. Better to leave it to the authorities to arrest and to make them known. This forum should be about our grievances but not to illegally out someone, right or wrong.I admit that there is a problem that exists with illegal immigrants receiving and abusing the system but that does not give us the right to be hypocrtical and say "if anyone should be abusing the system, it should be us legal citizens". Very slippery slope!!!!
why report them? Nothing is done when you do. I reported a person who asked me to buy their 165.00 worth of food stamps for 100.00 so they could buy their drugs. NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT. How do I know this? The same person asks me EACH AND EVERY MONTH for 4 months.
Basically I wasted my time reporting them those times since no one did anything about this.
Since you seem to know so much about it, tell us how to get something done when we report it!
Giterdun

Morganton, NC

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Dem damn Mexicans usin' all our resources, we ain't gonna have nothin' left after they keep crossing the border and comin' back for them damn 7 years free of taxes. Son of a bitches think that our own damn swimmin' holes are their damn spots too. They bathin' in our rivers and creeks just to save a buck so they can rice out their cars to compete with the Asians. We sold our country to China, and we sold our state to the Mexicans.
shykila graham

Dacula, GA

#11 Jan 5, 2011
I know of a woman who is selling foodstamps, I just turned 18 and moved to Charlotte Nc. I never new it wasn't legal for me to buy foodstamps. This lady who live in my complex named Dale Coleman has been sellin me her stamps for 3 months now. I want to turn her in but my dad said I might go to jail to.
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#12 Jan 7, 2011
I dont mean to say anything wrong but buying them is just as bad....dont. This only enables people more
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

#13 Jan 8, 2011
I apologize. I reread your post and saw where you had said that you did not know it was illegal. Truth is, most dont. They feel as though they are helping someone out by purchasing food stamp funds bu remember, to those that willingly partake, knowing that it is illegal, you are also as much a problem. GREED is the only multiplying factor in this, something more for very little input. To our defense, this is the American way though isnt it?...to make money on misfortune?????
Hungry

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jan 12, 2011
I think we should just give them cash or nothing at all, that would solve everything.
Iagree

Four Oaks, NC

#15 Jan 13, 2011
I turned in a woman who lived below me for trying to sell her food stamps and NOTHING was ever done about it. She still sells them for drugs. Every month, like clock work, she is out at the street selling them to whoever will buy them so she can go buy drugs. Turning in someone is a total waste of time because nothing is done about it.
had enough

Salem, OR

#16 Jan 27, 2011
its me wrote:
WE AMERICANS CANT GET NOTHING HERE CAUSE OF MEXICANS.. THE GET OUR FOODSTAMPS OUR MED,WIC,FREE HEATH CHECKS... AND WE GET PUT OUT..IM NOT SCARED TO SAY IT AT LEAST SOMEONE WILL SAY IT.. ITS BULL SHIT... THE COME HERE AND WE LOSE EVERY THANG.. HOMES JOBS,STUFF FOR OUR KIDS CAUSE OF THEM... HELL WE SHOULD ALL MOVE TO MEXICO.. AND THEN THE WOULD HAVE TO PAY.. TAXES.. THE SHOULD ALL BE SHIPED BACK.. SO AMERICANS CAN HAVE THERE STUFF BACK.. THANK YOU I DONT CARE WHO GETS MADE.. IT AMERICA FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. IS WHAT IT SAYS.. AND DAMIT IM SAYING..
I would agree with you, but you are totally illiterate and can not write even one sentence with decent English, so how would you ever fill out forms for help in the first place?
shelly

Four Oaks, NC

#17 Feb 5, 2011
I wish there was some way to prevent people from abusing this. There is a black woman who comes in to get her nails done. She has the acrylic nails that are 45.00 to get put on and comes back every 2 weeks for a fill in which is 25.00 a trip. but she pays for her food with food stamps. now why cant she put that money toward food instead of getting her freaking nails done!
Try Seeing It Different

Des Moines, IA

#18 Feb 22, 2011
Please do that, just move to Mexico and just become as Mexican as you can, and then you'll see why they are here asking for help. They are too deprived. They cannot even sleep in some of their homes in peace because of the drug war in Mexico. They find Mexicans beheaded under bridges, but why because some of them had no other choice but to witness a killing or a drug transaction that they actually did not mean to see? Yes please move to Mexico, but long enough to see what if felt enough like to be enough like them highest deperate for a chance to have a different and the best life that you have obviously enjoyed too much. By the way, don't forget that there are a lot of Cuban, Hatian, Jamican, Chinese, African, Spanish, but mostly THE WHITEST EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS HERE WHO ARE THE IRISH, THE GERMANS, THE RUSSIANS, THE FRENCH, BUT NO BODY SAID OR SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THE WHITEST EUROPEAN IMMIGRANT BEING AS PRIVILIGED AS THE MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS, NO BECAUSE THEY JUST BLEND RIGHT IN WITH THE REST OF THE WHITEST AMERICA, SO YOU REALLY CAN'T TELL YOU. I USED TO WORK WITH A 100% GERMAN IMMIGRANT WHO HAD BEEN OVER HERE IN THE US FOR 10 YEARS STRONG, BUT SHE DIDN'T GET WORK EITHER FOR MOST OF THAT TIME! SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH!! UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO PICK ON THE WHITEST EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS WHO MOSTLY MAKE UP THE WHITES IN AMERICA ANYWAY. THEY COME OVER HERE AS IMMIGRANTS, BUT GIVE BIRTH TO THEIR CHILDREN IN THE US, MAKING THE REST OF THIER RACE IN THEIR FAMILY US BORN AND RAISED AMERICANS. SO SEE THAT IS THE ONLY REASON THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA. SO SHUT UP AND PICK OUT AND ON THEM FOR A CHANGE, BUT LEAVE THE MEXICAN ALONE!! INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING TOO MUCH AGAINST MEXICANS, IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE BEING HERE WITH THEM THIS MUCH, BUT AS MUCH AS YOU DID AND DO THE WHITE EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS WHO ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES OVER POPULATING THE US OF AMERICA, THEN YOU AND EVERY BODY ELSE JUST LIKE YOU CAN JUST LEAVE, BUT NOT THE SERIOUSLY DEPRIVED MEXICAN! HE AND SHE CAN JUST STAY!
Try Seeing It Different

Des Moines, IA

#19 Feb 22, 2011
YOU CAN'T CAN'T GIVE PEOPLE CASH INSTEAD OF FOODSTAMPS. BECAUSE THEN THEY WOULD JUST GET THE DISADVANTAGE. IT WOULD GET RE-COUNTED AS INCOME TOWARDS THERE RENT AND ANYTHING ELSE. FOR EXAMPLE, CHILD SUPPORT, RENT, SPOUSAL SUPPORT, ALIMONY, TAXABLE INCOME JUST THE FREEST MONEY CALLED UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION THAT GETS USED TO PURCHASE FOOD WITH CASH, BUT IT GET'S TAXED IF A PERSON RECIEVES A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION! CERTAIN APARTMENTS HOUSING AREAS ARE BASED ON INCOME AND HAVE INCOME LIMITS, THE CASH WOULD GET COUNTED RE-COUNTED IN! TOO MANY PEOPLE WOULD GET THE DISADVANTE IF THEY CONVERTED FOOD STAMPS TO ACTUAL CASH IN THE HANDS OF THE US AMERICANS INSTEAD OF THE GROCERY STORES THEMSELVES. THE GREED IN AMERICA IF COMES TO RENTING IS HORENDOUS!
Try Seeing It Different

Des Moines, IA

#20 Feb 22, 2011
Because Shelly the law said and says that THE WHIEST PEOPLE WHO DID IT, BUT THAT ARE DOING TOO didn't and doesn't have to put every cent that they have towards food stamps. I met a the prettiest but sweetest, WHITE ONLY woman who is now the wealthiest landlord in the county that she lives in, but she met her husband dirt poor on foodstamps. He became the most attracted to her if she was on foodstamps. She had her nails and hair done just like clock work, and she even refreshed her wardrobe while she was on foodstamps and it kept her and her children and her children's children off of public assitance for thier rest of thier lives. But can only find the time to be the highest racist and pick with and out the blackest person doing it, but only because you are that racist. That black woman had and has the right to re-afford to look just as good if going to work or if she is out of work. She can at least re-attract men that way in order to get the 1 man that she needs to help her re-afford to stay off of foodstamps, just like the preetiest, but sweetest white woman that I met who was on food stamps at one point in her life. Some people are too racist, but very stupid with it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Eola Brewing Company 2 hr CDCfatfuk 33
Social Media and MacDill AFB warning. 4 hr pay attention 4
Baton Boy aka Brad Ashley 8 hr Really 7
who is hiring? Thu pinkpanda 1
I need a ride to [and from] High Point. Thu temporarily in Mo... 1
Why do people secretly text a married man? Thu paint it black 3
snitches (Dec '11) Oct 21 look me up doc bi... 33
Morganton Dating
Find my Match

Morganton Jobs