McDevitt and same sex marriage

McDevitt and same sex marriage

Posted in the Morganton Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2012
Many of you may have supported John T. McDevitt for sheriff, but do you support his campaign as a DEMOCRAT for NC46? Especially considering that he is in favor of same sex marriage?
Jwow

Huntersville, NC

#2 May 24, 2012
Alright Richard Epley quit starting rumors.
Faculty

Polkville, NC

#3 Jun 3, 2012
We need to clear this issue once and for all. Someone ask him. What is John McDevitt's position? You can not be for and against it both. Are you going to work to overturn Amendment One?
true colors

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2012
lets be done with him, and get a real rep
Lenard

Benson, NC

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Richard Epley at work here.. Once again, talking about something he knows nothing about.
I dont have a problem with same sex marriage. THEY are the ones who will be judged, not me. It is none of my business what other people do and it does not effect me either way. Way to many people trying to judge others without looking at their own lives. If everyone would mind their own business, this world would be alot better but NOOOOOOO. There is to many people, like Richard Epley, trying to make rules for others who have done nothing to anyone. WE will not be judged for anyone else except ourselves so why does everyone get so upset over same sex marriage?
And before you start quoting bible scrip to me, stop and think what else the bible says! LOVE ONE ANOTHER...... DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE DONE UNTO YOU...
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Love the sinner, Hate the sin.. that pretty much covers it. Judge not for ye know not this is the work of Richard Epley.
mountaindude

Marion, NC

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Totally support him and same sex marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Democrats Break Fundraising Record 2 min waco1909 27
How the Trump Nightmare Ends 42 min Victoria 3
As the Ocean levels rise and Trump fooks up mor... 55 min TSF 122
Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their ... 2 hr southern at heart 84
Manafort wiretapped 2 hr southern at heart 3
I hate Muslims (Sep '16) 6 hr Rock 23
When Stanislav Petrov saved the world 7 hr waco1909 1

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance