soul's harvest a cult?
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Jimmy

United States

#145 Mar 22, 2010
watch out they will steal your eyeballs.
Linda

Greer, SC

#146 Feb 10, 2013
Wow ...is Drama Godly? On either side lol !
denise perkins

Morganton, NC

#147 Sep 2, 2014
I am a member of this so called cult and my pastor is one of the most kind hearted person in the world he loves people and he cares about his members souls . he preaches what the bible says and he is real that's all I can say.....
Just an opinion

United States

#148 Sep 3, 2014
I personally do not understand how John goes from being "Pastor Smiley" in 2009 to "Bishop Smiley" and first lady Terri by 2014. LOL but I guess that is my own ignorance. I think they are just "wanna be's" that have given themselves titles to make them seem more important to other people and in their own minds. I have heard he preys on those that have been asked to help the less fortunate and have given to the church and tried to help in the community. That is sad. It doesn't seem his heart is in the right place for a pastor or bishop whatever he likes to be called. I think he wants a lifestyle he cannot afford and is looking for a church to help with that. God sees all and knows each and everyone of our hearts. Respect in a community as a preacher, pastor, bishop or whatever is earned but John seems to think it should just be given because of his title. His sister was in court the other day before a judge for stealing. It seems if he's out to save souls maybe he should start with his family. She goes to his church so what does that tell you about it?
Only God can Judge

Greer, SC

#149 Sep 4, 2014
Really??? Y'all better watch what you say about God's people especially if you are just going on hear say. I am a member of Soul's Harvest Ministries in Valdese, NC. Do you "just an opinion" even know what a cult is? If you do you would know that Soul's Harvest is not a cult. Besides...your address says Barnwell, SC how would you know about Soul's Harvest in Valdese, NC?? So either you are lying about your whereabouts and/or you are just a coward spreading lies and ugliness about people you know absolutely nothing about but I bet you are a liar and a coward that lives in Burke County otherwise how would you know about his sister being in court? It makes no difference because as grown people everyone makes their own decisions and mistakes and we have no bearing over what our grown siblings do, but let me remind you...let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Well we already know that you are not without sin because first of all you are spreading rumors and ugliness about someone you obviously know nothing about and secondly you lie. So please for your own soul's sake quit casting stones because they might come back and hit you instead. Another thing...how do you know that Bishop Smiley is living above his means? Are you his personal banker? And for your information Bishop Smiley does NOT receive a salary from the church, the church that he started. He is not looking for a church to help with anything he has a church and the last I looked, my bible said that God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory, and that means that if we seek the kingdom of God we don't have to embezzle or attempt to manipulate people because God will supply all of our needs. Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to pull other people down by spreading lies that you have no idea about then you could also have the desires of your heart but you should clean up that spirit of jealousy and condemnation first because the bible also says, Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. You can keep talking but Jesus knows the truth and only God can judge us, not you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday church pew - Rejoice in Flatulence 2 hr A heavenly fart 2
The secret anti-fart forum? 3 hr Fart and seek 15
Flatus weather update: expect fart storms 3 hr Farty feet 6
Boehner: GOP won't repeal&replace Obamacare. 3 hr Farty samplers 45
My Fart Disorder Is Anal 3 hr Farty special 7
United Farters of America 4 hr Farty face 2
Fart Sausage Cures Gays & Liberals (Mar '16) 4 hr Farty Sharty 7

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance