soul's harvest a cult?
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
was wondering

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jan 27, 2009
I was wondering what this group is that's called "soul's harvest?" What do they do? Are they a cult? What's the scoop.

“Thug-Jitsu Expert ”

Since: Sep 08

Newton NC

#2 Jan 27, 2009
was wondering wrote:
I was wondering what this group is that's called "soul's harvest?" What do they do? Are they a cult? What's the scoop.
I was wondering this also. I know a friend that his wife started going there a while back (past summer). I was under the impression that She was of the Christian Faith , I havent seen either of them in a while.
cathy

Clayton, NC

#3 Feb 3, 2009
Its totally weird. thats all I can say.
been there

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2009
The head guy is a jerk.

spooky name

Ever heard of Jonestown?
first hand

Altamont, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2009
John Smiley is his name. He's a manipulative, overbearing, bully. And a punk.
He will fall hard.
truth and light

AOL

#6 Mar 14, 2009
I hear a lot of whispers but everybody seems to be afraid of him.
Pastor Smiley

Morganton, NC

#7 Mar 16, 2009
It seems that alot of folks have comments to make about me and the church I Pastor and I just wanted to take this time to say thank you, All I can say is if you have never been to our church how can you judge and please don't compare us to Jonestown... Each of you are more then Welcome to come out anytime and see the Glory of the Lord. Again we count it an honor to be the topic of your day ...... So we will keep working and you may keeping talking because the you talk the more we are blessed ... And as far as folk being afraid of me that just confirms that you dont know me .... But i count it all joy , GOD bless you all is my prayer
Becky Campero

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2009
To God be the glory, i am a member of this so called cult Souls harvest ministries, we are a blessed church, when we pray our prays get answered, people are getting healed and we are walking in victory, the mor you talk about pastor John Smiley the more souls harvest will continue to be blessed. God says in his word touch not my anoited one, do my prophet no harm. CONTINUE ON IN THE LORD PASTOR SMILEY MAY GOD FOREVER MORE BLESS US AT SOULS HARVEST!!!!!!!!
Wanda Baker

AOL

#9 Mar 16, 2009
Praie God I am two, One of the member at Souls harvest. And I am pride to be call a member there. God has done a work in my life at Souls Harvest.His convicing power is there.And his anointing is real. And that is was make the diffent.Pastor John Smiley YOU ARE CALL TO DO GOD WORK.AND YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.DONT LET NOTHING STOP IT. God is comeing back soon.PEOPLE YOU BETTER GET READY.And search your heart and make sure you are ready.That is the most important
decision you will ever make.Not that you may think that pastor Smiley is wrong.BUT ARE YOU RIGHT WITH GOD. And I pray that God searches your heart and that you will be ready when he come. God bless you and i hope to see you in heaven.

“Thug-Jitsu Expert ”

Newton NC

#10 Mar 16, 2009
Isnt this Church in the place Next to that Country Cooking Place in Drexal? It sounds like to me that you guys are judging more than others? anyway , You have to keep a free mind and realize this is a Very big world with many different religions. Be respectful of people and there religions as you would want them to be of yours. Stop Screaming "Praise BE" And "A MAN!!" and Condemning anything Other than your way of thinking...Thanksssss
wonder no more

Charlotte, NC

#11 Mar 16, 2009
was wondering wrote:
You are more than welcome to visit Souls Harvest and we will gladly answer any questions you may have.... as for a cult??? Not even close--- we are a Blessed Body Of Christ and welcome everyone searching for a way and answers to how to get closer to Jesus... Blessings to you
wonder no more

Charlotte, NC

#12 Mar 16, 2009
truth and light wrote:
I hear a lot of whispers but everybody seems to be afraid of him.

Afraid of Pastor Smiley!!!!! O if you only knew him and knew how big his heart is and how full his heart is of Jesus!
dunn

Raleigh, NC

#13 Mar 17, 2009
say AMEN...say AMEN!
Just wanted to know

AOL

#14 Mar 17, 2009
Hey Batman..who are you. I hope you come and see for your self...Who we are. You dont have to tell anyone who you are. But PLEASE COME and visit us.I know your will feel love and peace there.Peolpe will make you feel well come.And I know God will meet you here to. Let me tell you that his anointing is so real. And it not because of Pastor Smiley...It because there are peolpe that want to please God and put him first in there life. No one put the Pastor on a pedestal.God is frist and he is put on the pedestal of my heart.No one come befor God.And our pastor have neven said anything about another church or religions.We have with all together to visit other churches.So PLEASE COME AND VISIT US.God bless you and keep you until we met...
ciely

Raleigh, NC

#15 Mar 17, 2009
batman50 wrote:
Isnt this Church in the place Next to that Country Cooking Place in Drexal? It sounds like to me that you guys are judging more than others? anyway , You have to keep a free mind and realize this is a Very big world with many different religions. Be respectful of people and there religions as you would want them to be of yours. Stop Screaming "Praise BE" And "A MAN!!" and Condemning anything Other than your way of thinking...Thanksssss
no, smarty, it's in DREXEL...you are the only one judging here....Just when you think we have them all locked away, then here comes batboy
Just wanted you to know

AOL

#16 Mar 17, 2009
Yes there are many different religions. BUT only ONE GOD.And he die so I would live foreven.That is something to PRAISE GOD FOR.He love me and you so much that he sented he son to die for us. And I love him so much. That I want to share with you that love that come from God. I dont know if your saved or not. But God love you.I am not judging you.And I do respect you and other. I prayed for you at church to night. That God help you to find what you are looking for. I do feel that you are searching for something and you can find it in God. My husdand said to tell you that God is real. He see him in me.That i am different sent i have been going to Soul's Harvest.He see me being more happy and have more peace.I am telling there is a lot of there. And for you too. So come on over and visit us.GOD BLESS YOU.

“Thug-Jitsu Expert ”

Newton NC

#17 Mar 17, 2009
Just wanted you to know wrote:
Yes there are many different religions. BUT only ONE GOD.And he die so I would live foreven.That is something to PRAISE GOD FOR.He love me and you so much that he sented he son to die for us. And I love him so much. That I want to share with you that love that come from God. I dont know if your saved or not. But God love you.I am not judging you.And I do respect you and other. I prayed for you at church to night. That God help you to find what you are looking for. I do feel that you are searching for something and you can find it in God. My husdand said to tell you that God is real. He see him in me.That i am different sent i have been going to Soul's Harvest.He see me being more happy and have more peace.I am telling there is a lot of there. And for you too. So come on over and visit us.GOD BLESS YOU.
Hello , for your information Both of my Grandfathers(One of whom basically raised me till i was 11) Were Preacher's(Baptist). I know what your talking about. Im not going anywhere named " Souls Harverst" .
WOW

Charlotte, NC

#18 Mar 17, 2009
WOW such talk bout Souls Harvest!!! I feel blessed to part of this wonderful body of Christ!!! Its not about the Pastor and its not even about my fellow members,( although I have much love and respect for them) its about the relationship I have found and am finding with my Lord Jesus Christ!! Its not the Pastor, the name of a Church or even the members, its about your own salvation and each person is held accountable--- the Pastor nor the members can stand at judgement for anybody else except themselves! And as for you Mr. Batman I wish you well and many blessings and unless you have visited us at Souls Harvest, you have nothing to compare us or our church too and you are havent seen first hand the blessings taking place there.
ciely

Raleigh, NC

#19 Mar 18, 2009
batman50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello , for your information Both of my Grandfathers(One of whom basically raised me till i was 11) Were Preacher's(Baptist). I know what your talking about. Im not going anywhere named " Souls Harverst" .
Free country. By the way, just because you were raised by a preacher doesn't mean anything ( baptist or not ).Faith doesn't rub off onto you, I'm pretty sure it comes from the heart.May God lift your misery and keep your soul lifted:)
ciely

Raleigh, NC

#20 Mar 18, 2009
batman50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Batboy if you are going to talk smack to the church people...the name is SOUL'S HARVEST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pence's Football Stunt Cost Local Police $14,000+ 11 min State of Florida 113
Democrat Al Franken accused of groping woman 15 min waco1909 39
Pickaninny ALERT!!! 30 min Yes Liberal 6
Second accuser comes forward on Franken 1 hr Trekkie 3
Everyone should RESPECT TRUMP!!! 1 hr Trekkie 226
Dirty Democrat Jew Al Franken sex pervert 1 hr Heeb Waste Mgt 4
Sessions has the Memory of a Fruit Fly 1 hr waco1909 1910 52

Morganton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance